General fan-made Digimon thread.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Twin Sister? ...Sounds not as bad as an Arabic Digimon dub but still.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As promised, my Ankylomon Ultimate. Naming this guy was tricky and it all came down to design choices. His designed is based on axes and blades so I went through a lot of research between mythology and various languages. In the end it came down to what sounded the best lol

Sekiramon (from the russian word Sekira, "Axe")
He is based on the ankylosaurus, axes and blades. he's got a metal elmet and metal gloves with bone-like claws. His back is made up of both bones and sharp blades.

Attacks:
Axe Blast
Infinte Blades
Laser Nails

Last edited:

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As promised, my Ankylomon Ultimate. Naming this guy was tricky and it all came down to design choices. His designed is based on axes and blades so I went through a lot of research between mythology and various languages. In the end it came down to what sounded the best lol

He is based on the ankylosaurus, axes and blades. he's got a metal elmet and metal gloves with bone-like claws. His back is made up of both bones and sharp blades.

Attacks:
Axe Blast
Infinte Blades
Laser Nails

Another great character. I love his name and it’s origins.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good show! 😋
Man... what if Vikemon has just been a hairy dinosaur this whole time...

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Attacks:
Axe Blast
Infinte Blades
Laser Nails

Another great character. I love his name and it’s origins.
thanks a lot! next will be his mega evolution but I'm still in the early stages of planning. Suggestions are welcome!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Big F blank Dino. Like huge with all the best traits of them. Like raptor claws and wings and a spiked shell. ...But really, just a bigger dino. ...Or! Dino man.

Eddie Stilson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Back in the day, I had an idea for an entire Digivolution line with an Ancient Roman theme. Going to be using the dub names for the levels since that's what I'm used to. Been a while since I've been into Digimon and I'm just getting back into the groove, so forgive me if I make some mistakes and leave out information.

This is for a custom fan-made Digimon setting I am working on.

Octavimon
Level:
Rookie/Child
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Warrior
Attacks: Cupid's Arrow

Profile: A little boy in a Roman-style tunic, sandals, and helmet, Octavimon carries a bow and a dagger and is a young aspiring hero trying to prove himself.

Name Origin: Octavian, the childhood birth name of Augustus Caesar, the first Emperor of Rome

Legiomon
Level:
Champion/Adult
Attacks: Gladius Strike

Profile: A typical Roman Legionary in the red tunic and metal armor, ready to defend and serve

Name Origin: The Legion, the basic core unit of the Imperial Roman army

Centurimon
Level:
Ultimate/Perfect
Attacks: Spear of Destiny

Profile: An elite Digimon warrior, often commanding groups of Legiomon and other warrior Digimon

Name Origin: Centurion, a unit commander of the Roman legions

Praetorimon
Level:
Mega/Ultimate
Attack: Jupiter Storm

Profile: The most elite and powerful of bodyguard Digimon, often used to protect powerful sovereigns or to perform dangerous missions for the powers that be

Name Origin: The Praetorian Guard, the most elite units of the Roman Empire, often tasked with guarding the Emperor and high-ranking members of the Senate.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Makes you wonder why they haven't done that before. Clever ideas.

Eddie Stilson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Makes you wonder why they haven't done that before. Clever ideas.
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

Octavimon and his evolution line will be part of a fanfiction I'm working on that freely mixes world history, mythology and folklore, and Digimon (mostly stuff from Adventure, Tamers, and Digimon World 1 and 2)

Tam Lin

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

FlameLeomon (Lunamon + Digimental of Courage)

BlackMekanorimon (BlackCandlemon + Digimental of Knowledge)

Papillomon (Shadramon + Butterflamon)

Desperadomon (FlameLeomon + Searchmon)

CycloneLeomon (FlameLeomon + BlackMekanorimon)

Cardinalmon (Shadramon + BlackMekanorimon)

Eddie Stilson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did you do all that artwork? It's really good.

I'm thinking about finding someone to do artwork for my Roman-themed Digimon I mentioned earlier in the thread (Octavimon, Legiomon, Centurimon, and Praetorimon)

Tam Lin

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did you do all that artwork? It's really good.

I'm thinking about finding someone to do artwork for my Roman-themed Digimon I mentioned earlier in the thread (Octavimon, Legiomon, Centurimon, and Praetorimon)
Yes I did!

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

These are really cool! I especially love how colorful they are!

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tam Lin, once again you have uploaded some gorgeous work here. I love your ideas and techniques.

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bagumon
Level: Perfect
Type: Puppet
Attribute: Virus
Field: Unknown

A Puppet Digimon whose body seems to be a small vending-machine capsule. Like others sharing it's level and type, it is thought to be housing an unidentified Digimon inside. It's shell is only clear plastic, but has a fantastic durability, and all that can be seen within are a pair of eyes and a foggy darkness. It is highly mischievous and likes to play pranks on others more than anything. It's special attacks include firing hearts that fill it's opponent with joy or sorrow(Trick Heart) and emitting a skull-shaped aura of dark energy that temporarily causes errors(Curse Bubble).

Notes: I've been making different types of little ghost dolls for years now, and these are the current ones, which are in fact made out of vending capsules. Based off of Bugs/Bugaboos/Bugbears/Bogies of folklore. Related to Bogeyman folklore, they are mainly shape-shifting ghosts that like dark places. Since I've been getting into Digimon again, it was pretty easy to adapt my likes together!

Obviously, this one is based on the lore of Extyranomon, Monzaemon, Warumonzaemon, and in general the "failure" Perfects from the original series of virtual pets. I like to think any of the "failure" adults can evolve into him, including their variants like Geremon and Zassoumon. As long as they have a mischievous heart!

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bagumon
Level: Perfect
Type: Puppet
Attribute: Virus
Field: Unknown

A Puppet Digimon whose body seems to be a small vending-machine capsule. Like others sharing it's level and type, it is thought to be housing an unidentified Digimon inside. It's shell is only clear plastic, but has a fantastic durability, and all that can be seen within are a pair of eyes and a foggy darkness. It is highly mischievous and likes to play pranks on others more than anything. It's special attacks include firing hearts that fill it's opponent with joy or sorrow(Trick Heart) and emitting a skull-shaped aura of dark energy that temporarily causes errors(Curse Bubble).

Notes: I've been making different types of little ghost dolls for years now, and these are the current ones, which are in fact made out of vending capsules. Based off of Bugs/Bugaboos/Bugbears/Bogies of folklore. Related to Bogeyman folklore, they are mainly shape-shifting ghosts that like dark places. Since I've been getting into Digimon again, it was pretty easy to adapt my likes together!

Obviously, this one is based on the lore of Extyranomon, Monzaemon, Warumonzaemon, and in general the "failure" Perfects from the original series of virtual pets. I like to think any of the "failure" adults can evolve into him, including their variants like Geremon and Zassoumon. As long as they have a mischievous heart!

What a neat idea! I never would have thought of a vending machine capsule monster. They really put off some Digitamamon vibes—a powerhouse in an unassuming form.

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a neat idea! I never would have thought of a vending machine capsule monster. They really put off some Digitamamon vibes—a powerhouse in an unassuming form.
Thanks! I searched names before deciding on one, and there actually is an Appmon named Gashamon/Capsulemon who literally -is- a vending machine!