First Images & Details for 2nd Volume of Dim Cards, Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust, & Another Vital Bracelet Ad

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After showing up with minimal information at a few retailers in Asia a week or so ago, we have the first (potentially solid) details for the 2nd Volume of Dim Cards for the Vital Bracelet, from what appears to be a sales sheet.

The second set will have heavy usage of Digimon from the Pendulum Z and include:
Infinite Tide- MarineChimairamon is on the card packaging, and we see Sangomon, Tobiumon, and Gusokumon as Digimon that will be featured.
Titan of Dust- Gogmamon is on the card packaging, and we see Sunarizamon, Tortamon, and Triceramon as Digimon that will be featured.

While it's always worth taking early info & images with a grain of salt, various details here line up with what had been floating around a bit. Based on the schedule discussed by the staff, pre-orders for the new Dims should be up soon, so this is about when we'd expect for info to start to pop up.

We aren't sure of the original source of the image, thanks to RedPV_KKDT for it.

Update- A few people sent in an image of the full sheet from what appears to be a digital catalog.

Shows the images a bit better color wise and some more of the page. Still not sure of the source for now.

In addition to that...

Another Vital Bracelet ad has been shown on Twitter. This is a cut down version of the 30 second ad we've seen previously.

The Vital Bracelet is scheduled for release on March 13th

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

Last edited:

Umaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if they'll have a jogress

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Infinite Tide and Titan of Dust. Damn that is so cool. Such strong titles. They are taking Yugioh's path or what?

I'm really surprised the new Deep Savers actually got new chances to appear often. I'm really very happy.

Hey about Sunalizamon to Tortomon to Triceramon actually look good!

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
whoever it is pushing new and obscure Digimon into more medias is an absolute legend. I appreciate these DIMs and I'm super excited for them!

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting to see the PenZ stuff so soon considering Wave 1 of them is still pretty recent, but I'll take it, the PenZ mons were awesome and it's clearly not a 1:1 copy of those rosters given Titan of Dust is showing Tortamon and Triceramon.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey about Sunalizamon to Tortomon to Triceramon actually look good!
They did mention in a MonMon Memo that Sunarizamon was not only designed for the new Nature Spirits Z roster, but also in consideration of the original Nature Spirits Digimon like Tortamon and Monochromon. Though, I don't recall Tortamon>Triceramon was possible in the original Pendulum.

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it, I knew Sunarizamon can Digivolve to Tortomon the moment I read the interview, so EXCITING.

yes, yes, YES

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is awesome.
I Hope that there would be some new digimons, at least 3 for dim card.
Rock/Ore baby and baby2 + new ultimate for triceramon.
For infinite tide an acuatic "mamemon", since there is no one (titan of dust have mametyrannomon).
Also a new ultimate for gusokumon, a beast crustacean ultimate lvl, that could work as anomalocarymon evolution too.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They did mention in a MonMon Memo that Sunarizamon was not only designed for the new Nature Spirits Z roster, but also in consideration of the original Nature Spirits Digimon like Tortamon and Monochromon. Though, I don't recall Tortamon>Triceramon was possible in the original Pendulum.
Sunarizamon's design clearly leads into something like seven or eight different Adults. It was an outstandingly designed Child level.

(Golemon, Flamelizamon, Darkflamelizamon, Tortomon, Cyclomon, Baboongamon... it has a lot.)

TyrannoMan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEES. You have no Idea how hype I am for this. I will buy Two of EACH
This is awesome.
For infinite tide an acuatic "mamemon", since there is no one (titan of dust have mametyrannomon).
Also a new ultimate for gusokumon, a beast crustacean ultimate lvl, that could work as anomalocarymon evolution too.
an Ultimate for Gusokumon would be SO GREAT, i'd hope for a Mecha Crustacean personally.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEES. You have no Idea how hype I am for this. I will buy Two of EACH
This is awesome.
an Ultimate for Gusokumon would be SO GREAT, i'd hope for a Mecha Crustacean personally.
Well, I always see it as

Ganimon > Ebidramon > Gusokumon > Regalescumon

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully this time round they get their own unique Mega, since the Pen Z only managed to make one out of the entire 6 devices. (Regalacusmon) Sunarizamon and the others deserved their own uniquely designed Megas.

Anyway, I wouldn't have expected these guys to get them so soon so fair play Bandai. My guess would've been something like Tentomon and Biyomon.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope we get a plant/bug/bird dimcards too lol
Hope Ebidramo is in the water one!

HHIILLOO

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if they'll have a jogress
Not sure how true this is as I've seen only two people look at these scans, but we've gotten scans showing of Omnimon/Omegamon, a Jogress between a Pulsemon champion and ExVeemon and a Jogress between BlitzGreymon and Pulsemon's mega*. It's pretty wild seeing some new Jogresses with old classics (if the scans are real).

*Edit: I am incorrect about any Jogress involving BlitzGreymon, I misinterpreted the data from the video, please ignore that part.

Last edited:

Umaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Right, that's why I wonder if these 2 specifically have one :p

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is awesome.
Well, I always see it as

Regalecusmon is more a fishman than a crustacean.

Last edited:

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a lil surprsied to see these. But only a little perhaps the Zs ddidn't sell as well as they hoped. I mean its a safe bet to figure the Z2 are going to not do as well just because the Z2 and VB are due out around the same time. Age old tried and true vs Shiny new thing. I mean I know the Z2 will sell- people will buy it but I do feel the VB with it being customizable will have a good chance of out performingthe Z2.

ButI'm loving it, also i find it interesting the 3 forms shown off are not necessarily the 'primary' route. the Pulsemon Dim Showed pulsemon's primary' champion fom of Bulkmon. the VeemonDiM showed off XV right? Agu and Gabu DiM art highlighted the rookies as do the Vorvo and Bluco DiM

These however highlight perfect levels- not shown in ths particualr route which is an odd choice. So i'm assuming the main line for IT is going to be Sango>?>Marinchimera>Regalecus
and TD will be Sunaliza>Babbonga or Golemon>Gogma>?

I'm also wondering if we'll see the other Z digis get DiMs. I'd be happy to see a Pomu DiM and well while i know the Virus Bustsrs lacked a new rookie we did get Baluchimon who was clearly designed as an evolution forTapirmon so might as well give Tapir some love. This would actually be a great chance to throw in an extra new mon. I know a few people myselfincluded were a little dissapointed that Pomu didn't get somemega deisgned for it considering how lovely looking Toropiamon is. a potentialDiM could allow them to do so. in fact 1brand new mon in each new DiM wave could be a selling point.

We've seen Gogma before- but we haven't seen (insert mega here) before.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is awesome.
Well, I always see it as

Regalecusmon is more a fishman than a crustacean.
Still, has lot of crustacean in his design, as it has a lobster arm and other shell armor. Not perfect, but better than a dog > cat > angel > dog dragon and that is widely accepted.