Full Lineup of Angoramon & Jellymon Dim Cards, Including New Perfects

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
when i saw the angora perfect i couldn't help but think about stuff like Werehog Definitely an inteesting choice gotta say i don't mind the more savage/wild looking evos not what i was expecting from either of them but thats fine.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Admittedly Machgaogamon does do the Cyborg thing a bit differently than most since he's mostly organic aside from a few parts and the way it's used is more as an enhancement of his boxing then giving him extra defense or guns. It doesn't give him a pass, but I wouldn't say his design is as simple as slapping metal and guns on Gaogamon and calling it a day.

Anyway, to get back to the new perfects, I do like them. It is interesting that Lamormon kind of reverts back to being more akin to his Child form after the Adult took on more of a King Kazma look. He also does remind me of Weregarurumon in how savage he looks, and the gloves give me the impression that he may have similar focus on its arms, which would similarly tie back to Angoramon considering one of his attacks was a lariat. Tethysmon I like how creepy she looks, at least in the sprite.

Last edited:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay so a lot of searching finds me that the rabbit is most likely LaMortmon (Lamormon?) from "La Mort", meaning "the death" having found the yugioh card La Mort the Magical Nethermaster (まどうめいし ラモール, also using ラモール) from the french for "the death". thats... pretty dark

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Names can be abbreviations, too. I think it's best to just wait until the datamine hits.

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay so a lot of searching finds me that the rabbit is most likely LaMortmon (Lamormon?) from "La Mort", meaning "the death" having found the yugioh card La Mort the Magical Nethermaster (まどうめいし ラモール, also using ラモール) from the french for "the death". thats... pretty dark
Yeah we already know that as mentioned by TMS.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If not, when do you think the artworks will drop ? Sunday, for sure (normally) we will have them, but do you think they could fall earlier (like between tomorrow and Sunday)?

Finally being able to see Symbare in full and Tesla from a better angle and of course being able to finally have a good view on Lamormon and Tethysmon.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If not, when do you think the artworks will drop ? Sunday, for sure (normally) we will have them, but do you think they could fall earlier (like between tomorrow and Sunday)?

Finally being able to see Symbare in full and Tesla from a better angle and of course being able to finally have a good view on Lamormon and Tethysmon.
We'll get them when the VB app updates and is datamined, just like with Gammamon's evos.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping for Angoramon’s Ultimate too like something like Monzaemon but that design is good too and there’s still Warumonzaemon in the Dim.

KageX

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
.........Does no one else think "Hey is that a Monty Python Reference?" with the Literally Named Death Bunny?

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We'll get them when the VB app updates and is datamined, just like with Gammamon's evos.
If they have to update before the DIM goes on sale, then tomorrow.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lamortmon.jpg
Thetismon.jpg

So I don't know if it's because I haven't stopped playing it lately but .... Lamormon is an offshoot of the Shin Megami Tensei series, we agree! I mean he's a Rabbit / Werewolf / Avian Demon.

Thetysmon in the end looks like an Angewomon but based on physique and contact attacks.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So thetismon barely looks like it's vpet sprite in all tbhness. Looks fine now I like the design.

Lamortmon looking hella evil

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I take back everything I said last time based on the dim card designs.

They look great.

The design of thytismon hands reminds me of aegiochusmon blue.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bird-rabbit swordsman and Lovelyangemon 2.0. Give Dokamon his gloves back.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy Goddramon Angoramon's Ultimate looks soooo good ad evil. It's still weird skipping to the artworks of the perfects before seeing the adults, but I'll take it.
I like both, but Lamormon wins no doubt

Edit: *Lamortmon. And now I understand why he's called this way

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay I admit those designs completely caught me off. Because I didn't expect the cooler Rabbit form from Summer Wars movie suddenly gone rapid with Gremlin + Holy Grail of rabbit! Why sword and golden protector armors? Even Meicoomon's ears and wings?! That is so random from this bunny evo line!

Didn't expect this TeslaJellymon to get so... Fluffier and more clouds on the dress! It does feel like it's really fusion Hybrid of Ranamon and Calamaramon! That suspicious symbols of Sun and Light... oh yes Ofanimon's mask got stolen. lol

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah Lamortmon has wings like an owlbear, now we're talking.
Tethysmon on the other hand looks less villainy here, but I still like that she doesn't have visible eyes. I still remember how they talked about not giving eyes to Angemon to make it more monster-ish, but then they went and made Lucemon.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When i see Anubimon and Griffomon, i know Angoramon line will be related with mythical beast or fusion digimon (chimera or something like that).

Now, i know why Pukumon in that line. Thetysmon now connected with AncientMermaimon and MarineAngemon.
Now, I wonder "did they have a reason to save AncientWisemon & AncientBeatmon?"

For me Lamormon look like mix rabbit and bat, I didn't expect that they make Angoramon from a lazy look to fighter to dual swordsman? I wonder if Angoramon's mega will be ninja or assasin or something like that
Is it they inspired by Karan Eri from Appmon? After LovelyAngemon, now we have Thetysmon :unsure: Well i'm a big fan of Eri, she's so unique..

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah Lamortmon has wings like an owlbear, now we're talking.
Tethysmon on the other hand looks less villainy here, but I still like that she doesn't have visible eyes. I still remember how they talked about not giving eyes to Angemon to make it more monster-ish, but then they went and made Lucemon.

I think they made Lucemon to exist to prove his cockiness lol of course to discard the top god from the throne. Still unsure of Rasielmon... Hey at least Sistermon Awakened ones existed.

Okay Jellymon's Perfect form is less creepy than I thought due to her sprite. That was totally giving off robot vibes.

So it turned out all Ghost Game partners evo lines didn't get influenced from Cryptids... How sad. But I'm surprised their name origins aren't very Youkai-ish. Eh?