Gabumon Parallel Card Preview for Booster Set 1

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated again with a look at another card from Booster Set 1 New Evolution. This time it's another parallel card.

They also mention there being 14 rare parallel cards (seemingly not including the parallel tamer cards in this count, since with Gabumon and the tamer cards we are past 14.)

This time we get to see the parallel version of the Gabumon card, which was previously unrevealed (we added the standard card next to it for comparison purposes.)

The card is effectively done the same way the Agumon card is, just with Gabumon. We get anime style art of Gabumon, along with Tsunomon and Punimon, jumping out of a V-Pet.

Booster Set 1 is scheduled to release on May 15th. A preview of all the cards we know of at this time can be found here.

Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is out in July, it can be pre-ordered at HLJ. (Not an affiliate link, it does show it came from WtW.) Details of that set can be found here.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 1:

Attachments

Last edited:

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so glad we're seeing more of the dynamic cartoon style. It's super appealing to me! Since the tamer cards seem to be excluded from their given number of 14 parallel cards this set, as that would make us currently at 15, we have seen 10 out of the 14 cards. If I were to predict the next 4 parallel cards I'd say they will be Piyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, and Patamon dynamic jumping out of V-pet art like have for Agumon and Gabumon

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i absolutely LOVE the anime artstyle and it looks like he's taking charge.It looks amazing!!

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, seems people have already done complete pack openings online, so the remaining four parallels are Brave Shield, Flow Canon, Nail Crusher, and Kaishin no Hado. Yeah, they’re all Option cards, one for each colour.

The Agumon and Gabumon parallels are so good, I genuinely think they should repurpose the actual art for both and make them general promotional posters for the franchise as a whole.

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i also love the way gabumon punches while jumping out of the V-pet especially the purple aura around his arm. I really wanna get both booster sets badly but im currently broke.....Damn it.😓

Last edited: