Futurama Movie 1 Info YAYYYYY

NewsBot

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We now know basically all the info for the first Futurama Movie.

Futurama- Bender's Big Score

Release Date will be on November 27th on DVD.

As Xmas 3007 approaches, the "Futurama" crew must fight to save Earth in an epic battle against nudist alien Internet scammers. When the evil naked aliens launch a cyber-attack on Planet Express, they make a shocking discovery: the secret of time travel, mysteriously tattooed on Fry's buttocks. Using their devious nudist software to control Bender, they repeatedly send the beer-fueled robot back in time to loot Earth of its greatest treasures. Bender's rampage through history has shocking repercussions when he encounters Al Gore (guest-starring as himself) during the 2000 Presidential recount. Meanwhile, Leela finds true love, a beloved crew member suffers an embarrassing decapitation, and Fry learns deep secrets about his destiny and his buttocks.

Al Gore, Coolio and Sarah Silverman guest star

The extras will be

Commentary from Groening, Cohen, and the cast

A FULL LENGTH EPISODE OF "EVERYBODY LOVES HYPNOTOAD" (with tv commercials of the future) (this is a BRILLIANT extra...it really is)

A Futurama math lecture by Professor Sarah Greenwald

and the 'Futurama promo' for "An Inconvenient Truth"

3 more movies in 2008

I'm really looking forward to this and I doubt I'm the only one at WtW who is.

-- <span style="font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 9pt;">godofchaos</span>

Source: Futurama DVD News (TV Shows on DVD)

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet Finally some new futurama, But I'm getting the feeling the Writers are out of practice just by looking at the storyline

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
take into account it's movie length, which calls for a signifigantly different type of plot then a normal tv episode

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first I wasn't going to post a comment, since I'm not that big of a Futurama fan, my brother likes it way more than I do, and when I first glanced at this I figured, well I know what my brother is going to be getting as soon as possible.

However when I glanced at the extras, and noticed the Full legnth episode of "Everybody Loves Hypnotoad" I realized that I'm definately going to get it for my self, the fact that it's going to be longer than a normal episode, and the fact that, I do like Futurama, even though I don't think of my self as a fan. It should be worth getting.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sold. Just the story of this makes me want to watch it. So many words in this make me want to see it.

Kaji Motomiya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally! Some new "Bite-my-shiny-metal-@55" material! It seems that while the Simpsons movie was in production, the workers from Futurama (and Matt Groening (did I get that right? If not, you can shoot me...not literally.)) seemed to have been trying to find a way to launch off the new season of Futurama (since Simpsons should've been finished with the movie.).

jadenik

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LOL,the storyline is fucking hilarious. Nudist aliens, the secret of time travel in fry's ass, I want to see this.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so getting this. X3 Big Futurama fan here, so I'm all excited for this one.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They had talked about that the DVD would have a full hypnotoad episode, but i always took it as being a joke prior to the extras list coming out

Kaji Motomiya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's a full hypnotoad episode? Like, 25 minutes (estimated episode time without commercials) of staring at a frog with bubbly black pupils for eyes that makes a very loud sound?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
its a full episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad (as seen partially in an episode of Futurama), and it includes 'commercials of the future'.

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Coolio?

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...