Fumamon Info & Sprites

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
fumamon_october17_2022.jpg

Digimon Web has announced they will be showing off sprites and info on the Digimon appearing on the upcoming Gammamon Dim BEMemory.

First up is Fumamon. The tweet describes him as:
Watch out for his agile running style and the slashing motion from his two ninja swords 👀.

The image itself gives us a number of details, along with a short profile:
Perfect Level
Cyborg-type
Virus
A ninja Digimon who has mastered Fuma-style ninjutsu, an excellent assassination technique style. He makes a living as an assassin who chooses targets based on the received requests.

More to come from the new Dim!

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 7,673

TheImpster

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, this further cements the idea of it being a blackgatomon uver evolution. Similar to how blackgatomon uver does deliveries, Fumamon does assassination

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyborg type?! Huh can't wait to see the full artwork one day

Hydranoid413

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess Ghilledumon and Bombermon represent other kinds of assassination (sniper and bombing)? definitely feel like this is for BlackGatomon Uver (edit: could be Espimon but I feel like the colour scheme doesn’t match as well)

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know that most people thinks on Gatomon Uver, and its reasonable, but since the first day i said its ninja helm resembles so much to the one hoverespimon wears, now knowing that fumamon is a cyborg and virus (same as espimon and hoverespimon) im totally sure its his evolution. Having Zanmetsumon wich is obviously related to the Ryudamon from GG due to the Gyukimon resemblance on its design, im 100% convinced that Fumamon is Espimon perfect lvl. The ninja theme fit with the espionage.

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know that most people thinks on Gatomon Uver, and its reasonable, but since the first day i said its ninja helm resembles so much to the one hoverespimon wears, now knowing that fumamon is a cyborg and virus (same as espimon and hoverespimon) im totally sure its his evolution. Having Zanmetsumon wich is obviously related to the Ryudamon from GG due to the Gyukimon resemblance on its design, im 100% convinced that Fumamon is Espimon perfect lvl. The ninja theme fit with the espionage.
I was thinking this when I first saw him (especially now since he's also a cyborg like Espimon and HoverEspimon), but sadly this profile doesnt confirm it.

JungleTrooper

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm, I don't think the 3 Perfect level Digimon really fit either the Espimon-line or Gatomon Uver.

This one feels more like a Kogamon/Igamon Digivolution.

Digimon: Ghost Game partner-lines have shared clear and fitting themes each stage, thus far. These 'random' Digimon might just be that; New, random Digimon appearing in Ghost Game as antagonists/villains-of-the-week.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fumamon, Bombermon, Ghilledumon, and along with Vulturemon should be in an assassin’s guild.

And what about if Fumamon and Crowmon 2006 Jogress?

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this being an evolution of BlackTailmon Uver. and I pushed for it since day #1, ...but I'm afraid truth might be disappointing:

You see, all Digimon (with the exception of Cannondramon & Spinomon who are filler) have Gammamon yellow-ish eyes and a three-horn theme. I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if those are all just alternative ultimates for Gammamon, basically giving Gammamon the Pulsemon treatment of 6 ultimates.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You see, all Digimon (with the exception of Cannondramon & Spinomon who are filler) have Gammamon yellow-ish eyes and a three-horn theme.
Okay, BUT! Normal Black Tailmon have the same yellow eyes.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If that delivery cat turns out as she can evolve to those new ones, then Tailmon's evolution will be extended so far enough to reach the universe walls to break it.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really doubt it's related to any of those. If they were there was plenty of space for those champions in this vpet.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This further cements the idea of the four new Perfects being allies of GulusGammamon/Regulusmon.

In Ghost Game, when each one of the three RGB Adult forms of Gammamon evolve to Canoweissmon, we can see all three colors combined into one, into Canoweissmon data, in the evolution scene. So yeah, I don't think the new digimon will be Gammamon's Perfects. The evolution scene "hint" this.
The three horns theme don't convince me to think they are all Gammamon's evolutions. Just like all Devas have three horns and they are not Lopmon's evolutions.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really doubt it's related to any of those. If they were there was plenty of space for those champions in this vpet.
Actually no, gammamon has 4 champions, and obviously gammamon champions would be in gammamons dim.
Zanmetsumon is an obvious evolution of Ryudamon, so many times explained but here we go again, its colors, theme (dragon samurai) and the body shape + waist mouth similar to Gyukimon (If you watched GG i dont need to explain why Gyukimon is important on this matter)
So with all that im confident enough to say that its 100% the GG Ryudamon perfect stage, and still, there is no Ryudamon nor Ginryumon in the dim card, and its also understandable since they were in the previous set of dim cards, as Espimon and HoverEspimon.

So, Espimon and Ryudamon both had their anime debut, both are recurrent characters (Ryudamon not that much) even appearing in the new ending in a way that can invite us to think what role are they going to have, and of course both had their owns dim cards. Curiously one of them is having a new evo in this set, so.. why not both?

Lycanwing

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And what is when this is a Jogress in the Anime between Betelgammamon and Hoverespimon?

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh! I'm excited to see the artwork for this, also hoping it is BlackTailmon Uver's evolution and that it gets a Mega too.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really care who ever will be this, but i only wish this is a cat digimon and they create cat digimon in other level too.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool. That's a fun looking character. I will really want to see how this could be in a line.