General fan-made Digimon thread.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys I'm working on a redesign for hildramon, my aquilamon ultimate. It's going to be an almost total redesign with a more modern look I just want to know if you would like that or should I stick to the old design with some tweaks?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could you post both and we see which is better? That might help.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm only at a rough sketch phase but I guess I could do that once I'm done

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK. Take your time. There's no hurry and it might be the best idea.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks the same but with armor. So that's not bad. Good job there. I thought this might help.

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HERE IT IS! redesigned and improved, in my opinion. i will take criticism to improve it further but i think this is the finalized Hildramon design. I added a giant throwkinfe on the back to use as a weapon, so here's an updated list of attacks.
Attacks:
Sonic Feathers
Plasma Blast
Harpy Slash (with knife)

I like both but in my opinion, a combination of the two would make an even better, more cohesive design. I really took some time to study these images to come up with a constructive list of possible suggestions. You don’t have to use any of them, it’s just my opinion :)

- I feel the arms are much improved on the version to the right. So I would choose that one’s hands and forearms. And though I like the white feathery chest, I do think the robotic-chested version looks better as well.

- Make the stomach color on the armored version the same as the original with red and black. I feel that with the armor it would make it seem more like it’s a part of its body as opposed to being clothes that it is wearing.

- I would use the belt-waist design from the left instead of the armor plating on the waist for the 2nd one (I do like that armor shape though, so my next suggestion relates back to them). If so, I think these belts would match better in the dark and light gray coloration of the armored version though (instead of brown and white) with yellow buckles to match the buttons and the beak.

- The design that you created for the waist armor would look better as the shoulders in my opinion. Since the shape is basically the same, I would add the white feathers sticking out from under them.

- I personally like the face design more on the left. The armored face looks interesting but I’m not sure what’s going on there?Perhaps you could change it up to be a scarf or a muffler somehow if you want it to be ninja-like if that’s what you were trying for?

- Lastly, I would redesign the armor that attaches the wings. I really like the concept of cybernetic armor overlaying feathered wings and since there’s really no Digimon that do that it would be pretty original. There are a few wing designs of Appmon and Digimon that could be used as a base and modified to make this concept flow a bit better with your armor/feather design. For example: Biomon, Revivemon, Hadesmon, Arresterdramon, ShineGreymon, Pegasmon X-Antibody, Jazarichmon, Shoutmon X3GM, Pteranomon X-Antibody, MetalGarurumon, MegaloGrowlmon, Butenmon, and Gigadramon are examples of ways metallic armored wings could attach to the torso. So you could start with an armor that can attach like that to your Aquilamon-like feathery wings.

I hope this helps :) And please keep up the work—I love your concepts so far.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HERE IT IS! redesigned and improved, in my opinion. i will take criticism to improve it further but i think this is the finalized Hildramon design. I added a giant throwkinfe on the back to use as a weapon, so here's an updated list of attacks.
Attacks:
Sonic Feathers
Plasma Blast
Harpy Slash (with knife)

I like both but in my opinion, a combination of the two would make an even better, more cohesive design. I really took some time to study these images to come up with a constructive list of possible suggestions. You don’t have to use any of them, it’s just my opinion :)

- I feel the arms are much improved on the version to the right. So I would choose that one’s hands and forearms. And though I like the white feathery chest, I do think the robotic-chested version looks better as well.

- Make the stomach color on the armored version the same as the original with red and black. I feel that with the armor it would make it seem more like it’s a part of its body as opposed to being clothes that it is wearing.

- I would use the belt-waist design from the left instead of the armor plating on the waist for the 2nd one (I do like that armor shape though, so my next suggestion relates back to them). If so, I think these belts would match better in the dark and light gray coloration of the armored version though (instead of brown and white) with yellow buckles to match the buttons and the beak.

- The design that you created for the waist armor would look better as the shoulders in my opinion. Since the shape is basically the same, I would add the white feathers sticking out from under them.

- I personally like the face design more on the left. The armored face looks interesting but I’m not sure what’s going on there?Perhaps you could change it up to be a scarf or a muffler somehow if you want it to be ninja-like if that’s what you were trying for?

- Lastly, I would redesign the armor that attaches the wings. I really like the concept of cybernetic armor overlaying feathered wings and since there’s really no Digimon that do that it would be pretty original. There are a few wing designs of Appmon and Digimon that could be used as a base and modified to make this concept flow a bit better with your armor/feather design. For example: Biomon, Revivemon, Hadesmon, Arresterdramon, ShineGreymon, Pegasmon X-Antibody, Jazarichmon, Shoutmon X3GM, Pteranomon X-Antibody, MetalGarurumon, MegaloGrowlmon, Butenmon, and Gigadramon are examples of ways metallic armored wings could attach to the torso. So you could start with an armor that can attach like that to your Aquilamon-like feathery wings.

I am going to try some of these changes, the color of the waist I did several different combinations and didn't like the way they looked. As for the wings, I will redesign them a little, they used to be totally different but somehow I got to this design. The waist armor is one of my fav designs but I could incorporate the belt, I wanted to at first but thought it would look too busy. As for the head, it's an armor, like seraphimon's, I guess I could improve on the shape of it, about which I'm not too happy either. Thanks for your insight!

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Attacks:
Sonic Feathers
Plasma Blast
Harpy Slash (with knife)

I am going to try some of these changes, the color of the waist I did several different combinations and didn't like the way they looked. As for the wings, I will redesign them a little, they used to be totally different but somehow I got to this design. The waist armor is one of my fav designs but I could incorporate the belt, I wanted to at first but thought it would look too busy. As for the head, it's an armor, like seraphimon's, I guess I could improve on the shape of it, about which I'm not too happy either. Thanks for your insight!
I don’t mind a bit to offer any suggestions, but ultimately this is your creation ❤ The stomach coloration is more of a personal preference—but since you tried different combinations then you should stay with what you liked best :) And after you explained that the neck armor is meant to be like Seraphimon’s, then that makes more sense to me now.

Since you love the waist design, how about this suggestion then:
Perhaps you could combine the two. One way that you could do this is to make the waist armor just a bit smaller. This would allow you to spread them apart a bit more to leave room for the belts in the middle. I think then the armor could replace the pouches around the belts.

As for the Seraphimon-like neck armor (I think it’s called a gorget?) here’s what I would suggest. A small change could help out here, just by simply making it shorter. Instead of having it stretch up to the helmets’s beak, why not have the top of it rest around it’s mid-chin. That way the armor would still have its practicality to protect the neck but also allow you to show the face and mouth from the first image.

Last edited:

DokuArchnemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of a recolor incoming, only properly altered one thing about the original's, and that's the presence of Archnemon's earrings. It's intended to be a bit of a throwback to Dokugumon, sharing a similar color palette lol. DokuArchnemon is also a stand-in for the IMO lack of satisfying spider Ultimates, since Parasimon's design does not really feel suitable to Dokugumon's line.

DokuArchnemon
Level:
Ultimate
Attribute: Virus
Type: Demon Beast
Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Nature Spirits, Unknown
Evolutionary Line: Kodokugumon > Dokugumon > DokuArchnemon (Warp Digivolution)

Attacks: Arachno Glare, Craven Needle, Predation Spider

Profile: DokuArchnemon came about from an anomalous, forced digivolution that caused it to retain some of Dokugumon's intrinsic qualities in advancing past Perfect straight to Ultimate-level. It is still every bit as cunning and malicious as Archnemon, but Dokugumon's vestigial data has emboldened it towards the apex of predation. DokuArchnemon lives for the thrill of the hunt, but does not prey on digimon weaker than Adult-level for the sake of its own entertainment and pride. It paralyzes its prey with its unblinking abdominal eyes using "Arachno Glare"; or failing that, resorts to birthing countless Dokugumon to aid it in combat with its "Predation Spider" attack. Despite its considerable power it possesses a cowardly streak, and DokuArchnemon will attempt to disengage from any battle it deems too evenly matched.

It is said that DokuArchnemon does not consume all of those it bests, but spitefully reserves its "Craven Needle", spun from its toxic hairs, for those that made it lose face. Those pricked by its hairs are changed into mindless Dokugumon, a process which can only be reversed through being administered a serum synthesized out of DokuArchnemon's toxins.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a nice idea, though I think the head would have to be remade to fit more with the Were look but the Mega is a nice idea.

Zennistrad

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A pair of redesigns for a couple of Digimon Tamers evolutions, as well as an entire new one, all drawn for me by Kisetsukaze

MegaGargomon Zero Mode (SaintGalgomon Zero Mode)

Level: Mega

Type: Machine

Attribute: Vaccine

Attacks:
  • Gargo Buster (Buster Zero): Fires a warhead projectile from the Buster Rail, detonating against the opponent with gigaton-class explosive force.
  • Vulcan Gatling: Unleashes a barrage of armor-piercing rounds from the four-barrel gatling gun hidden in its abdomen
  • Giga Barrage (Mega Burst Shot): Volley fires its firearms from the hidden missile compartments in its shoulders.
Bio: A specially-augmented form of MegaGargomon. Its enhanced armor is infused with Chrome Digizoid alloy, and it possesses a shield that can rapidly extend its tip to penetrate enemy armor. Thanks to the addition of state-of-the-art quantum computer systems, it is able to calculate all possible outcomes in battle and make split-second tactical decisions, aided by upgraded speed and mobility that does not sacrifice firepower. Its primary weapon, the Buster Rail, is capable of launching warheads that can strike any point in the Digital World.

Sakuyamon Ōkami Mode

Level:
Mega

Type: Shaman (God Man)

Attribute: Data

Attacks:
  • Fox Tail Avatar (玉水姫, Tamamizuhime): Summons the manifestation of Tamamizuhime to attack the opponent
  • Twinfold Mandala (両界曼荼羅, Ryōkai mandara, lit. “Mandala of the Two Realms”): Strikes the ground with the Hasu-Shakujou, spreading a purifying barrier that exorcises evil spirits.
  • Divine Radiance (光明, Kōmyō, lit. “Shining Light”): Creates a beacon of light dispels darkness and heals wounds.
  • Blossom Tide (花咲, Hanasaki, lit. “Flower Blooming”): Calls upon a storm of cherry blossom petals to assault the opponent.
  • Illusion Mist (霧隠, Kirigakure, lit. “Concealing Mist”): Summons a veil of fog that conceals its allies and shields them from assault.
Bio: A hidden mode of Sakuyamon, attained by reaching a heightened spiritual state. Infused with divine power, it has perfected innumerable mystic arts from across the eastern Digital World, and flowers are said to bloom at its feet. With its staff, the Hasu-Shakujo (蓮錫杖, lit. “Lotus Khakkhara”), it can utilize the techniques that the gods themselves used to shape the world. It commands the loyalty of Tamamizuhime, a spectral fox Digimon that emerges from its body.

Jianshenmon

Level:
Mega

Type: Archer (God Man)

Attribute: Data

Attacks:
  • Sunslayer Arrow (弒日箭, Shì rì jiàn, lit. “Sun-killing Arrow”): Fires a volley of nine icy arrows from its bow, each capable of extinguishing the brightest flames in the cosmos.​
  • Moonsilver Javelin (月銀箭, Yuè yín jiàn, lit. “Moonsilver Arrow”): Throws the Moonsilver Arrow like a javelin, purging the impure with its power.
Bio: Jianshenmon is an Archer digimon. Said to have descended from the moon, some believe it to be Dianamon’s consort, sent to bring prosperity to all digimon. Others believe it to be a tyrannical deity, descended from the heavens to subjugate the Digital World. While its intentions and origin remain unclear, its power is formidable and it possesses peerless skill in marksmanship. It wields the massive Moonsilver Arrow (月銀箭, Yuè Yín Jiàn), a divine weapon forged from lunar ore.

Tippy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zennistrad, those are all really neat characters! I especially love the names for all the attacks and how detailed the designs are.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

CosplayTyrannomon and Bahamutmon.

I envisioned them primarily to form a whole digivolution line with Ex-Tyrannomon, where the theming of a Vaccine Dark typing dragon/dinosaur Digimon would hold through.
Botamon > Koromon > Agumon > CosplayTyrannomon > Ex-Tyrannomon > Bahamutmon would be the main line, amongst many other possible ones.
If they were in a game they'd all generally follow the lines of leaning into bulk more than anything else. CosplayTyrannomon is the most well rounded of the bunch but leans into being a rough bruiser who can stomach many hits in a brawl as opposed to being a strict all rounder. Bahamutmon would be pretty slow but powerful in every other area, particularly in its INT stat.

CosplayTyrannomon is pretty much a Tyrannomon subspecies that's cosplayed as a VirusGreymon to bring vigilante justice to the Digital World as a grizzled anti-hero. At least, that's what it imagines itself to be. Sometimes the act drops and its inner child shows through, nonetheless it has a heart of gold that just needs some extra effort to pry into. Meanwhile Bahamutmon is some bizarre alien dragon fish that swims among the cosmos of the Digital World universe, travelling through space and time. Mostly space. It patrols the stars on the lookout for Virus species like Vademon or Ebemon to gobble up and exterminate, amongst other unexpected threats such as impeding meteor strikes. It takes a highly experienced Tamer to tap into the temperament of this eldritch Digimon.

Also I know my handwriting is messy but I'm not rewriting this so w/e

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cosplay Tyrannomon is cute

I feel like Ultimate would be better though so it can be an evolution rather than a variant

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe I could make an Ultimate variant then that leans into the superhero aspect more as opposed to the puppet part. Perhaps a CosplayTyrannomon evo that goes down a more offensive brawler route than the defensive Ex-Tyrannomon route. DarkKnightTyrannomon anyone? (Ok it's bit of a mouthful).

Zennistrad

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another redesign of a previous Digimon Tamers OC, once again drawn by Kisetsukaze:

Shinigamimon

Level:
Mega

Type: [NO DATA]

Attribute: [NO DATA]

Attacks:
  • Cable Ripper: Shreds and tears apart the foe's data using the four sickles attached to its waist.
  • Alpha Decay: Emits a blast of concentrated decay, causing any digital being it hits to rapidly disintegrate.
Bio:

Better known by its alias “The Red Death,” Shinigamimon is a figure shrouded in mystery, believed by most to be merely a rumor. It is said to wander the Digital World in search of the most powerful opponents it can find, seeking a duel to the death. Few have seen it in person, and even fewer it has deemed strong enough to be worthy of its attention. Of those it has challenged to combat, only the Beelzemon has survived.