Full Results for Favorite Digimon Movie, OVA, Special Poll

Quinlan58

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No it was not. That was one of the things people made up to try and 'get' people to vote for it. While it's always possible I missed a social media post somewhere, at no point was 'anything' said about there being 'any' point to the poll minus 'here is a poll for fun!'
Huh. I could have sworn I read that from a reliable source. Gonna have to look for it.

EDIT: Checked. Yeah, I misread it. It was that 6 of them were already being streamed. This misinformation was pretty widespread, though, so it may still have played a part, but probably not a big one.

Last edited:

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tri. should be counted altogether as 2.8%.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tri. should be counted altogether as 2.8%.
I tend to think stuff like that muddies up the water.

Like... movie 4 acts as a direct sequel to movie 2. Should 2 and 4 be counted together?

Should tri. and Kizuna be counted together since Kizuna builds off certain things in tri., with the director noting in interviews he purposely made Kizuna doing the same thing tri. did?

tri. is a series of 6 'movie things', but they are still separate items to be voted for on their own. Trying to add an asterisk just brings in too much complication.

A good example is something like Runaway Digimon Express. It's generally well liked among fans. But not many people would say it is their favorite, even if it ranks reasonably high, so it gets the votes it got.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X Evo getting ranked so high gives me hope we might FINALLY see Dorumon again (hopefully in 2d, I need screenshots for my Dorumon fan site)

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X Evo getting ranked so high gives me hope we might FINALLY see Dorumon again (hopefully in 2d, I need screenshots for my Dorumon fan site)
Dorumon is a partner Digimon in the two most recent games. Takumi in Rearise and Ryuji in Hackers Memory. He also got a digivolving spirit, which was released in English. Oh and he's in those X vpets and technically was in Chronicle X (tho just as his Mega)

hes been one of the most pushed Digimon of the last 5 years.

Hagaren Gao

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My favorite thing about this list by far is that my favorite Tri movie managed to (technically) score dead last on this poll. No love for Joe, huh?

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like all the kizuna haters are a loud minority after all. Makes sense.