Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see you D-Reaper In A Suit!
(looks cool though)

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A pair of redesigns for a couple of Digimon Tamers evolutions, as well as an entire new one, all drawn for me by Kisetsukaze

MegaGargomon Zero Mode (SaintGalgomon Zero Mode)

Level: Mega

Type: Machine

Attribute: Vaccine

Attacks:
  • Gargo Buster (Buster Zero): Fires a warhead projectile from the Buster Rail, detonating against the opponent with gigaton-class explosive force.
  • Vulcan Gatling: Unleashes a barrage of armor-piercing rounds from the four-barrel gatling gun hidden in its abdomen
  • Giga Barrage (Mega Burst Shot): Volley fires its firearms from the hidden missile compartments in its shoulders.
Bio: A specially-augmented form of MegaGargomon. Its enhanced armor is infused with Chrome Digizoid alloy, and it possesses a shield that can rapidly extend its tip to penetrate enemy armor. Thanks to the addition of state-of-the-art quantum computer systems, it is able to calculate all possible outcomes in battle and make split-second tactical decisions, aided by upgraded speed and mobility that does not sacrifice firepower. Its primary weapon, the Buster Rail, is capable of launching warheads that can strike any point in the Digital World.

Sakuyamon Ōkami Mode

Level:
Mega

Type: Shaman (God Man)

Attribute: Data

Attacks:
  • Fox Tail Avatar (玉水姫, Tamamizuhime): Summons the manifestation of Tamamizuhime to attack the opponent
  • Twinfold Mandala (両界曼荼羅, Ryōkai mandara, lit. “Mandala of the Two Realms”): Strikes the ground with the Hasu-Shakujou, spreading a purifying barrier that exorcises evil spirits.
  • Divine Radiance (光明, Kōmyō, lit. “Shining Light”): Creates a beacon of light dispels darkness and heals wounds.
  • Blossom Tide (花咲, Hanasaki, lit. “Flower Blooming”): Calls upon a storm of cherry blossom petals to assault the opponent.
  • Illusion Mist (霧隠, Kirigakure, lit. “Concealing Mist”): Summons a veil of fog that conceals its allies and shields them from assault.
Bio: A hidden mode of Sakuyamon, attained by reaching a heightened spiritual state. Infused with divine power, it has perfected innumerable mystic arts from across the eastern Digital World, and flowers are said to bloom at its feet. With its staff, the Hasu-Shakujo (蓮錫杖, lit. “Lotus Khakkhara”), it can utilize the techniques that the gods themselves used to shape the world. It commands the loyalty of Tamamizuhime, a spectral fox Digimon that emerges from its body.

Jianshenmon

Level:
Mega

Type: Archer (God Man)

Attribute: Data

Attacks:
  • Sunslayer Arrow (弒日箭, Shì rì jiàn, lit. “Sun-killing Arrow”): Fires a volley of nine icy arrows from its bow, each capable of extinguishing the brightest flames in the cosmos.​
  • Moonsilver Javelin (月銀箭, Yuè yín jiàn, lit. “Moonsilver Arrow”): Throws the Moonsilver Arrow like a javelin, purging the impure with its power.
Bio: Jianshenmon is an Archer digimon. Said to have descended from the moon, some believe it to be Dianamon’s consort, sent to bring prosperity to all digimon. Others believe it to be a tyrannical deity, descended from the heavens to subjugate the Digital World. While its intentions and origin remain unclear, its power is formidable and it possesses peerless skill in marksmanship. It wields the massive Moonsilver Arrow (月銀箭, Yuè Yín Jiàn), a divine weapon forged from lunar ore.
These are amazing. I've always wanted to know/see what a SaintGalgomon and Sakuyamon form equal to Dukemon Crimson Mode would look like so this is great.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha ha ha. Cosplay Tyrannomon. Now that's hilarious. Great job. And don't worry, my handwriting is worse I'm sure.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haven´'t visited this thread for awhile, been busy with some other monster designs for my own thing, but damn i missed out, lots of awesome stuff you guys put up here!

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These aren't exactly fanmade digimon but two ideas I wanted to share:
The first idea is of a digimon that is the fusion of Zero Arms: Grani, Zero Arms: Orochi and any other Zero Arms that may exist in the digital world. Since this digimon contains the data of Grani, when this digimon fuses with Dukemon the result is Dukemon Crimson Mode.
The second is a similar idea of a digimon that is the result of human digisoul gaining consciousness. This "digisoulmon" would have the ability to cause other digimon to evolve and, when it fuses with a digimon, it could also trigger burst mode. This digimon would also have an evil mode change that is the result of evil emotions in humans. When this evil mode fuses with a digimon the result is ruin mode.