MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

A few game related updates...

After being shown off in the newest V-Jump, the Digimon Games Twitter has put up some screenshots featuring Kaito and Dracmon.

The first screenshot above shows Kaito in dialogue.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

After that we get a few shots of Dracmon in a battle.

Digimon Survive can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
Digimon Survive for PS4
Digimon Survive for Switch
Digimon Survive for Xbox One
Survive is currently scheduled for 2020.

On top of that, an update for the Japanese version of ReArise.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the movie out they've gone ahead and added Agumon Bonds of Courage and Gabumon Bonds of Friendship to the game.

Their profiles appear to have a few details we were unaware of, and full translations are sure to show up in posts shortly (use spoiler tags.)

Thanks to Chortos-2 for the ReArise images.

Attachments

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Habu really seems to like Cyclonemon. All-Star, CS/HM, and now one of the 100 in Survive. After being gone for so long in games it's weird to see him so much lol

and the two Bond Digimon are Ultra/Super Ultimate and it really was ridiculously fast for them to be in the game lmao. Bandai have gone all out on Kizuna stuff. Why no Hudiemon to promote Cyber Sleuth Complete, Rearise?! oh well. hoping for a cool attack animation, and their profiles are interesting as stated.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Muur, you know, I'm starting to suspect Cyclomon might will have its new evo. I know it's just me being paraonid but after Titamon, Jupitermon and others around involved or indirectly related with Titans and Giants even newly Eosmon according to her name origins, "Titaness".

Agumon Bond is starting to get better and this 3D appearance isn't looking too bad. Flaming scarfs how awesome is that?

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wasn't expecting Agumon BoC to be able of detaching his tail to use as a spear, but I guess it reinforces the melee/ranged contrast with Gabumon.

Also, it makes a certain amount of sense to give Kizuna as much spotlight as fast as possible, considering the new Adventure: starts soon. They seem to be exhausting the original continuity before that.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here didn't expect him to use the tail for a weapon to detach. Does this confirm it's a devil tail? Or maybe it's more of fork spear thingy weapon? (I need a weapon expert)

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The attack animations look really cool as do the digimon themselves.

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One thing that was very visible in Kizuna was the Grey Sword inspiration for the new Agumon tail, but it’s less clear in other art. The fact that the tail is usable as a spear is amazing, but it’s be really nice if the idea of Agumon using a Grey Lance of sorts was emphasized more in the model and stuff.

So far we’ve gotten the tail-spear, Dramon Killer-type extending claws, and flaming lasers coming out the arm jewels confirmed as attacks for Agumon, that’s more varied than I was expecting.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't realized Survive got delayed that so far to December?!

The fact that the tail is usable as a spear is amazing, but it’s be really nice if the idea of Agumon using a Grey Lance of sorts was emphasized more in the model and stuff.
But... Mihiramon?

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to suspect Cyclomon might will have its new evo.
I would love a new evolution for Cyclomon! Although, I wouldn't mind if they make the fan-theory a reality, an evolution scene where his flesh crumbles, becoming SkullGreymon! :D

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The fact that the tail is usable as a spear is amazing, but it’s be really nice if the idea of Agumon using a Grey Lance of sorts was emphasized more in the model and stuff.
But... Mihiramon?
Whats makes you say it's delayed until December?

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah let's hope it's placeholder. I really was confused after visited Gamestop store to re-confirm Survive's release date.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those Kizuna names for new evolutions sound awful (Just hope Western dub gives them proper names if sub won't).

seamor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It didn't. That's just the date Amazon uses when a company hasn't decided on a release date yet.

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Model manages to make Gabumon's final form look even more like a Transformer.

I also notice Agubeefcakemon appears to have stolen Kylo Ren's lightsaber. : P

seamor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I looked on Twitter and noticed that a lot of people seem to want this guy in Digimon Survive in some way, shape, or form:

I'm not sure if this is going to happen.

Last edited:

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I looked on Twitter and noticed that a lot of people seem to want this guy in Digimon Survive in some way, shape, or form:

Hope not in my opinion he would be a waste of space.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping Agumon Bonds of Friendship and Gabumon Bonds of Courage were not the official names but it seems to be the case.
I'm loving the new Survive screenshots and updates and Dracmon's red and green contrast in its eye gleams is such a cool visual that's rarely utilized anywhere else. I hope the Cyclomon Skull Greymon theory gets confirmed! I'm so hyped for this game

Hope not in my opinion he would be a waste of space.
that's mean. There is nothing wrong with Penmon

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I would go with Swimmon personally, but Penguinmon is fine too.

Miu will likely either have a Holy Digimon or a Water Digimon most likely. Water is most likely if Lopmon is considered the Holy Digimon.