Game Updates- Kaito/Dracmon Survive Screenshots & Kizuna Evos in ReArise

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I guess him being an enemy isn't as bad as having to use him. Still they could have chosen better enemys. Oh well what can we do.
Habu in certain interview said something about bringing certain Digimon ones into the games. Just merely giving a chance to some of them to make it in the new games.
I could be mistaken but I think that was the Survive Dev diary.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think so? I'm looking forward for some certain old digimon whose haven't appeared for soooo long time in Survive. Like, for example, Lampmon or Brachiomon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyclomon - SkullGreymon theory is always just mere fan-made from this random evo topic so it will never come true.

A mistake? Why so mean to those penguins? lol
Just saying they could have picked some cooler looking digimon. Nothing against penguins i think they are cute but like I said they don't really look tough. I would have chosen different.
Penguinmon isn't confirmed. I also find it unlikely due to attributes (we already know theyre relevant like cyber sleuth). the party has three Vaccine, two Virus, and two Data. I think another Data or Virus is more likely so that the party isn't too lopsided to Vaccine. Muchomon is Data so maybe he gets instead lol

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyclomon - SkullGreymon theory is always just mere fan-made from this random evo topic so it will never come true.

Just saying they could have picked some cooler looking digimon. Nothing against penguins i think they are cute but like I said they don't really look tough. I would have chosen different.
Penguinmon isn't confirmed.
Im talking about Delumon.
I think so? I'm looking forward for some certain old digimon whose haven't appeared for soooo long time in Survive. Like, for example, Lampmon or Brachiomon.
Yeah I would love to see kotemon,bearmon monmon. Basically a lot of digimon from world 3. Ohh and i would love to see zanbamon i really grew to like him in world 3. But then didn't really see him again. I still remember the first time I seen him guarding the gate lol then had to fight and he basically takes me out with 1 hit. Still to this day he is what I think of when I think of a strong digimon lol good memories.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Oh. You were talking about hating penguins and I guess I didn't consider Deramon to be one.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Oh. You were talking about hating penguins and I guess I didn't consider Deramon to be one.
He looks half penguin and half bush lol. Weird combination.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Delumon is odd. He is just a fatty peacock with bush for tail feathers but it felt more of penguin due to its gentleman manners and appearance even "King" crown and tuxedo-like pattern coat.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He does look like a peacock a little to me but mostly a penguin. He sure is a weird one. But still nothing beats surfymon or kumbhiramon for worst design lol

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that's not true. If I mentioned it to Habu, I'm sure he'd take it into consideration. Fan theories have been made canon in quite a few franchises

I like both Surfimon and Kumbhiramon's designs (Kumbhira gets a lot of points for me as well for canonically doing the Joseph Joestar "and next you'll say-") but when talking about worst designs, what instantly comes to mind for me is Crossmon

Last edited:

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that's not true. If I mentioned it to Habu, I'm sure he'd take it into consideration. Fan theories have been made canon in quite a few franchises
Sometimes listening to fan theories and making them canon is best thing creators can do because then the fans know they have a voice and the creators are taking into account what the fans want. Surfymons design is shit so generic and so is kumbhiramons but hey that's my opinion. I don't get what you like about them tbh.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For some reasons, if Holy Beasts in Survive then Devas must have to be there as their bodyguards.

Kumbhiramon? Sure, it look like there is a rat struck in the ball with the skinny insect "Skinwalker" legs. But if you really think very very carefully about Devas. They may be animal warriors to you but if you really take a close look at their weird bodies. Devas is full of animals with freak mutated bodies. I mean, Tiger gets wings but skinny legs. Sheep and Ox gets centaur body. Pig gets bloated warthog body. Snake gets fake cobra hood (It's under cobra hood turned out as it's metal weapon due to its hood appearance does look like it's a tortoise shell). Dog gets Lion-dog armor. Rabbit, Monkey, Horse and Dragon given... Freaky human bodies. Just saying that from my personal experience when I drew them then I realized.

If Devas didn't get included in Survive, I'm fine with it but I'm starting to think Survive may will have the most old digimon ones. (Hopefully not)

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surfimon's design I wouldn't call generic. He's got a sawblade shark hoverboard that can accelerate all the way up to light speed he keeps in a third eye on top of his head and he has spikes on his body that rotate like a chainsaw and he's wearing robotic armor which, combined with his overall "radical vibe" feels like it's straight from 90s comic books which was Digimon's original design inspiration. I can understand not liking it but I can't understand where the opinion of "generic" comes from

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surfimon's design I wouldn't call generic. He's got a sawblade shark hoverboard that can accelerate all the way up to light speed he keeps in a third eye on top of his head and he has spikes on his body that rotate like a chainsaw and he's wearing robotic armor which, combined with his overall "radical vibe" feels like it's straight from 90s comic books which was Digimon's original design inspiration. I can understand not liking it but I can't understand where the opinion of "generic" comes from
He kinda looks like half Veemon and half shark. They have just thrown generic spikes on his body like a lot of other digimon have he has a lazy colour scheme he's hover board looks like a tech deck skateboard he's a lazy design. It's almost as if a kid that's in primary school was bored and drew him.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surfimon was literally drawn by a kid. It's one of the contest winning fan designs. You can see the original drawing on Wikimon

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surfimon was literally drawn by a kid. It's one of the contest winning fan designs. You can see the original drawing on Wikimon
Ahaha you see i was right. I knew there was something wrong with it. But now you have told me that I kind of feel bad for kid lol. So if your reading this kid sorry.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
https://screenrant.com/insane-fan-theories-proven-right/ there's a lot more than this but I don't really want to take the time to find as many examples as I can in my limited free time
Those kind of list are essentially meaningless, since if a franchise has millions of fans,all of them guessing what the next plot development would be, a few would obviously guess the right outcome by chance with that many "samples" of opinion.
It's basic statistics, not "made canon" (and in many cases on that weird clickbait list they include intentional bits that had nothing to do with fans in the first place, probably because they couldn't find any more real examples lol)

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Then in the end, fanmade theories didn't happen as "canon".... But sometimes some theories are still interesting.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
we're still talking about Digimon games and Habu who has confirmed himself that the localization of Cyber Sleuth, Next Order, Hacker's Memory, and the upcoming Survive all started from a Change dot org petition created and signed by international fans. So saying that a fan theory holds no power to ever be canon in future Digimon games I simply don't see as true