Gammamon Evolutions Profile Art from Vital Bracelet

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's wait until the first episode of Digimon: Ghost Game.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i'm a lil sad that we likely wont get 4 new adults for angora and Jelly- due to vjump spoiling us on one of the adults already. But we could still get 3 which is better than 1. I certainly feel like we have our standard triad going on with gamma's forms. a power/close quarters focused one. a Speedy flier, a more range focused possibly defensive type... and then we have the 4th which could be more magic oriented OR be the berserker maybe even drawing from the other 3 forms power, speed, ranged attacks but lacking the control that the other 3 forms might have. At the very least form 4 is the all rounder form with the other 3 being the specialized forms. Though I won't be surprised if we get a berserker or dark treatment for him.

I almost want to say that if we get a berserker set up with that dark adult then maybe Gamma finally gains control over that form and that is what allows him to finally reach the next level having mastered his uncontrollable/berserker like state.

Fruitsbsk28

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't like any of them but I'm particularly going in harsh on this because the series overall looks like it has /so much/ potential and I want it to look perfect lol.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome new forms the blue reminds me of Exveemon, the green one looks like a subspecies of Monochromon and a champion for Triceramon, and the ultimate reminds me of Savior Hackmon and Revivemon.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They are pretty solid and acceptable designs, obviously not a fan of them all, but them all are pretty ok.
Personally favourites are the blue aerial one and the green cannon, really love both of them.
The red and the black one are probably its main forms and are ok but meh at the same time to me, and its perfect form is pretty mainstream to me, hope he gets at least one more perfect form.
Im pretty happy with those, lets see if angoramon and jellymon recieve the same treatment, and of course, this confirms that we still dont know a sht about villainmon except its existence, cant wait to see all those potential new mons!

Drimogemonisamilf

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These 5 new Digimons give me Hope for Ghost Game (Can't wait to see Jellymon's Evos ^^)

Otherwise we agree, if we do not tell us that Seijuku-ki number 4 is a Seijuku-ki (Adult), it looks like a Kanzen-tai (Perfect).

On the other hand, Gammamon's Kyūkyoku-tai (Ultimate), he seems to start on a full Dragon and not a warrior as usual ... In any case based on the Kanzen-tai.
its the opposite for me, i was hyped for ghost game but these knocked it right out of me :(

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dislike how all the main Digimon (sans Frontier and Xros) always reuse the same template (more or less) for their evo lines. It's always small dino/dragon > dino/dragon but it's bigger > dino/dragon but it's a CYBORG > humanoid figure with dino/draconic elements. Gammamon is still a dino, but at least he's not a T-Rex. These look fairly distinct, so I hope they get used.

Last edited:

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the dark one the most! The blue one looks cool too!

The green one looks unremarkable and I don't like that the red perfect reminds me of Examon and Huckmon evos. I'm sure they'll look better animated though.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon feels so much like a redesigned, better Hakumon line at this point, especially with that Perfect.

The quadraped is the best, obviously.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dislike how all the main Digimon (sans Frontier and Xros) always reuse the same template (more or less) for their evo lines. It's always small dino/dragon > dino/dragon but it's bigger > dino/dragon but it's a CYBORG > humanoid figure with dino/draconic elements. Gammamon is still a dino, but at least he's not a T-Rex. These look fairly distinct, so I hope they get used.

You forgot Appmon, Gatchmon line is a warrior for all form.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i'm a lil sad that we likely wont get 4 new adults for angora and Jelly- due to vjump spoiling us on one of the adults already. But we could still get 3 which is better than 1. I certainly feel like we have our standard triad going on with gamma's forms. a power/close quarters focused one. a Speedy flier, a more range focused possibly defensive type... and then we have the 4th which could be more magic oriented OR be the berserker maybe even drawing from the other 3 forms power, speed, ranged attacks but lacking the control that the other 3 forms might have. At the very least form 4 is the all rounder form with the other 3 being the specialized forms. Though I won't be surprised if we get a berserker or dark treatment for him.

I almost want to say that if we get a berserker set up with that dark adult then maybe Gamma finally gains control over that form and that is what allows him to finally reach the next level having mastered his uncontrollable/berserker like state.
Did V-jump spoil one of the adult-forms already? Or do you mean Gammamon's adult silhouette?

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Did V-jump spoil one of the adult-forms already? Or do you mean Gammamon's adult silhouette?

Angora has Leomon and jelly has dolphmon

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah to come back to Leomon and Rukamon, it seems weird to me that they weren't put in the incomplete version of the Angoramon and Jellymon lines, for all the other DIMs, the question mark indicated a new digimon not a digimon already known so why Rukamon and Leomon would be a question mark ?
After Leomon and Rukamon could be integrated in future DIM Cards (or digimons to fight) but I think that for Angoramon and Jellymon, the 4 Adults are new. As I always say: Wait and see ...

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah to come back to Leomon and Rukamon, it seems weird to me that they weren't put in the incomplete version of the Angoramon and Jellymon lines, for all the other DIMs, the question mark indicated a new digimon not a digimon already known so why Rukamon and Leomon would be a question mark ?
After Leomon and Rukamon could be integrated in future DIM Cards (or digimons to fight) but I think that for Angoramon and Jellymon, the 4 Adults are new. As I always say: Wait and see ...
The question marks were never an indication for new Digimon (aside for the initial Impulse City, where the entire roster was new, regardless of question marks). It's mainly only the fourth "boss-unlockable" Ultimate that was hidden with a question mark, and the majority of them are actually older Digimon (Mugendramon, AncientVolcamon, Plesiomon, etc.)

Aura91

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Looks at the blue one*
My boi XVmon can finally fly.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty neat that Gammamon has split evolutions since only a handful like Dracomon, Pulsemon, and Aegiomon really make use of it and it's cool for the franchise to play around with it more often. I do hope that if all of these do appear in the show they'll make good use of them, though I wouldn't be surprised if one is prioritized while the others are more situational (similar to the Armors).

In terms of the evolutions themselves, for the adults my personal rating would go 2>3>1/4 though none of them are bad. The perfect form I would've liked to have been a little more ceratopsid, but it's fine though it does give me Wingdramon vibes.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You forgot Appmon, Gatchmon line is a warrior for all form.
I said "Digimon" for a reason. Appmon has a slightly different design aesthetic, so I'm not counting it.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a fan of the Adult forms at first sight, I don't love them but I don't hate them either. The Perfect form is chef's kiss to me.