P-070.png
P-071.png
BT6-093_P1.png
BT5-097_P1.png
BT7-100_P1.png
BT8-102_P1.png
BT7-106_P1.png
BT6-109_P1.png

We first got details of the Digimon Card Game Limited Card Set Online a bit ago, as an item that would be sold during the upcoming Large Tamer Exchange Part Online Winter 2021 on December 7th for 1,320 yen.

Yesterday we found out it would feature 6 new promo cards, and 6 parallel cards of existing cards, and we got previews of the 6 new promo cards.

We now have clean versions of those, plus the 6 parallel cards.

The parallel cards are all based on cards from boosters 5 through 8, and pair with the new promo cards (the parallel cards are shown out of number order, to show them vertically with their paired promo card.)

Nice art all around on these, and the new promos paired with new parallel cards of recent cards makes it feel a bit different and special.

They mention in a few places this pack may show up elsewhere to buy in the future.

A few additional previews of the set...

cardgamelimitedsetonline_december3_2021.png

The packaging from the event page.

And Digimon Web put up larger previews of 4 of the cards, with sample text, for those who want to see those versions.

We have clean card images from Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos.

We have the first info for Booster Set 9 X-Record.

We have details for the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 8,932

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I hope they "revive" PetitMamon so that they can use of them as BeelStarmon's Child.

That Jesmon card. His right shoulder pad looks like Omegamon.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So each of their Megas cool. Feels like bellestarmon needs something more unique

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought they use Beelzemon and Kazuchimon in the cards but Bellestarmon and Shivamon are good too.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been a while since they made alternate arts for option cards. Good to see it.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Option card arts looking like digimon cards, focusing in the digimon and being full art is pure fanservice, i love them!.
Man, why isnt p!k@ru a main artist in the dcg? Look at that pulsemon + Shivamon cards, they are already two of my favourites from the entire game, not saying he should be a tonamikanji or sasasi wich draw like 20 cards per set but at least give him a full evo line in each set like gossan instead of make him draw random option cards. His art is precious.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hexeblaumon soooo beautiful, I hope Ragnalordmon receives new art.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't realize there are OPTION CARDS. Instantly thought of having alternative arts for digimon cards until those posts pointed it out. Oh boy Option cards with alternative arts made me drool.

EDITED: Seriously any arts with Hexeblaumon always looks so epic!

Tarama: Now I can't unsee it. Because of your post, now I only see both shoulders looks Omegamon to me in every angle! ON that card!