Final Adventure: Guide Listings for Episodes 65 through 67 & Ghost Game Begins October 3rd

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
65-67guide1_september9_2021.png
1guide1_september9_2021.png

New guide listings for Digimon Adventure:.

These have episode titles and plot synopsis' for episodes 65 thru 67 (the official episode title translations in the end may very well be different than these). We already had the title for 65, so we are using the official title.

But first, Ghost Game officially begins on October 3rd! Which is about when we figures based on the DigiNavi announcement.

The title for episode 1 will be announced later.

Back to Adventure: for details on the end...

Plot synopsis/descriptions by their nature will have minor spoilers, so consider this fair warning.

Episode 65- The Great Catastrophe, Negamon (September 12th)
Fissures and tentacles appear at the "Great Tree of Information," transforming the area into a white void as they multiply. Algomon Ultimate also appears in front of Taichi, Yamato, and the gang, forcibly separating the children from their Digimon and throwing the children into a white world of nothingness. Not only does this prevent them from being able to evolve, but they're told "This is Negamon's natural instinct. Eventually it will devour everything and turn all into nothingness." Then, two Algomon Ultimate appear, one attacking the children in the white void, while the other attacks the Digimon at the Tree of Information. Agumon and their other Digimon friends are determined to regroup with the children, and so they dodge the onslaught of the countless tentacles and Algomon Ultimate to somehow meet up with the children again, but...?

Episode 66- The Last Miracle, the Final Power (September 19th)
Negamon, their most dangerous enemy, evolves to Kuzurumon (クズルーモン) before their very eyes. Kuzurumon freely jumps between the digital world and the real world, eating all areas in its path and transforming them into nothingness. To keep their worlds from disappearing, the 8 digimon partners, starting with WarGreymon, evolve to Ultimate and challenge Kuzurumon. However, Kuzurumon's power is immense. One by one, their Digimon are blown away into unknown space. As all of their attacks fail against Kuzurumon, Taichi and Yamato Ishida continue to fight desperately even as they fall to pieces.

Episode 67- Title To Be Announced [Final Episode] (September 26th)
Omegamon appears at last, to face the monster Abaddomon (アバドモン) devouring the digital world and real world to turn them into nothingness, as well as the humanoid Abaddomon Core that lurks within its center. Among the despairing people, only the children of the world believed in Omegamon's victory. To defeat the evil enemy, the wishes of the Chosen Children, who carry endless potential, as well as their Digimon partners, bring about another miracle for Omegamon.

So we get Algomon, Negamon, and a few more enemies (evos most likely), along with Omegamon, plus...

Thanks to a friend of the site for images and onkei for the translations.

Attachments

• 65-67guide1_september9_2021.png
    65-67guide1_september9_2021.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 17,986

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So everyone loses and omegamon finish things.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So... are they done with the Adventure: continuity after this? (As far as the series goes, at least. I guess the 02 film could be part of this continuity as well.) I assume this has all been discussed before, sorry for not keeping up.

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kuzurumon and Abaddon?! damn. and i think eps 66 will feel like eps 2

lucemonbr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well now we know what's the name the ball with snake heads.

Kuzuryū's origins can be tracted to the Hindu deities Vāsuki and Śeṣa, Nāgarajas who guard Mount Meru. According to Hindu myth, Śeṣa was one of one thousand nāga offspring of Kaśyapa and Kadrū. His appearance is that of a giant snake with one thousand heads. The earrings, crown, and corolla attached to each one of one thousand heads depict are decorated with swastikas.

Last edited:

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and abaddomon to abaddon

Broduliscool

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Is Alter-S going to appear and the "Omegamon" is either a classic or Alter-s because BlizGreymon and CresGarurumon was not mentioned

lucemonbr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Is Alter-S going to appear and the "Omegamon" is either a classic or Alter-s because BlizGreymon and CresGarurumon was not mentioned
Of course Omegamon will be defeated and everybody will make Alter S to be released and finish the war.

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh Omegamon Alter-Taichi, that is Omegamon with Tai's head

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already felt Deathmon was kind of a rehash of Nidhoggmon, but this "bad guy evolves into a new form each episode only to be taken out by Omnimon" is sounding dangerously similar. Also, the final ep airs on my birthday. Yay.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already felt Deathmon was kind of a rehash of Nidhoggmon, but this "bad guy evolves into a new form each episode only to be taken out by Omnimon" is sounding dangerously similar. Also, the final ep airs on my birthday. Yay.
The team is so bloody obsessed with Our War Game they remade it thrice.

Hoen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they somehow pull another omega variant (and not just Alter-S) the outrage on the internet will be delicious to watch

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they somehow pull another omega variant (and not just Alter-S) the outrage on the internet will be delicious to watch
My dream was always having 4 omegamons at the same time, since we have 8 Digimon in adventure. Imagine the adventure haters and omegamons haters crying... That would be an orgasmic experience to me. Well, something similar happened with kizuna forms. So i have experienced that pleasure already.

On topic: its weird since we seen in the preview of the EP 65 how a ball with tentacles (distinct from the baby squid with one eye) is in front of taichi, but in EP 66 Synopsis is mentioned that negamon evolves into kuzurumon. So... The ball with tentacles from EP 65 preview is negamon? Or It is already kuzurumon and It evolves at last minute so we have to wait to 66 to see him in action?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My dream was always having 4 omegamons at the same time, since we have 8 Digimon in adventure.
As someone that despises Omegamon (the Charizard of Digimon) I’d actually like this.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool, so Negamon DOES evolve. Interesting, to say the least. Let's hope the designs stand on their own and are visually distinct enough.

Abaddomon sounds a bit like a humanoid, though. But I've personally seen enough Beast/Monster > Humanoid lines.

MagicBox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
67 episodes. Wow, who'd have expected that episode listing on Toei of Europe's website one year ago to be so close? I certainly didn't.

As for the summaries, we've had so much escalating-action-on-top-of-escalating-evolutions-on-top-of-escalating-action and at this point I'm numb to it all. Just like every Digimon series since Zero Two, it looks like the final episode will once again be devoted to long battles and short goodbyes. It's a shame. There's so much they need to do to stick the landing with this finale and I fear we won't have time for any of it. (A decent farewell scene between 16 main characters, some sort of send-off for Komondomon, tying up other loose ends, and... come to think of it, have we even had a single scene where the kids learn which specific traits are associated with their crests?)

At the very least, the staff listing indicates that episode 67 will be a visual spectacle. And I'm not opposed to the Zero-Two-esque "power of the children's potential" thing they seem to be building up to for the final episode. I'm still a sap for that stuff.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow so 67th episode is confirmed?

Kuzurumon and Abaddomon? Heh

so we have Eosmon with digital consciousness manipulation powers now we have this with blankness/nothingness powers.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh god, there's too much happening in 3 episodes