Gammamon Dim Card, Full Lineup

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Gammamon gets multiple Adults..... yet only one (canonical) Perfect? And is it me, or is that sole Perfect situated where the Vaccines usually are on these? Should've known there'd be a catch to having our first Virus protagonist since Guilmon. But on the other hand, if they end up incorporating the multiple evolutions, that'd be something sorta unique (aside from a few rare cases in the Adventure reboot, we only really had protagonists doing that in 02, only by virtue of the Armor evos, and Digimon Chronicles, I think..... and I guess Xros Wars/Boy Hunters if you count them). Still, I'm gonna be so disappointed if our lead ends up being a Vaccine Dragon Man for its final form, as if those aren't a dime a dozen.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Gammamon gets multiple Adults..... yet only one (canonical) Perfect? And is it me, or is that sole Perfect situated where the Vaccines usually are on these? Should've known there'd be a catch to having our first Virus protagonist since Guilmon. But on the other hand, if they end up incorporating the multiple evolutions, that'd be something sorta unique (aside from a few rare cases in the Adventure reboot, we only really had protagonists doing that in 02, only by virtue of the Armor evos, and Digimon Chronicles, I think..... and I guess Xros Wars/Boy Hunters if you count them). Still, I'm gonna be so disappointed if our lead ends up being a Vaccine Dragon Man for its final form, as if those aren't a dime a dozen.
it's vaccine, as is the red champion so if thats his main line he abaondons virus in favour of virus

as for only having one ultimate, aegiomon did the same thing. he had 5 ultimate forms but only holy evolved to mega. if the same thing happens here gammamon will have four champions, but only one of them will evolve to ultimate/mega

all four of them can evolve to the ultimate in the vpet at least

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys, there's not a single new Ultimate in the DiM. There is a 99% chance Gammamon will have a new Ultimate.

So it's a little premature to assume the single new Perfect in the DiM is confirmation it will be Gammamon's only Perfect.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh god, I just realized that Vaccine mains are so dirt common, they'll even have the final evolution turn into one despite the rest of the line being a non-standard attribute. See: Susanoomon and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (though I guess to be fair for the latter, the card game made the entire V-mon line, sans Data-type Paildramon, Vaccine anyway, plus it did fuse from Omegamon). Alphamon also kinda hijacked the Doruguremon chain (it seems like it was meant to evolve from Grademon while Dorugure went Dorugora, but X-Evolution seems to have made Alphamon the ideal end result for both). I was honestly getting kinda worried that ShoutmonX7 Superior Mode would also pull this crap when they finally gave it an attribute, but thankfully, they stuck by the Data-type they gave the rest of the line.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. Doubt we'll get all these in show though it could be cool. Star names sure work for an idea though.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. Doubt we'll get all these in show though it could be cool. Star names sure work for an idea though.
The poster implies we're getting all the adults at least

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that might be fun to see. Let's wait and see what they do.