General fan-made Digimon thread.

LuckyDays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Zebulmon (Duskmon + Revolmon) (Perfect) --> Beelzemon

FrosTyrannomon (Perfect)

Kyudomon (Rookie) -> Archerydramon (Champion) -> VirgoElfmon (Perfect) --> Zamielmon
Loving Zebulmon.

Lord Bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More recolor 'mon.

KingNumemon
Level:
Perfect
Evolves from: KaratukiNumemon
The true ruler of the Numemon species in the Trash Data World, but was sealed away by the imposter BlackKingNumemon. It is rumored that its crown is made of Huanglong Ore and the gems are taken from Blastmon's gauntlet, granting the wearer Ultimate-level power.
Its Special Move is hiding its body within its crown for absolute defense (Royal Protection) while firing multi-colored beams in every direction (Rainbow Royale).

Holy V-Dramon
Level:
Perfect
Evolves from: Gold V-Dramon
Evolves into: Goddramon
A legendary species of V-Dramon that is said to be the evolved form of Gold V-Dramon. In rare occasions, it can be seen flying gracefully through the sky of the Holy Angel Castle with its golden angelic wings. Possessing the strength of dragons and holy powers, it is terrified by all evil Digimon.
Its Special Move is launching a shock wave which has the appearance of a golden dragon (Gold Dragon Impulse).

Obsidimon
Level:
Ultimate
Evolves from: Insekimon
The final form of Gottsumon whose body is made of obsidian ore. Its toughness is incomparable even to the hardest Chrome Digizoid. It is very confident in its defense such that its fighting style is blowing up everything in its surrounding instead of aiming for the enemy.
Its Special Move is similar to WarGreymon's "Gaia Force", except that it is fired at the ground below its feet (Terra Destroyer).

YukiGreymon
Level:
Adult
Evolves from: YukiAgumon
A Dinosaur Digimon whose cranial skin has hardened so that it is covered in ice. It is one of the most fearsome Digimon in the north part of the Digital World. It likes to hunt during snow storms where it becomes almost invisible due to its pure white body.
Its Special Move "Mega Blizzard" is exhaling extremely chilled air from its mouth, freezing everything before crushing them into pieces of ice with its tail (Tail Whip).

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those could be real official. It's weird they never release Ultimate level of recolor Gotsumon and KingNumemon.

Poor YukiAgumon even with Agumon's whole evo line's insane popularity, it will never get its Yuki version lines ever...

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love recolors, some years ago i made several for DMA (digimon site) hosted here i think.

i didnt know that you were posting them here.

I think i will return doing it to complete lines.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those could be real official. It's weird they never release Ultimate level of recolor Gotsumon and KingNumemon.
we eventually got normal Piranimon like 15 years after MetalPiranion so maybe one day those will come lol

Lord Bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Teradramon
Level:
Perfect
Evolves from: Airdramon
The artificial remodeling of Airdramon has been improved even further. Unlike the other prototypes (Megadramon and Gigadramon), it retains its great intelligence and Vaccine-attribute.
Its Special Moves are trapping its enemy inside a wind tunnel by flapping its wings (Death Wind), and then firing countless organic missiles inside it (Absolute Genocide).

Last edited:

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
UPDATED
Here's armadimon's mega evolution! I've had so much trouble trying to come up with this digimon, then I got feedback on the design and since it was about something I already dind't love I decided I would change it. It took me a while cause I had family stuff to take care of, but in the end I did it and I'm quite happy about it.
I named him Virgamon (latin, to shoot arrows). I incorporated some green crystals and I made him more of a dino-man than a full on dinosaur.

VIRGAMON

ATTACKS
Emerald Explosion:
launches explosive crystals from his body that can destroy any armor
Shining Sagitta: shoots powerful arrows from his crossbow
Crystal Lattice: creates an impenetrable shield with light from his crystals

Lord Bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't help it.

SwoleTentomon
Level:
Adult
Evolves from: Tentomon
An Insect Digimon that stopped growing during mid-evolution. This abomination has the head of a Tentomon but an underdeveloped body of a Kabuterimon. As a result, it has the personality of a muscle head and its flight abilities have regressed to a certain extent, but its physical strength has soared.
Its Signature Move is grabbing the enemy and shocking them by generating static electricity through its hands (Shocking Grasp).

Last edited:

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lord Bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, with those proportions, it's not a bad looking design.
Ah, you mean I should shrink the head more? Got it. XD

EDIT: I edited the original post! I also removed two of its wings and arms to make it look more underdeveloped.

Last edited:

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

SavageGreymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[deleted]

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe that Tentomon could be Armor, as thats the "in-between" of Rookie and Champion

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the Armadillo mon evo. Did you already make a Hawk mega yet?

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the Armadillo mon evo. Did you already make a Hawk mega yet?
Not yet, I'm still debating whether I like valkyrimon or I want to make him a new one. Cause I kinda based hilduramon as a mid-point evolution between aquilamon and valkyrimon, but somehow now it doesn't fit well anymore? I'm debating, cause I need inspiration for that one so that it's not just another giant bird like houhoumon or another winged warrior

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh right. You did a form before that before. OK that works. Thanks.