First time poster, long time fan

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello All!

I'm new to the forum, but I have been a fan of Digimon since the V-Pet days. I watch the anime, read the manga, collect (and even customize) Digivices, and I even Cosplay Hiro/Mameo. My Partner is Grizzly the Gazimon, and my favorite hobby is making a new Digivice and evolutions for him every time a new media comes out.

While I am not new to Digimon, I am new to being active in a online fan community. I'm looking forward to interacting with fans from all over!

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always imagined myself with a Gazimon partner too. Gazimon is very underrated, especially considering good care Child Levels from the v-pets tend to be highly promoted.

I hope you enjoy the forums!

Nemomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome Home!

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome to the forum :D , Gazimon is really cool and it's very underrated by everyone, it's good to see that there are people who appreciate him

Last edited:

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always imagined myself with a Gazimon partner too. Gazimon is very underrated, especially considering good care Child Levels from the v-pets tend to be highly promoted.I hope you enjoy the forums!
Always great to meet a fellow Gazimon fan! We'll have to discuss how awesome they are sometime! I am sure I will have a great time here.