Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have proper color images of the Ruki and Renamon GEM figure set, along with release information!

Image Thumbnail

The figures really look great. The image isn't great quality, but we can see some great details on the figures. (The card and D-Arc look really great to me.)

Some details from the article also show a price of 7344 yen with pre-ordering beginning on May 20th.

Shipping is currently planned for October.

Hopefully we get a better quality image soon and some more translated details.

We don't know where this image is from (it was sent anonymously and we weren't able to track back who took it.)

Previous thread with info on the Ruki and Renamon set is here.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one is so gorgeous...I need it one way or another :eek: Is there any realiable site in order to do the pre-ordering from outisde of Japan? :)
Any of the various intermediaries.

For the moment though it doesn't matter as pre-orders aren't open, nor is there even an url you could forward them to.

Here is the normal copy/pasted spiel though.

If you want to order the set...

You'll want to contact an intermediary since the Bandai Premium store won't ship out of Japan. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan
Japan Hero

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded throughout the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.
Some of them occasionally put up pre-orders once dates and prices are known, so if you check the ones with actual storefronts you might have some luck soon.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Beelzebumon supposed to go up this month too?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you scroll down a few posts below this... you'll see a thread specifically about Beelzebumon's GEM set that does indeed say May.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you scroll down a few posts below this... you'll see a thread specifically about Beelzebumon's GEM set that does indeed say May.
I was blocking it out of my mind because my wallet knows I will treat it badly this month with all this Tamer statues. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.