Figure Rise Standard Amplified Mugendramon Model Kit Announced for March, Pre-Orders Open

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A fun surprise announcement! The next Figure Rise Standard Amplified model kit for Digimon will be Mugendramon.

Pre-orders for the kit will go up soon for 6,600 yen and it'll be out in March.

Update- Pre-orders are open at HLJ. (Link helps the site)

Mugendramon will be the largest kit so far at over 9.8 inches long.

Parts in the kit can be pulled out to expand the range of motion allowing more dynamic poses.

The chest can open and close with a Giga Destroyer visual underneath.

In addition, there are 2 'wires' included that can be used with the neck and tail to create a 'bellows structure' which allows for those parts to have wider posing.

In addition, As'Maria tweeted that he is helping with the development of this kit.

No doubt more to say on this kit soon!

Attachments

Last edited:

rquinain

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got into the Digimon Figure Rise line and they are KILLING me with these releases. Welp, time to swipe my card for like the 6th time... Lol

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first few releases didn’t impress me, gotta say, but this one looks amazing. They’re definitely stepping their game up.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This may finally convince me to buy a Figure-rise kit.

Proxette

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks amazing! I feel like I can already see it by my monitor. Very tempting~

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unbelivable! Mugendramon Figure Rise? FREAKING EPIC

Oh that St-279 pose?! THAT IS MY FAVORITE ART

But that painted color isn't enough metallic! And why put some blocks in the mouth? It needs to be empty inside that jaw. C'mon

Still finally. Mugendramon figure at big size! So much better!

Lee_Bug

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I.....never realized it had Giga Destroyer despite having Metalgreymon's parts.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they are going to do Machinedramon, then they need to do the other Dark Masters too.

TheMatrix

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they are going to do Machinedramon, then they need to do the other Dark Masters too.
Not necessarly. Before he became known as one of the dark masters he was the analogmans favorite pet.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarly. Before he became known as one of the dark masters he was the analogmans favorite pet.
This kit is going to represent his appearance in Digimon Season 1, not Digimon World. Also, I love your avatar.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think As'Maria is better at designing digimon specific toys like this instead of some overdesigned X mons.

This looks fire.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This kit is going to represent his appearance in Digimon Season 1, not Digimon World. Also, I love your avatar.
That's more marketing than anything else. Take the Megahouse UlforceVeedramon statue; like, sure, it's from "Digimon Savers" according to the product release (all three seconds of screentime he got in that series) but everybody knows it's a V-Tamer thing.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not usually much of a figure person, but this looks freaking awesome. Mugendramon has always been an absolute beast of a design to me, and that figure does it justice.

fcrtune

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This line has been growing on me a lot lately, I think this might be the kit that’ll finally make me cave!
In love with how it looks, Mugendramon was a perfect pick for this figure line and they really made it work. My only wish is that the colors were a bit more metallic-looking than they are in the pics, but that can always be fixed up with a bit of repainting.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If As'maria is involved, then I request for MetalGarurumon X model kit. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Mugendramon is truly loved. Huh I wonder if they will do Chaosdramon? Basically "recolor" version but with different head design.

Seeing the inside of that Mugendramon figure's mouth reminds me of Gundramon's hex mouth. I want to see if the helmet can be taken off to see that "hex" mouth block or not?

Wong Jinyao

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Blaziken257

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably a very low chance of happening but I'm hoping for Susanoomon/KaiserGreymon/MagnaGarurumon kits in the future.