Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the Anime Expo panel...

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Hacker's Memory will be released as a 2 in 1 package called Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition on October 18th for both Nintendo Switch and PC. The Switch coverart is above.

Small note/warning before watching, the trailer does have spoilers for the games.

The trailer shown at the panel.

Specifics regarding the various DLC packages from the games wasn't clarified for the new release. The price for the game on Switch and PC also wasn't mentioned, but with the release only 3 months away we should find out soon.

Update- Since the panel Bandai has updated their website to show the price for the Switch version will be $50. It'd be safe to assume that will be the PC price also.

Update- The game is now available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

Update by Marc- Cleaned up post.

Togetak

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very weird that the trailer is just... almost a complete breakdown of the plot of both games? That's a lot of spoilers, many of which don't come into play until very far into the games

Last edited:

Hanbei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HELL YEAH
They're digital monsters, they belong on PC!
not gonna lie, i was really close to buying a PS4 just for the digimon games so this is very convenient for me lol

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And I bet they don't include this for western PS4 or even put the first game back on psn. Really annoying that the switch and pc get the cyber slueth with 341 Digimon but the PS4 doesn't (in the west)

KiriGuy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heck yeah glad to see they'll be on PC, I already bought both games 3 times on PS4 and Vita japanese and english but I'll 100% buy them again on PC, Time to deck out my steam profile with Digimon stuff

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a proud member of the PC Master Race™ I approve of this and feel validated in my decision of generally staying of consoles and handhelds during the last decade.
Looking forward to all the crazy things I'll be able to do via cheating lol

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
Kinda ironic as one of the things that got me gifted a PS4 was due to how exclusive Bandai was about having digimon games on PS only. I won't lie that I'm tempted to essentially buy it again for PC, perhaps this time the transfer function between Sleuth and Hackers will be left intact.

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Better have the cross game trading and sistermon noir for the North American version
i want to put susanoomon and arcadiamon in the original game

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm definitely getting this on the switch. Maybe I can sell my vita to gamestop now that I wont need it anymore.

MFbM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HELL YEAH
They're digital monsters, they belong on PC!
This true words are never been any truer!

not gonna lie, i was really close to buying a PS4 just for the digimon games so this is very convenient for me lol
Well good thing for you, I've already bought a PS4 Slim last two years for the sole purpose of playing both Cyber Sleuth and Next Order (bought them before my PS4 even arrive!), and I consider on selling the whole system after reading this news, but... I liked and are still playing Persona 5 and there's no indication that Persona titles will come to PC yet, so I think I just hold on to my first and only console first.

Anyways, any news on the coming of Digimon World: Next Order to PC too?

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES! Since the announcement of Survive for PC, I really hoped the Cyber Sleuth games would one day come to PC and now it's true! This news makes me very, very happy!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cleaned up the news post.

Blaze Master

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The price for the game on Switch and PC also wasn't mentioned, but with the release only 3 months away we should find out soon.
Well, Bandai Namco says this game's price is $50.
https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com...on-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-switch
Companies do release more information later. At the panel the price wasn't mentioned.

Shortly ago Bandai added the price to their page. News hasn't been updated yet as other articles were being updated.

But now it's been updated.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added pre-order details and link.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is literally the best that could have happened to Digimon in years! More people getting to know how awesome Digimon videogames are...I'm totally sold! Hopefully it also includes subtitled dialogues in other languages like Spanish, Portuguese or French, this is my only wish. I would also like that the Coronamon's line was included after all but hey no complaints! :eek:

PRAISE HABUMON!!!

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
The price for the game on Switch and PC also wasn't mentioned, but with the release only 3 months away we should find out soon.
Well, Bandai Namco says this game's price is $50.
https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com...on-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-switch

Companies do release more information later. At the panel the price wasn't mentioned.

Shortly ago Bandai added the price to their page. News hasn't been updated yet as other articles were being updated.

But now it's been updated.
Knowing steam they won't put the price or even a listing up till a month before it releases. However they pretty much price match their games to any other platform retail price so it's likely be the same.