Fun Digica Episode 3- Cocytus Blue Starter Deck Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Episode 3 of Fun Digica is up!

This time the show goes over the Cocytus Blue Starter Deck.

Cocytus Blue is a control oriented deck, with a focus on trying to stop the other player in their goals instead of the outright attacking style of Gaia Red.

A few screenshots...

The next episode of Fun Digica will go over the Heaven's Yellow Starter Deck.

Previous Episodes of Fun Digica:

Attachments

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The accursed Zudomon → Plesiomon strikes again, lol. I wonder if that means they're going with it over Vikemon this time, or if (hopefully) these cards aren't indicative of the new show's digivolution lines.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had no idea this deck had Bearmon and Grizzmon. Those two are always great to see!
What are the shirt designs on the presentators in reference to?

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonderful artworks. Surprised to see Bearmon and Grizzmon. Look like Red cards will always have flame involved in their artworks. Blue have ocean or beach nearby. Green obviously involves with flower or nature etc.

Honestly the background artworks should include... Some digital or tech environments. Because I felt... Too peaceful when I see those arts like that?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The accursed Zudomon → Plesiomon strikes again, lol. I wonder if that means they're going with it over Vikemon this time, or if (hopefully) these cards aren't indicative of the new show's digivolution lines.
It's possible it has no effect on it at all. I mean if Vikemon shows up, there will be plenty of booster sets later to include him in

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Plesiomon>Vikemon, Digifight me.

Good to see Bearmon and Grizzmon in this set, I didn't expect to see them here so it was a nice surprise. Hopefully they keep sneaking in more newer Digimon into the sets.