Figure-rise Standard Amplified WarGreymon & Omegamon Model Kits Discussion

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Model kits!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since the US release of the model kits is this week, a thread seemed like a good idea.

The Figure-rise Standard Amplified model kit line is a subline for the Figure-rise line that's based on an amplified/stylized style for characters.

The first 2 model kits in the line are WarGreymon and Omegamon. WarGreymon is an entirely new mold, while Omegamon is an altered version of the Digimon Reboot Omegamon model kit.

The kits also feature standard Bandai plugs and elements so that they can be easily customized with parts from other kits. It'll be interesting to see what fans do with them on top of some more obvious choices (BlackWarGreymon has been a popular repaint since the recent Japanese release of the kits.)

They can still be ordered at Amazon: (affiliate links)
WarGreymon
Omegamon

Fenrys

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
got my omegamon kit in but my wargreymon order was delayed till just before christmas

Last edited:

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bought 3 Wargreymon kits and repainted all 3... The first is Wargreymon with Gold armor, the second is BlackWargreymon, the third is Wargreymon Merciful Mode (which im still working on)

Fenrys

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
think i saw your merciful mode on facebook, your repaints look great!

also the third kit is metalgarurumon! cant wait till he is up for preorder

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bought 3 Wargreymon kits and repainted all 3... The first is Wargreymon with Gold armor, the second is BlackWargreymon, the third is Wargreymon Merciful Mode (which im still working on)
Oh my god you're awesome man, since i'm a real noobs about painting figure, can you please give me some advice? or maybe some site where i can learn where to start? Also did you post the photos of your figure somewhere? i really want to see them :D seeing your avatar is not enough XD

Last edited:

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god you're awesome man, since i'm a real noobs about painting figure, can you please give me some advice? or maybe some site where i can learn where to start? Also did you post the photos of your figure somewhere? i really want to see them :D seeing your avatar is not enough XD
Ill post them in the artwork section.
Also to get started i always recommend using Tamiya Spray Paints... the TS and PS series... they are great for models....
Youll need a good primer... grey primers work best in my opinion.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also to get started i always recommend using Tamiya Spray Paints... the TS and PS series... they are great for models....
Many thanks :D i will start buying them, and trying to learn with some guide with youtube. Also i saw your BKWargreymon, man really you have done an awesome work. I really hope to reach that quality with my Wargreymon Amplified :D

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
think i saw your merciful mode on facebook, your repaints look great!

also the third kit is metalgarurumon! cant wait till he is up for preorder
Thank you!
And im also getting 3 MetalGarurumon to do the exact same thing.

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Many thanks :D i will start buying them, and trying to learn with some guide with youtube. Also i saw your BKWargreymon, man really you have done an awesome work. I really hope to reach that quality with my Wargreymon Amplified :D
Remember to always do LIGHT coats of paint, tamiya paints are pretty good at coverage and drying in a nice even finish.
They also have clear color paints that i use for Clear pieces.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just bought Omnimon Amplified. I cannot wait to build it.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just bought Omnimon Amplified. I cannot wait to build it.
Enjoy it :D i built it not so long ago and it's awesome. I prefer War greymon( it's sooo Edgy XD ) but even omegamon is cool

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look like most of twitters showed they are really good at painting. There were pics of BlackWarGreymon painted on. I kinda disliked the original color this Amplified WarGreymon given but the mod painting looked so much better and it's varying depending on painters' personal preferences.

I wonder if it's compatibility with Gundam model kits and other types? I really can't wait to see the results for Amplified MetalGarurumon! Maybe the modders probably will make it to stand up on two legs like MetalGarurumon X if it's able to. Creativity and modding is part of the art beauty!

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look like most of twitters showed they are really good at painting. There were pics of BlackWarGreymon painted on. I kinda disliked the original color this Amplified WarGreymon given but the mod painting looked so much better and it's varying depending on painters' personal preferences.

I wonder if it's compatibility with Gundam model kits and other types? I really can't wait to see the results for Amplified MetalGarurumon! Maybe the modders probably will make it to stand up on two legs like MetalGarurumon X if it's able to. Creativity and modding is part of the art beauty!
Its compatibility with gundam kits is actually pretty good

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonderful news. Frankenstein modding is freaking awesome! With this MetalGarurumon kit, I'm sure the creativity will be boosted pretty big. Japan, do your best and show me insane arts of modding!

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s really cool seeing stuff like a BarbatosGreymon thanks to Gundam combinations on twitter, I’m hoping we see some “GaruruGreymon” combinations at some point.

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonderful news. Frankenstein modding is freaking awesome! With this MetalGarurumon kit, I'm sure the creativity will be boosted pretty big. Japan, do your best and show me insane arts of modding!
Im in the US and plans on the customizing will be SWEET... ill post my MGs once they come in.