Figure-rise Standard MetalGarurumon (Amplified) Model Kit- Features & Release Info

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Figure-rise Standard MetalGarurumon (Amplified) Model Kit- Features & Release Info

Time for an update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Announced a little over a week ago during DigiNavi, we have a stack of new photos and details for the newest Digimon model kit: Figure-rise Standard MetalGarurumon (Amplified)!

The 3rd kit in the line will be released in Japan in June for 4,950 yen. An international release shortly after like the prior kits is expected.

All the new images are CG renders of the kit.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As'maria did illustrations for the design, and supervised as they were converted to 3d designs for the models.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

One of the primary 'gimmicks' for MetalGarurumon is the range of motion they made sure to give him, so that the wide range of poses you'd expect from him can be done.

The torso/main body is flexible in how it moves so you can reproduce a 'beast like' posture.

The base of the forefoot is moveable for natural posing.

When opening, the chin/jaw slides down to allow a natural look to the opening and closing of the jaw.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A new 'armed form' is possible with parts normally connected to the top joints. Clear parts are included for the special move effect.

Using this beam wing effect, and more, you have an infinite number of ways of enjoying this plastic model.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can pose with more dynamic style with the included action base. A foil sticker sheet is also included to enhance the look of the model.

Pre-orders should open shortly. The new images really make this one look fantastic (and continues a neat thing we saw with WarGreymon, where they've designed standard parts of the character to be used in different ways with the figure.)

Update- Amiami has pre-orders up for 4,200 yen. This is Japanese pre-order stock that ships in June. US stock will likely go up elsewhere soon.

Our discussion thread for Figure-rise Standard (Amplified) WarGreymom and Omegamon is here.

The prior model kits still be ordered at Amazon: (affiliate links)
WarGreymon
Omegamon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa not bad. No clumsy joints. Wonderful. I will buy this one day. Judging on the legs' joint, he probably will stand up on two legs. But it might lack some supports to ensure it standing up strongly. I'm glad the jaw can close and open.

But shame, it seemed like Z'dGarurumon modding isn't possible since the back is finally revealed, it's pretty spiky there and no signs of hatching on the back, only snap pieces. Damn it.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait to build this. Price is cheaper than I expected, too.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, is very flexible and is cheaper than i tought. Can't wait to built it.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a pre-order link.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i'll wait a little longer before pre order it because i want to see if US stock will become available soon :D