File Island Suggestions/Submissions/Support

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it would be technically possible; but if we don't have complete Digimon lists for everything, the partial answers might be more confusing than useful.

Orochistorm

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we not have complete lists for every device? If not, I can try and fill in what we are missing if I have the corresponding device.

Inpu

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Orochistorm link=topic=16596.msg230155#msg230155 date=1339040333]
Do we not have complete lists for every device? If not, I can try and fill in what we are missing if I have the corresponding device.
[/quote]

For the American D-Tectors, don't we have a big chunk of the last card game set that nobody has any data on? And that would translate to Digimon missing from the virtual pet, right?

Or has somebody puzzled them all out by hacking?

Orochistorm

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do not have a functioning American D-Tector(nor enough time/things to scan, haha...), but... why can't the search just function off of our existing database? There's no reason it should need to try to display things we have no information on.

Better to have convenience for things we have than none for anything.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK, I'll think about how to do that; but there are other things on File Island that are higher priority, and I'm still a little distracted.

ex-agumon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey bladesabre I've just uploaded a pic of my collection in your collection in pictures thread. I understand you're distracted at the moment but if you want me to complete or work through any of my digivices let me know.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, but I think the ones that really need work are items that you don't have. Except the Xros loader, which Airdra might have been planning something for, I'm not sure now.

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello all! I have found the sprite for the English d3s, credit does not go to me. So if airdra or someone wants to add this to the digimentals/armour digieggs list is appreciate it :) thanks
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/ad3faq/digieggs.html

I can't find out how to get the pic onto my post using my iPhone so if someone else could for me I'd appreciate it thanks :)

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We've got all the egg sprites except Miracles. And that one looks pretty weird, are you sure it's right?

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what thats lists Yes. I just started up my english d3 version one to play through it to double check but I'm one area away from it on my version 2, ap whichever I get to first ill double check. I'm also writing a huge guide for the first and second version to help out. Idk if youll use it or not but it could save time. :)

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the doc's.

Quick comment:

Card Battle Guide:
R-Gatomon + Ankylomon = Silphymon ???

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Da_Duke2000 link=topic=16596.msg230776#msg230776 date=1341411702]
Card Battle Guide:
R-Gatomon + Ankylomon = Silphymon ???
[/quote]

I don't get what you're asking me here Duke! I no longer have the game and haven't for years but wrote the guide god knows how long ago as well. R-Gatomon was Rookie Gatomon if i recall. If you mean about the Jogress and it being R-Gatomon yes i found that odd at the time as well.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry, I was kinda of glib. Hard to be quick and speedy at my work pc without anyone noticing ;)

I was indeed questioning the use of Ankylomon and not Aquilamon, but perhaps it was a typo. If not, I've gotta replay the game again. I DID enjoy it.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Da_Duke2000 link=topic=16596.msg230780#msg230780 date=1341414725]
Sorry, I was kinda of glib. Hard to be quick and speedy at my work pc without anyone noticing ;)

I was indeed questioning the use of Ankylomon and not Aquilamon, but perhaps it was a typo. If not, I've gotta replay the game again. I DID enjoy it.
[/quote]

It is possible that it was a mistake on my part.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Vande. I'll see what I can do with that.

terranakari:
I look forward to seeing your guides.
Could you get a photo of the egg? I took photos of the rest of them (on the v2).

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=BladeSabre link=topic=16596.msg230812#msg230812 date=1341432008]
Thanks Vande. I'll see what I can do with that.

terranakari:
I look forward to seeing your guides.
Could you get a photo of the egg? I took photos of the rest of them (on the v2).
[/quote]

Yea of course :)

Purpurn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys!

I'm new to the forums I know, but I have an idea that could possibly be added to file island. On a forum that I hang out on for Tamagotchis we keep posts of scans of the original instruction manuals for any of the Tamas. Would it be possible to gather a group effort together to get scans of all the different Digivice and v-pet manuals and place them in a library for anyone to access? I really like the written guides to the pets on there, but the actual manuals I guess have some little tid bits that people are looking for.

Just an idea - I would be happy to try and upload the instructions that I have for a few things :)

Thanks,

-Purn

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I asked GoC about that and he said it would be all right. Can you PM me a link to the Tamagotchi ones?

Purpurn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=BladeSabre link=topic=16596.msg232254#msg232254 date=1344883970]
I asked GoC about that and he said it would be all right. Can you PM me a link to the Tamagotchi ones?
[/quote]

PM sent with link. :)

-Purn