I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Penmon is awesome D: also I'm hoping for Rukamon too

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well apart from the obvious (points to avatar) KoKabuterimon is high on my list.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping Agumon Bonds of Friendship and Gabumon Bonds of Courage were not the official names but it seems to be the case.
I'm loving the new Survive screenshots and updates and Dracmon's red and green contrast in its eye gleams is such a cool visual that's rarely utilized anywhere else. I hope the Cyclomon Skull Greymon theory gets confirmed! I'm so hyped for this game

Hope not in my opinion he would be a waste of space.
that's mean. There is nothing wrong with Penmon
It's not mean it's just my opinion I'm not a fan of his. It could be because of the bad memories i have of him in digimon world 1. Yeah I said in another post somewhere that the visuals look great I love the style. I've said it once and ill say it again the wait on a release date is really pissing me off. Because when we get the release date then we have to wait for that date so it's gonna take ages.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait until if Penmon got awesome rad evo line. .... Not like that DaiPenmon over there.

Cyclomon and Skullgreymon theory? It's only mere random evolution chart playtime game. And Cyclomon used to have original form before he got mutated so hard from Leomon so it's not possible to relate with Greymon connections.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait until if Penmon got awesome rad evo line. .... Not like that DaiPenmon over there.

Cyclomon and Skullgreymon theory? It's only mere random evolution chart playtime game. And Cyclomon used to have original form before he got mutated so hard from Leomon so it's not possible to relate with Greymon connections.
He will never get a cool evo line. Lets face it hes just a fat penguin. Cute yes cool no.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cruel truth... lol Hey did you forget we have Delumon in Survive, too...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm If I remember correctly, it was around before Dokugumon revealed as the boss in Survive scans?

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyclomon actually never evolved into SkullGreymon, that's why it's called a theory. And why can't Cyclomon's original form be a Greymon species?

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the Digimon I want to see the most are the Bancho members like Bancho Stingmon and Bancho Mamemon and the Olympos XII (including their prior evolutions like Coronamon and Aegiomon) but the later group seems very unlikely as Survive's story has something to do with the Digimon Sovereign.

Cyclomon has a lot of characteristics that seem related to the Greymon species

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool. I guess other versions of ReArise will get those later. And maybe be a bit hard to get but I really only play it an hour or so a day and I don't buy stuff.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is he in survive? Where did you find that out? I don't remember seeing him.
It was revealed together with Dobermon and Monzaemon.
yeah your right. I just found those screenshots. They are in the mansion looking place. Shit they shouldn't have added him I hope they don't go making a mistake with the digimon they have chosen.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyclomon - SkullGreymon theory is always just mere fan-made from this random evo topic so it will never come true.

A mistake? Why so mean to those penguins? lol

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyclomon - SkullGreymon theory is always just mere fan-made from this random evo topic so it will never come true.

A mistake? Why so mean to those penguins? lol
Just saying they could have picked some cooler looking digimon. Nothing against penguins i think they are cute but like I said they don't really look tough. I would have chosen different.
Is he in survive? Where did you find that out? I don't remember seeing him.
It was revealed together with Dobermon and Monzaemon.
yeah your right. I just found those screenshots. They are in the mansion looking place. Shit they shouldn't have added him I hope they don't go making a mistake with the digimon they have chosen.
Deramon was shown as an enemy if that's any saving grace.
Yeah I guess him being an enemy isn't as bad as having to use him. Still they could have chosen better enemys. Oh well what can we do.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I guess him being an enemy isn't as bad as having to use him. Still they could have chosen better enemys. Oh well what can we do.
Habu in certain interview said something about bringing certain Digimon ones into the games. Just merely giving a chance to some of them to make it in the new games.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool. I guess other versions of ReArise will get those later. And maybe be a bit hard to get but I really only play it an hour or so a day and I don't buy stuff.
In Japan, the ReArise already have the Agumon and Gabumon newest Digivolutions. It might take a while for that to be done.