General fan-made Digimon thread.

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lemon
Level: Child

A Fruit Digimon which has an appearance like a juicy fruit. It spins the leaf on its head to fly unsteadily, and is expressionless but charming. Its Special Move is splashing sour juice from its mouth (Sour Shoot). Its aim is surprisingly accurate. Also, it can spin its leaf with all its might to assault the opponent (Lemon Screw), and put a funny face on the opponent with its sourness (Taste a Lemon).

Sukkotmon
Level: Perfect

A Digimon that possesses power over Juice which bears the might of one of the legendary Fruity Ten. It possesses thinking like that of a juicer machine, which lacks unflavourfulness. By instantly analyzing the enemy, it accurately points out their tastes. However, it is very sad when the enemy does not like its juice. Its ten fruits each have the same attribute as the other Fruity Ten, and are able to make juice with, and conversely, absorb juice with those attributes. Its Special Move is randomly blending fruit smoothies with the same attributes as the Fruity Ten from the fruit in the position where it stopped after shuffling its spheres through its delicious body (Smoothie Blender Number (1-10)).

Ancient Citramon
Level: Ultimate

Possessing the attribute of "Juice", it is one of the legendary Fruity Ten Digimon that quenched the thirst in the ancient Digital World. An Ultimate who existed only in the distant past, it has the most power among the Ancient Digimon. There is always delicious and nutritious juice welling up inside its body, which becomes the source of its mighty power. Ancient Citramon's abilities were later passed on to the "Citrus" type of Fruit-species Digimon. Its Special Moves are detonating the juice fountain on its back, and performing a super-strong lariat with this propulsion (Juicy Bomber), and generating more juice within its body, carrying out a super-detonation comparable to a tiny Big Bang (Superjuicer).

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That line is just perfection 😄

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LMAO that's so funny, have you made plan with the other Fruity Ten Digimon? XD
Unfortunately not, but you and anyone here can do it, it'd be awesome hahah. I can already see some fanmons based on Kiwimon lmao.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lmaaao this is incredible
i wanna make a fruity 10 member too sometime

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Citramon line lmao. I actually quite like them even if theyre just meant to be a meme

I would mention whatever Lemon's relationship to Lalamon is, since its'a recolour. they tend to mention the original

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would mention whatever Lemon's relationship to Lalamon is, since its'a recolour. they tend to mention the original
Both are the seeds of sexy megas, maybe? 😂
I mean, that's the part that matters, right?

Tbh I just wanted to make the lemon pun.

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lemon is absolutely adorable and works very well given the pose chosen to recolor Lalamon to make it. This entire Citramon-based recolored evolution line is wonderful. (I actually like the idea of Citramon as a Digimon itself instead of a dub censorship)

The idea of the Fruity 10 Digimon is equal parts insane, hilarious and creative. I cannot wait to see how this will expand. In the spirit of this line, I hope to see the other Fruity 10 members also be recolors of existing Digimon with slight redesigns (like the leaves and iconic visors used on Sukkotmon and AncientCitramon) because it works so well with the trope of real Digimon recolors.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been doing more recolors the past few days. Some just simple recolors, others more thought and purpose behind them. So lets go in order shall we
Aegiochusmon Blue recolored with a red-pink hue. Paildramon recolor, Cyberdramon with a cross wing coloring, Orange Megidramon to go with the Orange Megalo Growlmon, 2 Seahomon recolors, Blue and Bronze Vritramon recolor, and a Megadramon recolor.
Virus Hawkmon and Virus Aquilamon (second one has a red feather plume couldnt decide which i liked more), Bronze and Silver Ankylomon. A desert dwelling recoloring of Aegiochusmon Green and then a "Under the Sea" dwelling recoloring for it as well.
3 Kudamons with more vibrant and new colored markings. And the ones i am most proud of...........(insert drum roll)........... 5 Biome Themed Dinotigermons!!! We have Desert, Tundra, Forest, Savannah, and what i have dubbed "Abyss". The Abyss one is for like dark and evil places; such as evil castles, bone yards, swamps those sort of places. Ive always viewed the regular Dinotigermon as a mountain living digimon.
These are all just recolors really, besides the Hawkmon and Aquilamon ones i wouldnt consider any of these to have had their types changed. But at the same time you can decide what you want to consider a Virus, Data, or Vaccine type digimon on your own. Let me know ur thoughts

ThatRandomHufflepuff

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
after three days of work I present to you
Hildramon (from the valkyrie name Hildr, "Battle")
She is an Ultimate/Perfect digimon and Aquilamon's natural evolution. She digivolves to Valkyrimon and was created in an effort to connect aquilamon and valkyrimon in a smooth way. I did use Silphymon as a base and some other digimon as inspiration. (i also posted the whole evo line in another thread).
Attacks:
Plasma Chakrams
Sonic Feathers
Harpy Claw

I'am italian too! Thid Hildramon is the perfection, totally love it <3

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
after three days of work I present to you
Hildramon (from the valkyrie name Hildr, "Battle")
She is an Ultimate/Perfect digimon and Aquilamon's natural evolution. She digivolves to Valkyrimon and was created in an effort to connect aquilamon and valkyrimon in a smooth way. I did use Silphymon as a base and some other digimon as inspiration. (i also posted the whole evo line in another thread).
Attacks:
Plasma Chakrams
Sonic Feathers
Harpy Claw

I'am italian too! Thid Hildramon is the perfection, totally love it <3
Grazie! ❤ did you see the armadillomon evos I made? What do you think?

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you guys like designing Fan Digis, you might like to know that my friends and I are starting a fan Digimon OCT very soon about Jogress evolution! You can see more about it here on deviantART.

So let me introduce to you my Judge character's Digimon partners and their Jogress!

Collymon, the Songbird Digimon. A sweet and cheerful bird Digimon who can sing in four-part harmony. Based on the "Four Calling Birds" verse of the 12 Days of Christmas carol, while his line is based on the other verses of that song.

Rosmarimon, the Herb Digimon. A graceful plant Digimon with healing powers. She can act snooty at times. Based on the plant rosemary, her evolution line is a reference to the medieval mystic Hildegarde of Bergen.

And their Adult-level Jogress...

Scarboromon, the Faire Digimon. A fairy-type Digimon who plays a mystical flute. They have a mischievous air about them, but Collymon's influence keeps them from outright malevolence. Based on the classic ballad "Scarborough Fair", which combines Collymon's song reference and Rosmarimon's... rosemary-ness XD They play a pipe to reference the "Eleven Pipers Piping" verse of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Blue Lightning

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last time i was seen around these parts, we were just being introduced to the bancho digimon, and I've been thinking, every good bancho deserves a companion to stand by them that embodies fighting spirit...

Platinum Starmon
Ultimate | Mutant, Ghost | Vaccine, Data | Nature Spirits, Metal Empire

A space warrior determined to live faithfully to the "Justice" in which the boss trusts, it honed its fighting spirit in order to become worthy enough to stand proud by the hero, even until the end of the world. The precious metal of its star-shaped armor emits a hot-blooded aura, and it shows a disconcerting smile as a warning to those that stand in its way that an attack is imminent. Although it has a very short range, it is able to strike with uncanny speed and precision. Because of this and its haunting smile, the few that are lucky enough to survive in battle against it are known to refer to it as an "evil spirit." Its special move is rapidly hitting its opponents with power that can be likened to a meteor strike (Squalldust Crusader).

Name Origin. English. Platinum, a type of precious metal. The Star, a Tarot card.