Filth Digimon (aka poop tossers)

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Years and years ago there was a site I had bookmarked that had charts showing all of the attacks in the Pendulums..
It may not be this one, but it's a solid resource for all 16x16 sprites:
NHOKO's site

Attack Sprites are the 3rd bullet on the sidebar menu.

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's also a page in it talking about the filth Digimon but using a translator has it make little sense to me. I only know that they're being ranked, probably by how well they embody the filth genre theme as the top part of the image is ranking the three smallest data size Digimon to the three largest
Haha, I bet it's a ranking of how bad they smell!

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a filth ranking.

On another note, apparently Examon is so large, it's rumored to have a data capacity equal to the whole of File Island.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On another note, apparently Examon is so large, it's rumored to have a data capacity equal to the whole of File Island.
was it saying that in the image or is that info from something else? I really wish I could read Japanese as so many of the details written in the art books I would love to read

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's in the image.
噂では、ファイル島と同じほどらしい...。

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that's an absurd size. If you don't mind me asking, what does it say for Grace Novamon? Because if one is the data size of File Island then that gets me curious of the even larger digimon

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that's an absurd size. If you don't mind me asking, what does it say for Grace Novamon? Because if one is the data size of File Island then that gets me curious of the even larger digimon
Because it produces Big Bang-grade energy within its body, its data size goes unmeasured. Regardless, its weight is already at the galaxy class.
体内にビッグバン級のエネルギーを構築しているため、データ量は測りきれず、その重量すらもはやギャラクシークラス。

BTW, here's what it says about the filth Digimon.

Filth Ranking!
汚さランキング!

Poop is part of a Digimon's upbringing... however, there also exist Digimon who like it. Here is the ranking for what is, in a sense, "hazardous".
デジモンの育成にはウンチが付きもの...。だが、それを好むデジモンも存在する。そんな、ある意味「危険」なランキングを紹介。

#5 Nanimon
The image of it throwing poop, while getting drunk off of alcohol for whatever reason, should surely deem it the enemy of civilization.
何故か酒に酔いながら、ウンチを投げてくるその姿は、まさに文明の敵と言ってもいいだろう。

#4 Vegimon
It lures small Digimon by emitting a pleasant scent from its mouth. Despite this, it throws poop, so it has a bad disposition.
小型デジモンをおびき寄せるために、口からいい匂いを発するのに、ウンチを投げてくるため質が悪い。

#3 Numemon
Like a slug, it lives in damp environments, so its body is filthy. Furthermore, it throws "its own" poop.
まるでナメクジのようにジメジメした所で生活しているため、体が汚い。なお、「自分の」ウンチを投げてくる。

#2 Scumon
The shape of its body is already hazardous... it camouflages itself by blending in with other poops, and if it were to be approached, it's even more hazardous!
体の形がもはや危険...。擬態するために、他のウンチにまぎれるため、近づいてきたら、さらに危険!

#1 Raremon
It releases a foul stench from its eroding body. Even though its body is decaying, it is unable to die. Such an unfortunate Digimon. However, whatever can't approach it can't approach it...
腐食している体から悪臭を放っている。体が崩壊しているが死ぬに死ねない、かわいそうなデジモン。しかし近づけないものは近づけない...。

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...That makes sense. Might not have expected Raremon to be the worst but it does make sense.

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you very much for that, Yamato-san!

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thank you for all the translations, Yamato-san! It taught me extra lore details I didn't know like that the reason Grace Novamon is considered a galaxy is because the weight we have managed to measure puts it at galaxy class whereas I assumed it was hypothesized to be a standalone galaxy only as estimate and I also didn't know that the reason Sukamon looks the way it does is because of camouflage, even though I guess that should have been obvious.
They didn't downplay how sad Raremon is here, either. Poor guy probably tries searching for help but other Digimon are physically unable to go near it. I'm glad its debut gives it a happy ending with ExTyrannomon because I feel so bad for it

Quinlan58

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got a soft spot for Numemon since Cyber Sleuth. Did enough grinding that my PlatinumNumemons were the digimon I got the most attached to, and one of them carried me in the SGDL quests, since it had revive. They were the ones I got most excited to see in the ending cutscene.

Nanimon can go die in a fire, though.