Final Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 65 through 67 & Ghost Game Begins October 3rd

Shangyou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gonna be disappointed if Omegamon Alter-S is just a mode change for Omegamon in the final episode and not an actual BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon fusion. :(

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's what I figured he would be. They use the other forms again then evo.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So... are they done with the Adventure: continuity after this? (As far as the series goes, at least. I guess the 02 film could be part of this continuity as well.) I assume this has all been discussed before, sorry for not keeping up.

The 02 movie is clearly not in this continuity.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You are not wrong, I totally consider Hunters to Xros Wars what 02 and Tri are to the original Adventure. However Toei and Bandai officially acknowledge Xros Wars as a one single series with 79 episodes, sadly enough. Unofficially Adventure 2020 is the longest Digimon series fair and square.
Its just weird they do that...

With Alter-S my impression is that it will be similiar to how Merciful Mode appeared in tri even then there were no signs that Omegamon in his normal form gets a smackdown from Ordinemon...it happens just coz they want to show off more Omegamon variants...
For me it feels to be more logical for Merciful Mode to appear here than Alter S...

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
alter-S debut will similar to omegamon in our war game.

i think merciful mode is not needed to beat negamon

negamon is pure just want to bring everything into nothingness. not for good or bad

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one who hopes that the "miracle" will be neither Alter-S nor Merciful Mode but just a new power for Omegamon, like All Delete or the Omega Inforce ?

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this is how it will go based on negamon profile, negamon regenerate himself to that whale form 😉, then to kuzurumon (that dull looking evil ball thing), then to Abaddomon (hoping for something cool looking lol), this is of course just my theory or you know his final form could be just leviamon ❤

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kuzurumon is probably the “whale,” while Abaddomon is the “ball” and the thing inside it.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You are like the third person to state that but I still expect a ball not to be a final boss, any way we will see.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The final boss is presumably Abaddomon’s humanoid core (the Shademon-looking thing in the latest preview).

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

negamon is pure just want to bring everything into nothingness. not for good or bad
Why would all the children be needed for alter-s? Alter-S only needs Blitzgreymon and Cresgarurumon

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Why would all the children be needed for alter-s? Alter-S only needs Blitzgreymon and Cresgarurumon
Because of the plot?
I mean, this is the final boss we're talking about.
Yes, you're right. Alter-S only needs Blitz and Cres like in many media. Just like Omegamon, he only need War and Metal, right?
But in Our War Game they need the powerful wills of everyone. Just like what stated in his profile.
And in Adventure:, he needs the power from Angels.
Now let's take a look at Alter-S' profile:

It is a mystery how the two Digimon came to fuse together, and whether this Omegamon is also due to someone's powerful will or a fusion that exists solely due to some sort of wish is unclear.

Right, it's a possibility.

robotoboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already felt Deathmon was kind of a rehash of Nidhoggmon, but this "bad guy evolves into a new form each episode only to be taken out by Omnimon" is sounding dangerously similar. Also, the final ep airs on my birthday. Yay.
The team is so bloody obsessed with Our War Game they remade it thrice.
And worse.

Our War Game still on top. Diablomon can't be beat as far as unpredictable threat goes.

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The thing is that there can only be so many world ending threats before it comes tedious and predictable.

The plot of a digimon hacking missiles and launching them at the real world only works in diablomon and the movie because his profile says he wants to blow up earth with a nuclear strike.

Toei like all companies lacks imagination. If one thing works, repeat it until a product loses its meaning. Omegamon and our war game works? Do it again and again, in movies, series, and others.

Omegamon saving the day again is going to be their obvious choice but I hope not. It would be like frontier and adventure 01 again, the leader and lancer stealing the spotlight from the rest of the group just so they have all the attention.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The plot of a digimon hacking missiles and launching them at the real world only works in diablomon and the movie because his profile says he wants to blow up earth with a nuclear strike.
This is bias as a result of looking at the present as though the past was also the same, the only reason Diablomon's profile says that is because of the movie as it only got added to the Reference Book something like seven or eight years after Our War Game. And it's not even accurate to basically any other Diablomon portrayed in other media outside the specific OWG references - hell, it's not even true to Revenge of Diablomon.

shynely

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I don't get that reasoning. The movie's plot was good because of a profile that wasn't written until after the movie...? Was the movie bad for the several years before the profile was added?

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is bias as a result of looking at the present as though the past was also the same, the only reason Diablomon's profile says that is because of the movie as it only got added to the Reference Book something like seven or eight years after Our War Game. And it's not even accurate to basically any other Diablomon portrayed in other media outside the specific OWG references - hell, it's not even true to Revenge of Diablomon.

One day Arata's Diaboromon will try to nuke Arata's house watch this space

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

One day Arata's Diaboromon will try to nuke Arata's house watch this space
My apologies. Its just that seeing them repeat the same story beats again and again makes me angry. It speaks of low effort for their part and I hoped this reboot would fix the problems I had with the original series.

I meant to say that our war game works because that was the first time omegamon was used and now toei seems to think the fans will only be invested if that is the top they can reach. bandai has already almost ten omega variants without taking into account the chaos variants and it ends up taking away the uniqueness of the evolution.