Gammamon Evolutions Profile Art from Vital Bracelet

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
iC0320_september30_2021.png

Since the Vital Bracelet app updated to include information from the Gammamon Dim Card, we have profile art of the Digimon from it thanks to Pepper Rocket.

No names yet, just the profile art.

A few notes:
The Gammamon Dim includes a number of pre-existing Digimon at higher levels, we aren't including those.
Regarding their potential use in Ghost Game itself,
the imagery of the poster suggests we could see most, if not all of them.

And putting them under spoilers for those who don't want to see.

The Adult levels:
iC0321_september30_2021.png
iC0322_september30_2021.png
iC0323_september30_2021.png
iC0324_september30_2021.png

The Perfect Level:
iC0325_september30_2021.png

Ghost Game premieres in a few days, and a DigiNavi detailing Ghost Game is (much) later today, so we may have more details shortly.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Attachments

• article.png
    article.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 8,735

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
idk why I'm here I didn't even click to unspoil as I want to be surprised.
I need to not impulse click things 😅
I hope you all enjoy Ghost Game!

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The second one and the third one look pretty cool though I don't really like the first one and the last one. Also not too fond of the ultimate one really

and I guess Jellymon and Angoramon will have multiple evos like this too. Hoping Jellymon has some cute waifu forms if she has four Champions as well

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The last Adult is the silhouette that was teased in the anime guide, as well as the face (commonly theorized to be "Villainmon") on the poster art. It seems to be an especially significant evolution (and also the one that resembles the first evolution [likely the "main" Adult] the most).

As for the Perfect, the overall color-scheme leans towards the first evolution, while the color of its "energy" resembles the last evolution more.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also yeah the evolution teased in the poster is the evil looking dinosaur so I guess they start off with a dark evolution and then goes heroic later?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking back over the poster, you can actually see a red, blue, and green shadow extending below Gammamon's feet.

It seems like "Gamma" is referring to the gamma correction of video imaging, which ties into the whole "hologram ghost" concept.

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The last Adult is the silhouette that was teased in the anime guide, as well as the face (commonly theorized to be "Villainmon") on the poster art. It seems to be an especially significant evolution (and also the one that resembles the first evolution [likely the "main" Adult] the most).

As for the Perfect, the overall color-scheme leans towards the first evolution, while the color of its "energy" resembles the last evolution more.
I can't find a reaction button, so pretend I reacted with like to your comment, because I agree with you :)

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ow, I really like these, especially the third Adult and Perfect form.

I'm gonna hold off on talking about them in detail until they're officialy out but they do make me curious about the direction of this season concerning evo lines.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These 5 new Digimons give me Hope for Ghost Game (Can't wait to see Jellymon's Evos ^^)

Otherwise we agree, if we do not tell us that Seijuku-ki number 4 is a Seijuku-ki (Adult), it looks like a Kanzen-tai (Perfect).

On the other hand, Gammamon's Kyūkyoku-tai (Ultimate), he seems to start on a full Dragon and not a warrior as usual ... In any case based on the Kanzen-tai.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't expect Gammamon's evolution line to be Pulsemon style...

1st form is extremely similar to Frontier concept art you know, before Agnimon, it was red digimon I forgot?

2nd form Adult is Wingdramon version of Gammamon's Adult level with Aegiochusmon Blue's equipments... But this flying lizard digimon actually got to exist eh? Nice.

3rd form Sniper Cannon Tricera digimon? Very simple looking design... So much less digimon-ish compared to Monochromon and Triceramon...

4th form Evil/Dark evo? Didn't expect that... But it's just dark recolor...

That Perfect level... Tricera dragon digimon? Really... It's mixed of Hackmon and Examon...

Anybody notice how Gammamon evolved to have odd machine parts in every single form?

That is... Not very Ghost-ishy Game as I didn't see that coming.

Surprised those designs gotten really light. Did the higher ups repeatedly told them to lighten up heavier designs again?

lucemonbr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon adult is Shoutmon king new version and perfect is same as Arresterdramon but white version.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it does feel like Xros design but it's not.

Gammamon's blue scarf is carried though all Adult forms but this Perfect form didn't have it... I wonder what's going on?

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Gammamon has four evos of differing colours, they could actually have it work really well with Aegiomon who has the same thing but at the Ultiamte level. So like, BlackGammamon > Aegiochusmon Black and so forth.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Gammamon has four evos of differing colours, they could actually have it work really well with Aegiomon who has the same thing but at the Ultiamte level. So like, BlackGammamon > Aegiochusmon Black and so forth.
Well seen, this nod to a digimon which unfortunately only shone in a mobile game which no longer exists today ... Maybe a DIM Card for Aegiomon in the future ?

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ah so it's a reference to the dif gammas

Prodigious

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon adult is Shoutmon king new version and perfect is same as Arresterdramon but white version.
I thought the exact same thing

I like adult #2 #3 & #4

my guess is that adult #1 is the main champion level Digimon as the colour scheme follows through to ultimate from rookie

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Magazine sillhoutte was the black evolution, so I wonder if it will be the main one? Would make sense to make the spookiest evo cannon for a spooky show
The digimon in the background poster also kinda looks like that, so maybe its not v__nmon like people predicted

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Friends pointed out that it may be possible Red Blue and Green evos, could be part of the meaning behind Gammamon's name. Named after Gamma correction

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you Digimon for never disappointing! I adore the first and last adults, and find the second and third quite interesting. Although I feel there’s something missing with the perfect. It is a really nice design nonetheless. Overall I like them a lot.

After seeing these I won’t spoil myself on the Ultimate/lv6 nor on Angoramon and Jellymon’s evos. I want to be surprised by the anime or by raising them on their respective dim. Whatever comes first. Thanks for sharing! Greatly anticipating Ghost Game.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be honest, Gammamon is still the best one. Those adult forms... I guess I will change my mind after watching the anime first if those Adult forms can impress me.