General fan-made Digimon thread.

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. Nice work. ...I thought I had heard that Mega's name before but I have no idea what it means. ...I don't speak Russian. heh heh
Thanks! When I was taught it, the translation given was "Rebirth", hence the connection to a phoenix/firebird Digimon. The reform's twin initiative, Glasnost, which means "transparency", is represented by Perestroikyamon's crystalline body.

Strontium, hey! I love your fan Digimon designs! Ropymon's line is my favorite :)
Hi Tortoisehel!! Nice to see you again!

Since you mentioned him, let's show off Ropymon! I drew this fullbody of him a few year's back.

Ropymon is a Child/Rookie Insect-type Digimon based off a beetle and a cowboy (and a cowboy beetle!) He's got a rootin-tootin cowboy way about him. The ladies really love him and the bullies don't scare him XD His elemental leaning is ground/earth-based attacks. I was inspired to create him and his Tamer from a dream! I really have a soft spot for him.

Since I haven't drawn Ropymon in a good while I wanted to do another, new drawing of him that altered his bodyshape so that it resembles Tentomon's more. Maybe to make him look a bit buggier.

I've got his full line designed. Maybe I'll share that sometime!

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing your post is making me think of what my digimon Titanimon would be. Also what her evolution Taurusmon would be. Thank you for making me think of things I never have thought about before when I created my digimon.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a fanfiction where Digimon gain stands like in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The main character is a Bancho Mamemon with the stand power to manipulate chains. When asking myself what an ultimate form would be for this character, I came up with something extremely overpowered.

Admin Mamemon:
A Super Ultimate level Burst Mode of Bancho Mamemon. Bancho Mamemon's burning desire to break every rule in the Digital World has climaxed into the ability to manipulate the chains of coding that make up the Digital World itself. Possessing peak knowledge of programming, Admin Mamemon can manipulate spacetime in order to achieve any effect it desires, but behind its rebellious, rule breaking nature lies a heart of gold who wishes for an ideal world of equality. There exists certain Digimon capable of destroying the Digital World and it is said that if that situation seems fated to happen, Admin Mamemon would appear as a last resort in order to reset the Digital World. However, Admin Mamemon is a Burst Mode that is only achievable for minutes at a time and cannot be used again until a year passes, so when it appears it must be used wisely. Its signature move is erasing, adding, or editing anything in existence to destroy the opponent's plans (Force Play) and its special move is readying a bunch of coding beforehand, trying to predict potential outcomes in order to have an immediate reaction (Dead-red).