First look at Figure-rise Standard Amplified Imperialdramon model kit- Transforming Feature & Out in January

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's been awhile since Figure-rise Standard Imperialdramon was announced, but we finally have photos and details.

The model kit will be released January 2021 for 4,950 yen.

Update- Pre-orders are up at HLJ for just under $38.50 (link helps the site.)

This one has a few unique elements to it compared to prior Digimon Figure-rise Standard Amplified kits.

Kenji Watanabe cooperated with the design team for this figure, which transforms between dragon mode and fighter mode via mechanisms in joints.

This one includes a positron laser accessory, along with foil stickers for detailing if you don't plan to paint it.

A rather mech style design, even moreso than the prior ones.

This one will be quite popular no doubt.

Update- A promotional video showing a decent chunk...

Attachments

Last edited:

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks awesome! I've still got my Imperialdramon Digivolver from when I was a kid and I can't wait to upgrade to this beauty. :love:

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watanabe's design for Imperialdramon is still one of my favorite Digimon designs there is. Just the perfect blend of normal Digimon stuff and straight up fucking mecha stuff, as expected from such a famous mecha designer.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it. I knew it was going to be transformable like it was in the show. I hope they recolor this into Paladin Mode from Revenge of Diaboromon. I'd say there's potential.

Last edited:

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Saw it coming. Make it transformable so that some collectors will buy two. Make it white next so we have Paladin. Happy with this new boi.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie, this figure is god damn amazing.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh son of a bitch it CAN transform... fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine I'll get it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
FINALLY WE HAVE A TRANSFORMER MODEL KIT

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a promotional video.

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Come to think of it, if only Duftmon was popular enough we might get him with this kind of transformation.

This Figure-rise Standard line so far is so good. Bandai can produce plamo set of Agnimon-Vritramon-Aldamon-AncientGreymon and Wolfmon-Garmmon-Beowolfmon-AncientGarurumon, and that would be really great. Not to mention KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon which also can transform into Susanoomon.

Hopefully this line will last long.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like a cross between a model kit and a Digivolving figure. We’ve never had a Digimon model kit that Digivolves before.

Konekoneko

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel so spoiled this year. I can finally get the items I was dying to have as a kid! He’s one of my favs!

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you just want to see Imperialdramon Dragon Mode Paladin Mode holding the Omegamon sword like Great Grey Wolf Sif from Dark Souls and now I do too
Well if Figure-rise Standard MetalGarurumon can do it, why not Imperialdramon haha

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Come to think of it, if only Duftmon was popular enough we might get him with this kind of transformation.

This Figure-rise Standard line so far is so good. Bandai can produce plamo set of Agnimon-Vritramon-Aldamon-AncientGreymon and Wolfmon-Garmmon-Beowolfmon-AncientGarurumon, and that would be really great. Not to mention KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon which also can transform into Susanoomon.

Hopefully this line will last long.
Yeah Duftmon, Frontier warriors, and Legend Arms! Maybe Ouryuumon?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is one of the best ideas. It's very nice and really, how impressive is this.

Vittorini

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely getting this one. I always loved the dragon form of Imperialdramon.

Now give me some Dukemon/Gallantmon love with an Amplified figure.

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking at it, only now do I realize how much Imperialdramon reminds me of a Go-Nagai type robot.

Though it would be nice if they actually did something with the villains. Devimon or Piemon would make for nifty kits.