Fun Digica 129- Booster Set 10 Card Previews- Gankoomon X, Sistermon Ciel, Jesmon GX, & Seiken Meppa

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ok so i looked up some stuff on the english version of the digimoncard.com

Which i assume is for the parts of the world that just use the JP version of the cards Looks like St12 Noir has the asterisk on it that says it counts a s Ciel

ALSO

Looks like back in march BT7 noir Awakaned was errata'd to target both Noir or Ciel

So looks like both versions of BT7's Noir/Ciel awake will be able to target BT10 ciel with the effects.
That's the SEA site, https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/rule_change/ is the USA/EU site. It says the same ruling for Ciel awakened, just for confirmation for all regions. Noir's image doesn't exist on the WW site which is a shame, could've had a proxy card to print out

The new Ciel being Virus or not could still be important though

Last edited:

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I know the EN. Is sea, the ruling is also present on the jp site. It's just nice to know that noir awakened can add Ciel or noir, which of course is a little pointless in gameplay when only only one exists per region. Pointless to try to target a noir in noir doesn't exist, same for Ciel.

But booster 10 Ciel changes things cause without that ruling Ciel awakened could target BT6 Ciel, ST12 Ciel(logical assumption that ST12 noir will become Ciel) and bt10 Ciel, while noir awakened could only target the first2. Ruling that awakened can target noir or Ciel let's them both target all 3.

But yeah I do wonder if bt10 potentially being just data will factor in to anything. Do we have any cards yet that call out data/virus/vaccine yet?

So far I've only seen stuff that references factions/group type traits. Like the evolve from a lv 2 Xros heart digimon or lv6 royal knight. But if there's not any virus/data/vaccine focused effects currently I feel it's only a matter of time.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, there's no need to overcomplicate BT10-085. Since BT10-085 will likely be treated as [Sistermon Ciel] and [Data] in both Japan and the West, there's no functional difference. So, why would it need a new ruling?

Only the [Sistermon Ciel] cards that are the Western counterparts of [Sistermon Noir] cards require the condition to be treated as [Sistermon Noir]/[Virus], which will likely be the case for ST12-13.

As mentioned, the Japanese ST12-13 [Sistermon Noir] card has a footnote at the bottom of its effect (printed on the card itself) that states that it's treated as [Sistermon Ciel]/[Data].

Last edited:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the parallel of Jesmon GX will be done by Sasasi.

Actually, there's no need to overcomplicate BT10-085. Since BT10-085 will likely be treated as [Sistermon Ciel] and [Data] in both Japan and the West, there's no functional difference. So, why would it need a new
Agree on this.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love these cards! Such a powerful effect on Jesmon-GX (appropriately so).

Notice the Cherubimon-X Vice in the background of Gankoomon-X