File Island Suggestions/Submissions/Support

Quest

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pictures would be great and also manuals scans for the english versions as they are impossible to find

delta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for the manual...I don't know if the link in my signiture can help, I know they may be in poor English (and poor Chinese as well)...I also own the D-spirit 2 manual but sadly I don't own a scanner...

pointingandlaughing

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I havent sifted through all the pages yet to see if anyone's mentioned this, but I would love to see a guide on File Island that helps people identify real vs. fake pets.

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are there any plans to update File Island with the new 20th anniversary devices?

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are there any plans to update File Island with the new 20th anniversary devices?
The short answer is yes. But there are some amazing guides already available here on the WTW Forums.

Drac0rex

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something that I've found frustrating is not knowing the hours-to-evolution for a few devices, particularly the Pendulum Progress. I've been trying to time it, but it's been neigh impossible if theres even a little discrepancy in raising. Maybe someone who has managed to make it to mega can contribute?