File Island Suggestions/Submissions/Support

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, I'll look into it. I think I have some instructions somewhere.

Sasophie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to update some information about the required batteries for the D-cyber. I saw it's written ?. Mine needs 2 X AAA batteries to work.

And BTW awesome job for this website you don't know how much I REALLY appreciate having it as guide. It's wonderful, keep up the good work ^^

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks.

There's a problem with the logins at the moment, so I'm not going to be editing until it's sorted out; but I'm keeping a list of things to do.

Sasophie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I read the guide for the original digivice and notice something was missing. I just bought a US/ASIA D2 and discovered that when I walk around and fight digimon on my way sometime after a battle a shadow pixel of another partner digimon who isn't in my party appears. I found out that to recruit them I have to press the select button repeatly for them to join my party. It wasn't mention in the guide of the USA/ASIA guide on the site.

I thing it would be cool to add it. I would have like to know when I started the game... I lost a lot of change to recruit new partner before I found the trick.

Thanks for your time ^^

springogeek

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello!

I'm rather new to these forums, but I just got my hands on a D-Power V1 (EU), and I've been recording my findings for everyone else to use, because it has a few unexplained features, with no PDFs of instructions available. Somethings are quite difficult to deduce without the instructions, but i'm doing my best :)

It can be found here: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=17267.msg232972#msg232972

Getting this added to File Island would be rather helpful for others like me.

Rubicon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if these has been suggested before, but sometimes I wish i knew what versions/iterations of these digivices are out there, and what their differences are. I now have a large collection of digivices myself, but it would have been nice to have a page where all versions/color schemes of a given digivice can be displayed as a picture gallery when I was starting out my collection. For example for the Japanese D-Arks:

Version 1: Red/Silver, Silver/Blue +Photo(s)
Version 1.5: Green/Silver
Version 2.0 Blue/Silver, Silver/Clear Blue
Version 3.0s Gold/Silver with red strap

and so forth, from whomever is willing to submit pictures

It can help us identify bootlegs and help collectors be aware of what's out there

And i have D-Tectors ver. 1,2 and 3. I'd be happy to contribute to a detailed guide much like the D-Scanner guide

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just noticed that in the Ver.1 gallery on File Island the picture is of the Vaccine MetalGreymon instead of the Virus one.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been doing some work on File Island again recently. Mostly tidying up so far, and I've standardised on "care mistake" for all the V-Pet devices. The homemade DDP chips are back too (I had that page on Geocities for some reason, so it's been absent for a few years). I'm looking through this thread again and considering suggestions.

lonelydistance

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, so I was doing some paroozing and found a list of all the profiles for the Accel.
It's in Japanese but I figured I might as well throw it out there.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, I think I have them on the old site, and haven't brought them across yet.

In general, I'm not sure about copying bulk information from other websites. Though, of all the pages I've inherited from previous staff, I have very little idea where most of it came from.

cursednaruto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hello i am working on a list of D-Terminal Vs. Codes i can send you all the DigiDestined digimon for season 1,2 part of tamers and season 1 & 2 movies DigiDestined digimon and the bad guys of season 1, 2 and their movies would you like it for file island so people can fight the DigiDestineds's digmon and bad guys they want with out guessing i have found these and added some of my own i am also checking the ones i found to make sure they are right and marking down their power level so people can be prepared for a hard fight

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that for the JPN or Asia Version of the D-Terminal?

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cursednaruto - I do the same thing as you do with the passwords, but in my case it's when I'm running my D-Gather, D-Spirit, and D-Spirit 2. (I don't have my English D-Terminal anymore.) I'm not sure if I've actually shared any notable call passwords from those three here, but I know that I have in some of my virtual pet logs elsewhere.

With the larger roster of Digimon on these three (Especially the D-Spirit 2), coupled with the fact that the two D-Spirits use a different power level system for call passwords than the D-Terminal and D-Gather, I find it tougher to get repeat Digimon. And in my book, that is a good thing. I've had two Susanoomons on the D-Spirit 2 from two different passwords, and they have different power levels.

So yeah, if there is enough demand for call passwords to be posted on File Island (Especially in the case of the D-Spirit 2 which I am running now), I'll be more than happy to contribute some. :)

On another note, I just got a Japanese D-Terminal yesterday (Finally!), and would love to see a guide to completing some of the harder puzzles. I can get through the direct translation puzzles just fine and can guess through most of the fill in the blank puzzles, but the scrambled word puzzles are pretty darn difficult. At least to me anyway. :p

cursednaruto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cursednaruto - I do the same thing as you do with the passwords, but in my case it's when I'm running my D-Gather, D-Spirit, and D-Spirit 2. (I don't have my English D-Terminal anymore.) I'm not sure if I've actually shared any notable call passwords from those three here, but I know that I have in some of my virtual pet logs elsewhere.

With the larger roster of Digimon on these three (Especially the D-Spirit 2), coupled with the fact that the two D-Spirits use a different power level system for call passwords than the D-Terminal and D-Gather, I find it tougher to get repeat Digimon. And in my book, that is a good thing. I've had two Susanoomons on the D-Spirit 2 from two different passwords, and they have different power levels.

So yeah, if there is enough demand for call passwords to be posted on File Island (Especially in the case of the D-Spirit 2 which I am running now), I'll be more than happy to contribute some. :)

On another note, I just got a Japanese D-Terminal yesterday (Finally!), and would love to see a guide to completing some of the harder puzzles. I can get through the direct translation puzzles just fine and can guess through most of the fill in the blank puzzles, but the scrambled word puzzles are pretty darn difficult. At least to me anyway. :p
i wouldnt mind seeing if the digimon codes match for english and japanese try (smack) it should be imperialdramon max level if the words are the same and yeah different code have different digimon/levels in my list i have around one code per digimon and some have 2 and a few have 3 but i have it sorted in order weak codes to max codes and i have all partner digimon for season 1 and 2 execpt one weregarurumon if any one know it pm me please also my list has 332 digimon only missing 23 digimon

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

cursednaruto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, it might be worth putting call passwords on File Island. It's currently read-only until I fix the software though.

At one point, I was thinking of going through a sequence of codes to see how they behaved, but I found they took much longer to check than I'd thought, so I gave up pretty quickly.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RsWnJnbTg0QVFPNVE&usp=sharing&authkey=CMTl-0A
well that would be good i notice that your doing letter code that would take quite a while if you started when season 2 came out you would have gotten bored and gone back to it and be finished by now but like i said i have codes for all digimon apart from 23 digimon and i cant give you a proper number but i think only 3 or 4 codes are rude words so you can always take them out

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Add the Western Fusion Loader to the misc section, and note it's a useless prop. Also, maybe add a section on Giga Fighters?

PirunNyrkki

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, I don't know if this was mentioned and I don't feel like reading through the pages to find out, but I have noticed that Digivice 2.5 is not on the file-island. I don't have one so I couldn't tell you any info on it, but if that were the one thing missing that i notice, then yes.

Digivice Neo v2 is also missing as well.

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digivice Ver. 15

Bosses
Map 1 Area 1 Kuwagamon
Map 1 Area 2 Devimon
Map 1 Area 3 Etemon
Map 2 Area 1 Mammon
Map 2 Area 2 Vamdemon and Venomvamdemon
Map 3 Area 1 Metalseadramon