Finally

gsmumbo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tried signing up back during the Xros Wars days(was a lurker before that) but it required admin approval for some reason and that never happened. Then WTW went down. Looks like it let me register finally though. :D

So me... I'm GsMumbo, I've run many forums in my time(everything from moderator to admin to owner) and built up quite a few from scratch. Love the community and most importantly I love Digimon. So... hi!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tried signing up back during the Xros Wars days(was a lurker before that) but it required admin approval for some reason and that never happened. Then WTW went down. Looks like it let me register finally though. :D
We were getting hit with so many spambots that we had to set it for admin approval, and the hit percentage on us approving/not approving wasn't so good. Our old software didn't have much in the way of alternative captchas.

We switched to recaptcha on day 1 of the new software. Within 30 minutes spambots were past it. We switched to a new captcha that requires playing a rudimentary game and thus far the spambots seem confused by it.

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha ha, in that case, welcome-ish to WtW. Glad you're finally one of us.

Weren't the Xros Wars days a long​ time ago?

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here, but I'm glad that I'm finally able to register here.

A big hello to everyone!! :D

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome to WtW
As MarcFBR mention it wasn't easy to distinguish between bots and humans manually. I did check every single entry by hand and if anything appeared on a spam site, the account was deleted. You may have used a name/ip/email that had been linked to spam in the past.

gsmumbo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird. Either way, here now :D

vrayX4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! So are you a big fan of xros wars. Also what other forums do you run or have you ran in the past?