General fan-made Digimon thread.

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. Nice work. ...I thought I had heard that Mega's name before but I have no idea what it means. ...I don't speak Russian. heh heh
Thanks! When I was taught it, the translation given was "Rebirth", hence the connection to a phoenix/firebird Digimon. The reform's twin initiative, Glasnost, which means "transparency", is represented by Perestroikyamon's crystalline body.

Strontium, hey! I love your fan Digimon designs! Ropymon's line is my favorite :)
Hi Tortoisehel!! Nice to see you again!

Since you mentioned him, let's show off Ropymon! I drew this fullbody of him a few year's back.

Ropymon is a Child/Rookie Insect-type Digimon based off a beetle and a cowboy (and a cowboy beetle!) He's got a rootin-tootin cowboy way about him. The ladies really love him and the bullies don't scare him XD His elemental leaning is ground/earth-based attacks. I was inspired to create him and his Tamer from a dream! I really have a soft spot for him.

Since I haven't drawn Ropymon in a good while I wanted to do another, new drawing of him that altered his bodyshape so that it resembles Tentomon's more. Maybe to make him look a bit buggier.

I've got his full line designed. Maybe I'll share that sometime!

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing your post is making me think of what my digimon Titanimon would be. Also what her evolution Taurusmon would be. Thank you for making me think of things I never have thought about before when I created my digimon.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a fanfiction where Digimon gain stands like in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The main character is a Bancho Mamemon with the stand power to manipulate chains. When asking myself what an ultimate form would be for this character, I came up with something extremely overpowered.

Admin Mamemon:
A Super Ultimate level Burst Mode of Bancho Mamemon. Bancho Mamemon's burning desire to break every rule in the Digital World has climaxed into the ability to manipulate the chains of coding that make up the Digital World itself. Possessing peak knowledge of programming, Admin Mamemon can manipulate spacetime in order to achieve any effect it desires, but behind its rebellious, rule breaking nature lies a heart of gold who wishes for an ideal world of equality. There exists certain Digimon capable of destroying the Digital World and it is said that if that situation seems fated to happen, Admin Mamemon would appear as a last resort in order to reset the Digital World. However, Admin Mamemon is a Burst Mode that is only achievable for minutes at a time and cannot be used again until a year passes, so when it appears it must be used wisely. Its signature move is erasing, adding, or editing anything in existence to destroy the opponent's plans (Force Play) and its special move is readying a bunch of coding beforehand, trying to predict potential outcomes in order to have an immediate reaction (Dead-red).

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These fan made Mega forms I am about to reveal result from something similar to a jogress called Aura Warp Digivolution, which as a Rookie and Champion with two natural Perfect forms that must both be mastered in order to Digivolve to Mega.

Wingdramon + Hisharyumon = Kuqualcamon ((intentional mispelling of) Kukulkan (Mayan feathered serpent god) Monster)
Aegiochusmon (Green) + Gokuwmon = Cernunnosmon (Cernunnos, (Celtic horned god of nature) + Monster)
Crescemon + Mermaimon = Yemojamon (Yemoja (Yoruba river goddess) + Monster))

Bios coming soon!

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
EXE Digivolution already exists and doens't work like that, though. It'd just temporary Jogress, instead of permanent - but also Any Mega/Ultimate can do as long a you have one Mega.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
EXE Digivolution already exists and doens't work like that, though. It'd just temporary Jogress, instead of permanent - but also Any Mega/Ultimate can do as long a you have one Mega.
Oof! I forgot about that existing in Next Order (it's been some time since I've had to use it in game) I changed it to my backup name of Aura Warp Digivolution because the Rookie/Champion (haven't decided between them) warps to a Mega that has qualities of both Perfect form! Why use the term Aura? Because the way I imagine it in my head, the two Perfect stages appear as glowing/aura silhouettes of themselves during the transformation.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
after three days of work I present to you
Hildramon (from the valkyrie name Hildr, "Battle")
She is an Ultimate/Perfect digimon and Aquilamon's natural evolution. She digivolves to Valkyrimon and was created in an effort to connect aquilamon and valkyrimon in a smooth way. I did use Silphymon as a base and some other digimon as inspiration. (i also posted the whole evo line in another thread).
Attacks:
Plasma Chakrams
Sonic Feathers
Harpy Claw

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Your Hildramon design is great! Very fitting of the Hawkmon line. And the artwork too. Great job!

Considering that you designed this for the Hawkmon/Aquilamon line, why do you use feminine pronouns when Hawkmon uses masculine? Besides that, I do like that this can be seen by some as a less masculine couterpart for Garudamon.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Your Hildramon design is great! Very fitting of the Hawkmon line. And the artwork too. Great job!

Considering that you designed this for the Hawkmon/Aquilamon line, why do you use feminine pronouns when Hawkmon uses masculine? Besides that, I do like that this can be seen by some as a less masculine couterpart for Garudamon.
Thank you very much! I never worked so hard for a Digimon lol
Since valkyries are typically female I thought hildramon and valkyrimon would be too. Also the dub in my country made hawkmon female so it's second nature for me to use female pronouns.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That does make a lot of sense. And it is pretty confusing. But still, very nice idea. ...Have any ideas of how to make all the others fit? heh heh

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That does make a lot of sense. And it is pretty confusing. But still, very nice idea. ...Have any ideas of how to make all the others fit? heh heh
You mean the other 02 kids? Well for wormmon and Vmon I don't think I'll need to draw anything cause they pretty much have already their Evo lines, the only problematic one is armadimon which has no ultimate and no mega unless you wanna count vikemon but I can't since it's gomamon's canonic mega. I have been thinking this afternoon about making his Evo line but it's going to be very difficult and I don't know if I have any creativity left after hildramon lol

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I came up with an idea for a more natural Perfect for Ogremon and Titamon.

Setantamon (Etymology: Setanta was the birth name of the Celtic mythical hero Cu Chulainn)
This Digimon, design wise, is based on the Riastrad/Warp Spasm that transforms Cu Chulainn into, what is probably, the closest thing in all of mythology to the Incredible Hulk.
It also has a bony spear based on the Gae Bulg, Cu Chulainn's signature weapon.
Attacks: Skeleton Spear, Berserk Buster
I can't draw in the Digimon style, but I imagine this guy looking amazing

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Since valkyries are typically female I thought hildramon and valkyrimon would be too. Also the dub in my country made hawkmon female so it's second nature for me to use female pronouns.
what dub is that?

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

what dub is that?
Italian dub. Italy has big issues with gender stuff, it tends to make these kinds of changes and it sucks, but otherwise it's a pretty faithful translation from Japanese.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...No sure if that makes sense but I don't think I ever heard about that with Italy. ...But hey, we normally had same gendered partners.

Demetrius95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...No sure if that makes sense but I don't think I ever heard about that with Italy. ...But hey, we normally had same gendered partners.
In Italy they tend to make any ambiguous character female, like many sailor moon villains or the starlights which were men who turned into women they justified it by having them call their "twin sister" when they transformed. It's messed up.
Anyways I'm figuring out ankylomon's ultimate form basing him loosely on spinomon as his mega (whether I will leave that or I will resolve to make him a mega from scratch is to be decided)