General fan-made Digimon thread.

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lemon
Level: Child

A Fruit Digimon which has an appearance like a juicy fruit. It spins the leaf on its head to fly unsteadily, and is expressionless but charming. Its Special Move is splashing sour juice from its mouth (Sour Shoot). Its aim is surprisingly accurate. Also, it can spin its leaf with all its might to assault the opponent (Lemon Screw), and put a funny face on the opponent with its sourness (Taste a Lemon).

Sukkotmon
Level: Perfect

A Digimon that possesses power over Juice which bears the might of one of the legendary Fruity Ten. It possesses thinking like that of a juicer machine, which lacks unflavourfulness. By instantly analyzing the enemy, it accurately points out their tastes. However, it is very sad when the enemy does not like its juice. Its ten fruits each have the same attribute as the other Fruity Ten, and are able to make juice with, and conversely, absorb juice with those attributes. Its Special Move is randomly blending fruit smoothies with the same attributes as the Fruity Ten from the fruit in the position where it stopped after shuffling its spheres through its delicious body (Smoothie Blender Number (1-10)).

Ancient Citramon
Level: Ultimate

Possessing the attribute of "Juice", it is one of the legendary Fruity Ten Digimon that quenched the thirst in the ancient Digital World. An Ultimate who existed only in the distant past, it has the most power among the Ancient Digimon. There is always delicious and nutritious juice welling up inside its body, which becomes the source of its mighty power. Ancient Citramon's abilities were later passed on to the "Citrus" type of Fruit-species Digimon. Its Special Moves are detonating the juice fountain on its back, and performing a super-strong lariat with this propulsion (Juicy Bomber), and generating more juice within its body, carrying out a super-detonation comparable to a tiny Big Bang (Superjuicer).

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That line is just perfection 😄

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lmaaao this is incredible
i wanna make a fruity 10 member too sometime

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Citramon line lmao. I actually quite like them even if theyre just meant to be a meme

I would mention whatever Lemon's relationship to Lalamon is, since its'a recolour. they tend to mention the original

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would mention whatever Lemon's relationship to Lalamon is, since its'a recolour. they tend to mention the original
Both are the seeds of sexy megas, maybe? 😂
I mean, that's the part that matters, right?

Tbh I just wanted to make the lemon pun.