Future Tamers and Partner Digimon in Ghost Game

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who would you like to see get partner Digimon after the main Ghost Game trio in the future.

PCN24454

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone new. Using a pre-existing character can be really cheap.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are no pre existing characters interesting enough to warrant them becoming a partner. Even a character like Jeri felt more significant than Hiro and Ruli's friends who I frequently forget exist.

Personally speaking however, I'd rather we just not have an extra member unless they serve and antagonistic role against our group for the most part. Like if Dracumon actually found a Jerkass of a kid or something and they stayed on opposing sides. Otherwise the concept doesn't interest me especially when I more want to get into the heads of our current members and I'd rather not have to share time with some potential extra who may or may not be worth the screen space.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It'll be a new kid. That's how it works. Maybe the next one will be someone we knew but who would that be. I'm just waiting for them to show up. That way I can get my OC in. heh heh

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My theory. Gulus somehow separates from Gammamon, and finds the equivalent of Mikoto Nakadai/Takeshi Asakura to partner up with.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice reference. I thought we might get an anti-hero Tamer for a while. It's almost par for the course.