Fight! Digital Tyrannosaurus Manhua

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks a lot, Garmmon! I'll have to read through that. As far as typesetting, I guess I could attempt it, though I haven't done anything like that before, and it probably wouldn't end up looking very good. If I get bored I may do it, if only for my benefit, though of course anyone else would be welcome to it. And of course, I have to ask... do you have any plans to translate the remainder of the series eventually?

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My layouting in the text docs might be confusing, so if anyone wants to typeset and isn't sure of something I wrote just let me know.
As for plans...I mean I do hope to do them eventually, but whether I actually get to it is another story, depending on my motivation/other work, etc..not to mention the other chapters look tougher to translate at first glance too. In some ways it's actually more annoying to translate than Japanese, because I'm not familiar with Cantonese/HK Chinese and definitions for their slang are a bit tougher to look up than Japanese :u

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is awesome Garm!! Thanks for that :) You always share your talent with us and the Digimon stuff and I couldn't be more grateful <3 I'll definitely make a read, though I attempeted to do it in Chinese back before.

By the way, does anyone know the release date of each chapter? It would be reallu useful to have this information in Wikimon.