MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's been a big week for the Memorial Story Project Digimon...

We got the first images of one of the plushies, Aequcedramon.
Then we just got images of Rurimon & Pyontomon the other day (plus images of the Pyontomon plushie.)

gyotchan has uploaded a short video to Youtube of him unpackaging and looking over the plushie of Ganvivormon, giving us the best look of the 3 plushies we've seen so far. With Ganvivormon having the pill container, the video shows off quite a few neat details of the plush.

Ganvivormon was one of the first two of the Memorial Story Project Digimon we got to see last month.

Out of the 5 we've seen 4 of the Digimon, and 3 of their accompanying plushies.

The top tier reward for the Digimon Adventure Memorial Story Project cost 300,000 yen (roughly $3000.)

The prize was getting a meeting with Kenji Watanabe, and based on information from the meeting, he would create 'your' Digimon partner as a new Digimon.

That would include artwork and Bandai making a one off plush toy of the Digimon for you.

Attachments

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a cancer survivor myself, I've grown immediately attached to this little guy! What a great design and I love the thought behind it! <3

cool potato

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That plush is perfect!! My favourite design that we've seen by a long shot.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even though I think pyontomon is the best design, this is clearly the best plush

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg I love the Capsule form lol...hope it'll one day become a separate digimon xD?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is maybe the best idea. At least in plush form. Maybe the pill could be like the Shellder in the Slowbro line.

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was indeed the best plushie from the three!
I'm a little bothered by the flat gun though, but maybe it's already complicated as it is.