General fan-made Digimon thread.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's cute. And I guess I could see it being a Partner. Not a main but like a Joe kind of character.
Yeah like a human character who loves to swim.
I think it’d have more development potential for a character who can’t swim and is afraid of water.
You mean, Aquaphobia?

No, I think having a specific underlying diagnosed psychological condition isn't necessary. Just a general fear of water due to not knowing how to swim or some previous water-based trauma as a child. And the partnership helps the human character overcome those fears so that by the final episode of the season you see them splashing around at the beach and thanking Lutramon for helping them grow.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lykanomon
(Etymology)
Lycan- were-animals (specifically Werewolves)

Inspiration- Werewolves

Level: Champion
Fields: Nightmare Soldiers
Attributes: Virus
Type: Beast Man

Moves
Waning Kick- Performs a crescent kick

Waxing Rotation- A technique used in conjunction with Waning Kick, the constant rotations increase the impact of the kicks

Crimson Claw- Slashes with their claws

Viral Fang- Bites the target with fangs that carry a virus that temporarily incapacitates them

Bio:
Believed to originate in European servers, this Digimon uses it's lithe and flexible body to doge and weave through incoming attacks.

Evolves to:
Lykanowomon
Rhythmic Lykanomon
Gulomon (with or without the Crest of Courage)
Savior Lykanomon (with or without the Crest of Loyalty)
Outcast Lykanomon (with or without the Crest of Solitude)
Lykanomon Blind Mode
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lykanomon Blind Mode

(Reasoning behind name)
Blind- Blinded by rage, sorrow, and pain

Level: Champion
Fields: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers
Type: Bewitching Beast

Moves:
Tormenters Claw- Their claws glow a deep crimson as they gain an aura of excruciating pain

Tide of Sorrow- The black tears it cries accumulate to flood the area and anyone who touches the tears will feel Will shattering sadness

Seething Strike- It's seemingly endless anger is put into a single strike capable of piercing through Red Digizoid with ease

Bio:
A form Lykanomon takes only when it has experienced an unbearable amount of trauma. It's eyes have become pitch black, dark tear stains appear under it's eyes, it's face contorted into one of terrible anger and sorrow, and finally it's mind becomes blank and acts only on instinct and emotion.

Evolves from:
Lykanomon

Evolves to:
Accursed Beastmon (with Rasenmon Fury mode)

Last edited:

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was reading posts from around when Potamon was revealed and many wanted there to be a drink Digimon to go with the fast food combo, so I made this.

Usodamon
Level: Perfect
Attribute: Vaccine
Attacks: Fizzy Lifting, Soda Jerk
Within a certain area on File Island, these Food-type Digimon with the shape of drink vending machines or taps gather together. Their appearance and the flavor of the drinks they produce vary widely among them, but their personalities are usually similar. They suddenly light up and offer drinks to passersby that look parched, but those that aren't polite or act grossed out get attacked instead. However, since the area is in a hot grassland, many opt to partake even if the drink they get is a gamble or there are strange side effects, and the location has become known as somewhat of an oasis. As for the origins of Usodamon, it seems that the empty vending machines were rusting there for a long time until something mysterious hid inside them and then adapted the design.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was reading posts from around when Potamon was revealed and many wanted there to be a drink Digimon to go with the fast food combo, so I made this.

Usodamon
Level: Perfect
Attacks: Fizzy Lifting, Soda Jerk
Within a certain area on File Island, these Food-type Digimon with the shape of drink vending machines or taps gather together. Their appearance and the flavor of the drinks they produce vary widely among them, but their personalities are usually similar. They suddenly light up and offer drinks to passersby that look parched, but those that aren't polite or act grossed out get attacked instead. However, since the area is in a hot grassland, many opt to partake even if the drink they get is a gamble or there are strange side effects, and the location has become known as somewhat of an oasis. As for the origins of Usodamon, it seems that the empty vending machines were rusting there for a long time until something mysterious hid inside them and then adapted the design.
One, I love the idea of a drink based Digimon.
Two, I really want to make a group for these fast food Digimon.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gulomon
(Etymology)
Gulo- From Gulo-Gulo the Latin name for a Wolverine

Level: Ultimate
Fields: Nightmare Soldiers, Nature Spirits
Attributes: Vaccine

Moves:
Unwavering Prominence- Creates a blast of fire that is difficult for even water and wind to effect

Bio:
Gulomon is one of if not the most courageous Digimon, even stand against mega level Digimon without a hint of hesitation. Despite it's appearance and rough disposition it has a soft side that it shows to those who are close to it.

Evolves from:
Lykanomon

Creators Note:
The Crest of Courage is in the fur pattern on it's back

Last edited:

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I need to come up with Lutramon's Champion.
Try looking up what a Selkie is, I think that might be just what you're looking for (I know that they may be more seal related but that's never stopped creativity before).

Last edited:

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Try looking up what a Selkie is, I think that might be just what you're looking for (I know that they may be more seal related but that's never stopped creativity before).
The Selkie is more likely an Ultimate. But I'm thinking that a Prehistoric Otter would be called SiamLutramon (Name from Siamogale Melilutra and Lutra)

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Selkie is more likely an Ultimate. But I'm thinking that a Prehistoric Otter would be called SiamLutramon (Name from Siamogale Melilutra and Lutra)

I always caution against the Hackmon/Coronamon/Duramon/Lunamon style of evolutions where they just iterate on one form four times making it more and more complicated. If you’re doing fan digimon you shouldplay with the designs more. Follow the VB style of larger differences with a few shared design motifs

JonVonBasslake

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I'm thinking about creating my own Digimon story at some point but I want to be a bit more original in my partner choices than just picking digimon I like from Wikimon or something...

So, how do you guys go about designing your own partners, even if they're based on pre-existing digimon.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I'm thinking about creating my own Digimon story at some point but I want to be a bit more original in my partner choices than just picking digimon I like from Wikimon or something...

So, how do you guys go about designing your own partners, even if they're based on pre-existing digimon.
Take my partner Digimon (Lykanomon) for example, I like wolves and Lycans (were-animals). It's all about finding something(s) that you you like/love and letting grow into something amazing, and if you need help with the finer details I would be happy to help you and I'm sure other people on this site would to. And going back to the original point, find something (or somethings) that you like, that really speak to you and expand on it.

P.S. Would this story be accessible for some of us to read because I know I'm intrigued.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm guessing that most of us know what the Zodiac are, and since all of us that are here are fans of Digimon I'm guessing we all know about the Deva (the group of Digimon that are based off of the Chinese Zodiac). So basically I wanted to make a group of Digimon based off of the constellation Zodiac, so here they are.

Group: The Star 12 (the twelve would be in Roman numerals)

Leader/Creater: Zodiamon

Members:

Astral Leomon ♌
Astral Taurusmon ♉
Astral Libramon ♎
Astral Sagittarimon ♐
Astral Aquarimon ♒
Astral Virgomon ♍
Astral Cancermon ♋
Astral Geminimon ♊
Astral Capricomon ♑
Astral Piescemon ♓
Astral Scorpiomon ♏
Astral Ariesmon ♈

13th member:
Astral Ophecumon ⛎

Last edited:

JonVonBasslake

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would probably post it either on my Tumblr, AO3 and/or ff.net. Probably all three just so if it gets taken out in one place, there are backup. And it hopefully would reach a wider audience. Dunno, maybe I would post it on reddit as well, either on my profile or since i'm writing short shorties for HFY, a sub dedicated to my writings...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just get an idea that I think would work or like. So then I just try to make 4(2 extra) levels. One more if it was from 02. Appmon was hardest. But I only do one at a time. Otherwise I just get a line of digimon that already exist.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aconitumon
(Etymology)
Aconitum- Aconitum is the more scientific name for Wolfsbane (also sometimes referred to as "Queen of Poisons")

Level: Mega
Fields: Jungle Troopers, Nature Spirits
Type: Fairy

Moves
Royal Contagion- Generates a large cloud of nero toxic pollen

Baneful Javelin- Throws a javelin loaded with poison

Baneful Dart- Fires a dart loaded with poison

Bio:
Aconitumon is a master of poisons, whether it be paralysis, nausea, inflicting commas, slow painful deaths, fast and painless death, or even creating an antidote. In turn she is immune to nearly all toxins of the digital world (an example of a "poison" she isn't immune to is smoke or exhaust).

Evolves from:
Lykanowomon
Lilymon
Lilamon

Evolves to:
Eternal Rafflesimon (with Rafflesimon)
Eternal Rafflesimon

Level: Ultra
Fields: Jungle Troopers, Nature Spirits, Wind Guardians
Attributes: Data
Type: Fairy

Moves
Ballet Cannon- Fires beams of light from it's sleeves

Wisselen Blossom- Creates a large flurry of petal like scales that latch onto opponents causing them to go into a comatose like state, who then become Eternal Rafflesimon's servants

Never Fade- Produces twin thorn blades from it's sleeves

Ultraviolet- Manifests a floral shaped reflector as a shield capable of reflecting energy based projectiles

Eternal Majesty- Generates a massive burst of light that envelopes it and the surrounding area in blinding light that utterly annihilates all other Digimon caught within the blast

Bio:
Due to it's evolution, it's life now far surpasses that of Rafflesimon, which has given it a new desire. And that is to help those who's lives are to be unjustly cut short due to malicious deeds. Her dress is made from an alloy of blue and pink Digizoid.

Evolves from:
Rafflesimon (with Aconitumon)
Aconitumon (with Rafflesimon)

Creators Note:
Originally I was going to make Rafflesimon X-antibody but I didn't like the fact that then it would have to have either an X somewhere on it's body or an armor esq appearance, which to me would take away from the intention of the original design of Rafflesimon.

Pink Digizoid is a type of Digizoid that acts like a fibrous material, akin to a metallic piece of cloth.
Lykanowomon

Fields: Nightmare Soldiers

Moves
Merry-Gore-Round - Madly spins around while slashing and clawing wildly

Sweeping Tail- Uses the hidden retractable blades in their tail and

Crimson Gore- Uses it's incredibly sharp claws to eviscerate the target

Bio:
Despite it's alluring appearance it is more than capable of dispatching opponents with ease. It has been known to use it's appearance to lull opponents into a false sense of security and confidence before mercilessly beating them into the ground.

Evolves from:
Lykanomon

Evolves to:
Aconitumon
Rhythmic Lykanomon

Fields: Nightmare Soldiers, Metal Empire
Attributes: Data
Type: Cyborg Beast Man

Moves
Treble Claw- Attacks with claws that vibrate which causes those who make contact with them to have their data distorted in the area where contact was made

Sound Off- Emits a sonic wave from it's mouth

Feel the Groove- Identifies the attack patterns of the opponent and doges as if it were dancing

Bio:
Known to some by it's stage name, DJ Lykanomon, it performs a number of different styled concerts all over the digital world. It is able to play any type of music from the human world and has actually written and posted some of it's own music anonymously on servers in the human world. It's rumored that it had a falling out with a Tempomon a while back.

Evolves from:
Lykanomon

Creators Note:
Rhythmic Lykanomon has a visor for eyes.
Asibikaashimon
(Etymology) Asibikaashi- The Native American spider woman Goddess of the Dreamcatcher

Level: Mega
Fields: Jungle Troopers, Nature Spirits
Attributes: Vaccine
Type: God Man

Moves
Razor Thread- produces threads from her fingertips capable of cutting chrome/red Digizoid asunder

Kats Cradle- subdues the target with a swarm of threads that seemingly originate from nowhere

Filtered Mind- wraps a braided cord of threads around target's head (like some sort of headrest), preventing any and all external influence on the mind of the target

Bio:
(Haven't fully worked it out yet)

Description:
A tan skinned, six armed woman, with long dark hair, and a large dreamcatcher behind her (the frame of the dreamcatcher is actually the middle pair of arms). She wears a white dress (that goes below her knees) with a gold spiderweb design.

Evolves from:
Arachnemon

Creators Note:
I am very sorry if the description is in any way offensive to anyone or their culture, if so and you want me to change the description please let me know and how you would like me to change it.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Mynor i hearded your prayers! as i have read the old comments of the thread: concepts you´d like to see as future digimon, praise the lord! i gave upon you a biblical accurate angel!

based on the mighty Metatron! described as the voice of god and serving behind the throne, a million eyes and a million mouths, with 36 wings, 3 for each the father, son and holy spirit (or here the 3 angels), multiplied by the 12 israelic tribes (12 different angel digimon)

Io and behold what you have wished for!

7H4wOzw.png

Metatromon

Super Ultimate
Vaccine/Unknown
Virus Busters/Dark Area

Evolves from: Ę̴͙̬̠̣̮̦̻̿͑̒̿̽̕͝R̸̞̭̤̰̙͕͙̦̜͛̈́̓̈́̀̊͗̓͠Ŗ̶̨̹͇̳̘̐̏̉̆͒Ò̸͉̠̼̥͖̋͑R̴̜̺͔͇̓͑͗̃̽̽͜

Attacks:
Hailstorm - a breath of botamon is released at once deleting anything in it´s path.
Holy Trinity - from the center of each wing cluster a laser emerges to meet before and be released as one.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metatromon

It took me many hours to get the picture worked finally.

*Sees Metatromon pic*

Okay slightly got scared.

But this isn't enough to be on Bayonetta level if you know what I mean. Needs more insanity. Like Cerberus. Not that dog version. That flesh chimera. Forgot which it came from...

But good job with this.

Fright Wolfmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metatromon

It took me many hours to get the picture worked finally.

*Sees Metatromon pic*

Okay slightly got scared.

But this isn't enough to be on Bayonetta level if you know what I mean. Needs more insanity. Like Cerberus. Not that dog version. That flesh chimera. Forgot which it came from...

But good job with this.
I was thinking the same thing, also I've been thinking about making some Bayonetta digimon just for the heck of it, like some of the (ahem) angles and demons.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*kicks door down*

I'm back! Here's two Digimon meant to parallel HexeBlaumon and MedievalDukemon:

FeurMagiemon
Magic Knight Digimon
Attribute: Virus

Attacks: Absolute Blaze, Summon Meteor, Nova End

Profile: A legendary Magic Knight that only those who have mastered the high-level programming language of fire sorcery are capable of evolving into. When the Digital World of Wichelny was in its beginnings, it was feared as a great warrior who brought ruin to those who challenged it with its powerful flames, until it was defeated in battle by a legendary "Vortex Warrior". It is said that FeurMagimon has gone into hiding, where it works to grow its sorcerous power even further in hopes it may one day avenge its defeat.

FeurMagiemon's power over the element of Fire is considerable. A terrible heat emanates from its body to ward off those challengers who are too weak to even approach it. Its body is wrapped in a mantle known as "Agni's Shawl", which absorbs and reflects heat-based attacks used by others. In its hand, FeurMagiemon carries a double-bladed halberd which it also uses as its magician's staff, in order to cast its attacks.

FeurMagiemon's attacks include Absolute Blaze, in which it increases its fiery aura to such a high temperature, it causes flames to erupt all around it; "Summon Meteor", in which it uses its halberd to call down a rain of fiery meteors from the sky; and finally, "Nova End", in which it condenses all of its flaming power into its body and performs an explosive self-sacrifice in the name of claming victory.

----

ErdbeGnomemon
Magic Knight Digimon
Attribute: Data

Attacks: Giga Break, Destroy Impact, Rock Walker

Profile: A legendary Magic Knight that only those who have mastered the high-level programming language of earth sorcery are capable of evolving into. In the ancient times of Witchelny, the digital world of another dimension, it held a neutral position where it did not seek conflict nor swear loyalty to any others. Even today, ErdbeGnomemon maintains an isolated existence where it hones its craft and toils beneath the earth.

ErdbeGnomemon is a stout, powerful fighter whose body is covered in armor made of both soil and minerals absorbed from the deepest layers of the world's crust. It has been observed that plants and mushrooms grow upon its body as a result. ErdbeGnomemon carries a hammer called "Gorgon Breaker", which is magically forged from the hardest minerals and is said to be able to break through even the purest Chrome Digizoid.

ErdbeGnomemon's attacks consist of "Giga Break", in which it swings its Gorgon Breaker with all its strength; "Destroy Impact", whereupon it summons pillars of rock from the ground in order to crush its opponents; and "Rock Walker", an attack in which it places magic circles on the ground using its hammer that summon puppets made of stone to battle alongside it.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Katsímon
Beast Digimon

Attacks: Rear Kick, Tragos

Profile: A Beast Digimon with the appearance of a young goat. It has a cheerful and lively personality and is prone to prancing in fields with carefree abandon. Due to its young age, it is quite naive, and prone to straying into danger. They can easily be lulled into a false sense of security with pleasant music. When cornered, it will strike out with its strong hind legs ("Rear Kick") or attempt to get the opponent to abandon conflict entirely by playing a pleasing melody on the flute hanging around its neck ("Tragos").

Last edited: