Few more dub details on Data Squad

Raptorscribe

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That doesn't make it better than another approach. Even then, Digimon rarely has next episode previews.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Japanese Version always has Next Episode Previews. With the Expection of the last Frontier and the last Savers Episode ofcourse.
But that doesn´t matter since the titles get changed anyways.
Well, I´ll rest my case and wait for more Dub Details.

Raptorscribe

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The point is, it's not a bad thing that they don't want to give so much away so often.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I didn´t say that this is a bad thing I just explained what is behind the long Japanese titles and mentioned the Previews.

Sorry if that was not clear.

Havelockmon2

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This...is getting very interesting as the weeks progress. Digivolve, somehow I should've expected that. The episode titles WILL be changed, that much we know. But, I hope that they come up with reasonable ones. Well, ones that DON'T go TOO offbeat. Because today's children is WAY different than it was back in '98. So, they better be realistic here. RizeGreymon, it'll work. Megumi and Miki sticking is GOOD NEWS. Hmm....Wouldn't it be confusing if game and anime english names are different. Wouldn't one viewer hear the characters name and go, "Hey, wait a minute, wasn't he/she named (fill in the blank)?" I mean, they aren't that stupid are they? We were kinda worried there with the whole Pawnchessmon deal for a minute, good thing they're staying silent. Hmm...the Sunflowmon name staying is interesting. Looks like Toei needs a site fixin' to do. Wow, "warp digivolve" is something we haven't heard since the Adventure series. It will be very interesting and weird to hear that come out of the mouth of a different Agumon.

So far, the whole Keenan deal is the ONLY bump in the road for me (along with his dad being "Kevin", my name!). Everything else looks okay, for the moment anyway. All that's basically missing is Kurata's name and VA as well as the premiere date for DDS, then we're all good to go.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well then. I'm waiting for an episode title something like Kenan and Fal. Or at least Kenan and Falco.
If we're having joke titles. And they can't be as bad as the pokemon titles sometimes. Probably as pun-ny as them but still.

Fiascomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I liked when the Tamers Dub referenced Shakespeare in the episode titles, it sounded much more intelligent that way and they worked really well. ("Such Sweet Sorrow" and "His Kingdom for a Horse" for example) They were a lot better the than lame "mon" puns that's for sure.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well actually there other games with differences between character names compared to the anime. Digimon World Card battle is one example, they use Keely instead of Yolei.

The most recent Megaman games, aparently in the anime Sonia's got a different name than in the games, though I think it was either an error, or her stage name.

So having one or two Digimon with name differences is nothing. I mean look at Seasons 1 and 2, Snimon had the way his name was said changed between the two.

jadenik

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who so bad about title changes anyway, I hate digimon title puns, but titles aren't that important, don't remember the japanese titles anyway.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, and I just got done rewatching part of 46 earlier, and noticed that Merukimon makes sense, since Suguru clearly sounds as if he's saying Merukurimon, or Merukrimon it was an hour or so ago so I can't quite remember if I heard the u or not. but yeah, I could see the Merukri becoming Merukimon.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad Miki, Megumi and Sunflowmon keep the same names (i was dreading Sunflowmon's)

I wonder what titles we'll get this time around and how much "take off" we get :D