Figure-rise Standard Amplified Imperialdramon Paladin Mode Model Kit- Images & Pre-Order Info

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_01_october5_2021.jpg

It's only been a few weeks since it was announced, but we have a ton of new images, plus details for the upcoming Figure-Rise Standard Amplified model kit of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode from Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Stikes Back.

figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_10_october5_2021.jpg

From the movie Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back, it carries the Omega Blade! Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is now sold in Figure-rise Standard Amplified.

The two key features they talk about are the major additions from the prior Imperialdramon kit, the wings and sword.
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_02_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_03_october5_2021.jpg

The wings are newly modeled for this kit. They have an unusually large wingspan using a two-stage folding structure.

Each wing can open up to about 7.5 inches.

Newly included is the Omega Blade. A newly sculpted version of the altered form of Omegamon. PET stickers are used on the blade and jewel stickers are used for the central jewel. The blue line is reproduced by dividing the parts.

They also discuss the various colors used- The black parts of the chin, abdomen, and thighs are pieces, while the white and gold coloring is reproduced with molded color and stickers.

The newly designed packaging is still at an early stage and isn't ready to be shown yet.

Notably, no specific mention seems to be made if this one can still transform like the prior kit, one way or the other.

figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_04_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_06_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_07_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_08_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_14_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_05_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_09_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_11_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_12_october5_2021.jpg
figureriseamplifiedimperialdramonpaladinmode_13_october5_2021.jpg

Figure-Rise Standard Amplified Imperialdramon Paladin Mode will be available to pre-order at Premium Bandai a bit under 4.5 hours from the time of this post. The kit costs 6,050 yen and will ship in January.

They note that only a specific number will be made, and pre-orders will close when/if that number is hit. In addition the kit may be sold outside of Japan.

Really nice looking kit. Exactly what you would hope for a recolor (with some new elements) from the prior kit to be made into Paladin Mode.

But if you don't want to wait or chance it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 18,790

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't imagine they'd alter the parts so it COULDN'T transform, but these ones are pretty finnicky so idk. I want him to be able to transform just because Paladin Dragon would look funny.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the same. Maybe this one can't transform. Seeing Paladin Dragon with the sword in the mouth is cool though.

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They should make a Figure-rise Standard Amplified Armageddemon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What? I really wanted to see this white Dragon Mode! I better wait for the future news from twitter if they can prove it can transform.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is really cool. Very crazy but still really cool.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering this, I wonder if Imperialdramon Paladin Mode will appear in the 02 movie.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering this, I wonder if Imperialdramon Paladin Mode will appear in the 02 movie.

how would it? adventure omnimon doesnt exist any more. i guess he could come back, but that'd feel out of place in an 02 movie and would kinda ruin kizuna's plot to bring them back so quick. the movie isn't about tai/matt/omnimon

theyd make a new veemon form and release a figure of that most likely

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

how would it? adventure omnimon doesnt exist any more. i guess he could come back, but that'd feel out of place in an 02 movie and would kinda ruin kizuna's plot to bring them back so quick

They could come up with something else to form Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

how would it? adventure omnimon doesnt exist any more. i guess he could come back, but that'd feel out of place in an 02 movie and would kinda ruin kizuna's plot to bring them back so quick

They could come up with something else to form Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

Wouldn't really be paladin mode without a sword made from omnimon's body. if they make a sword from, idk, seraphimon's body - thatd be a new form

shynely

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see any reason to believe the model kits are all that relevant to the upcoming anime stuff. I mean, is anybody expecting a new Tamers movie because of the Beelzemon kit?

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see any reason to believe the model kits are all that relevant to the upcoming anime stuff. I mean, is anybody expecting a new Tamers movie because of the Beelzemon kit?
I, myself, don't consider it likely.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The one digimon I believe will appear in the movie is Magnamon, before the new V-mon's evolution (if we get one).

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This kit is getting a second release in April 2022. Fingers crossed for BlackWarGreymon.