Favourite and Hated Pairings

TT2

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Taichi-Daisuke. They were made for eachotter from the start ;D!

ruricane

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Faves: Taichi/Sora, Yamato/Hikari, Taichi/Sora/Yamato threesome (well, why not? makes everyone happy), Mimi/Sora, Daisuke/Ken, Ryo/Ruki, Izumi/Kouji

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
considering how many people said they hated DigimonXHuman pairings and others said they hated Yuri/Yaoi pairings It sounds like my absolute fav pairing is a lot fo peoples least fav

that is of course Rika((Ruki)) X Renamon

btw I just remembered one that I actually also like

Jeri X Leomon

((sorry but I am a huge fan of Digimon X Human ))

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As long as it's not done weirdly, that's normal. With how juri looked at leomon . Hey, beelzemon/juri could be possible. He did do the fist of the beast king.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=ruricane link=topic=393.msg25678#msg25678 date=1166681209]
Faves: Taichi/Sora, Yamato/Hikari, Taichi/Sora/Yamato threesome (well, why not? makes everyone happy), Mimi/Sora, Daisuke/Ken, Ryo/Ruki, Izumi/Kouji
[/quote]

wow & here i thought i was alone in the yakari (yamato/hikari) coupling.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No I've seen it before. It ended up in a sora/TK pairing.

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Unknown Neo link=topic=393.msg26541#msg26541 date=1166984993]
As long as it's not done weirdly, that's normal. With how juri looked at leomon . Hey, beelzemon/juri could be possible. He did do the fist of the beast king.
[/quote]

you got a point there but I dont understand all the hate Human X Digimon pairings get

Spiffy is Glory

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Umm... lessee...

Ships I don't mention at all are ones that I never think about and probably never will. The ones I like are the ones I love, and the ones I think are okay are ships that I like and don't mind at all, then the ships I dislike are the ones I don't like (since hate is too strong of a word). XD Catch all that?

(Not in any specific order...)

Jou/Mimi: Not canon, but I loved them. It's the opposites attract thing, plus the way that Jou stood up for Mimi and protected her was sensationally sweet and cute. Jou showed himself from being a wimp to a warrior. Though, we all knew it'd happen, but still. It was very adorable.

Yamato/Sora: Canon. To be honest, I never expected this one until my sis read me a spoiler about the 02 ending (I was expecting Taichi/Sora), and at first, I really didn't like it. I mean, I wasn't about to go trolling a bunch of Sorato sites or anything, but at first I was really distraught. XD Then, after visiting a site that gave some really good proof as well quoted their flamers and basically schooled them with logical answers, I began to like Sorato. Unfortunately, the site went down and hasn't been up within the last few years, but it was a really cool site. After that, I liked Sorato and when rewatching the series I noticed the hints.

Taichi/Sora: ONE-SIDEDLY canon (on Taichi's end). Now, I do NOT just ship them because Taichi and Sora are the main boy/main girl. Personally, that reasoning sickens me to death and it annoys the flipping flying fleeting monkey fuck out of me. I always shipped them because I thought they had really good chemistry, especially in the movie with the hairclips and e-mail. I also liked how close they were, but on re-watch, I came to realize it was a more friendly chemistry. *Shrug* I like Yamato/Sora more, but Taichi/Sora's definitely a classic for me, too.

Taichi/Jun: Not canon. She... ran over him with a bike... right after Sora gave the, "I'm dating Yamato" speech, and right after Jun realized that Yamato was with Sora. She just, *ran right over Taichi*. LMAO. Freakin' hilarious. And I don't ship them because they both have similar hair or because she's Daisuke's older sister, therefore Daisuke can be related to his idol, but because, just in general, I think their interaction would be hilariously perfectly gorgeously realistic in terms of real relationships. Not to mention, the whole Taichi smirking and mocking Yamato when Yamato had to make excuses to Jun thing in that one camping episode was priceless. Just you wait, Taichi! >D

Mimi/Michael: Probably canon. Altogether, this wasn't too bad. I like them a lot, especially after reading a fic about it. XD It was about Michael trying to find Mimi during 9/11, only to find her super injured and having to help her. Then it also went on about the afterevents, wherein they had to cope with what'd happened and the severity of their situation. It just had a real good flavor of drama/fluff/angst to it that's uncommon in most Digimon Fanfics, and best of all they were actually pretty in-character. I mean, there's a few spots that are a little iffy (like Michael getting mad at Mimi for saying something, then Mimi slapping him), but it's definitely one of the better ones out there. Unfortunately, I can't find the link anymore. It's not on FF.Net, otherwise I'd be able to find it. ><;; If I find it, I'll probably link to it.

Takeru/Hikari: Not canon. To be honest, I liked these two in Adventure. I thought how Takeru kept protecting Hikari was very cute, and their friendly relationship was bound to form something else if they got older. But in second season, I thought they lost that spark--like, BIG time lost that spark. In 02, I thought they seemed more like "just friends" than anything else. But in Adventure, when the spark was there, it was cute.

Daisuke/Hikari: Not canon. I love this couple. Plain and simple. I love it more than any other couple (canon or non-canon) ever. XD I always have. Daisuke's crush on Hikari was always really cute, and their friendship was really cool. Plus, when Hikari warms up to him around the season finale, it was something I saw long-coming to him. I dunno. I thought this was really sweet.

Ken/Miyako: Canon. Loved it. Always loved it. At first when I read the spoiler, I was like, "Oh, okay, whatever...", and when I began to see the hints, it was like, "Wow, holy shit, what have I been missing?". Miyako has always had a crush on Ken--remember her fangirling him at Daisuke's soccer game? And Ken wasn't exactly rejecting it, though he was all Kaiser at the time. XD Still, I think this is probably one of my favorite ships over all. My *favorite* favorites are Daikari, Kenyako, Sorato, Joumi, Sorachi, and Taijun.

Ken/Hikari: Not canon. I like the angst angle, which is what I (most of the time) don't buy. Not one of my favorites, but I always thought they had mega potential. When the three were stuck between the Dark Ocean world and the Digital World, they had some good interaction, though my attention was mostly on the Kenyako there. XD

Vamdemon/Vande: C'mon. Think about it. Freakin' MADE for each other!

Wizardmon/Tailmon: Not too bad. They had cute interactions, history, and he helped Tailmon get to know herself. Oooo, so cute. =3

Patamon/Tailmon: Good interactions. XD Saw a little chemistry.

V-Mon/Tailmon: Same as above. Plus, V-mon's crush was adorable.

Vamdemon/Gatomon: I thought this would be really twisted. XD

Okay Couples
(not in any particular order; I don't mind these, they're not uber cool but they're not uber bad)

Takeru/Hikari: 02 version, anyway. I just didn't think they had much romantic chemistry, not to mention their lives would probably be bloody boring... They're practically the same character, except one's got a penis and the other's got a vagina (or that's what I'm assuming). Well, that and Hikari's a bit more innocent and Takeru's got more of a temper. I thought they'd make much better friends than a couple, but still, this isn't too bad. I thought they were okay. =3

Taichi/Mimi: This would be crax. Oooo, big crax! Can you imagine the fun? "Wanna' play some soccer, Mimi?" "No, Taichi, my hair will get messy!" "...Oh." "Wanna' go to the mall?" "Why?" "'Cause I need clothes, stupid." XDD

Yamato/Mimi: To be honest, I think this would probably be pretty boring. I think it's the loner/princess angle that caught me, but it's not totally bad, either. I'd prefer them with someone else, but it's not like I'd blow a fuse if they'd ended up together (which they so didn't, so yeah XD).

Koushiro/Mimi: I found them kinda' boring, too. I don't know why. But I think that, honestly, they're not too bad. I think my main problem is that half the time they're supposed to be interacting, Koushiro's on the computer while Mimi goes on and on and on and Koushiro hardly replies with anything but a three-word sentence. XD But it's not too bad. I think they could be quite funny and fun, too. Definitely a cool couple if Koushiro would just get his ass off the computer every now and then to interact with her. ::)

Yamato/Hikari: If they were older, anyway. I find the whole angle really cute. The little sister of his best friend/rival, y'know? It's classic. Not to mention, Yamato has this really protective streak around her which is very cute, especially since it's not too brotherly of a streak. When I first heard about people shipping these two, I was kinda like, "Um, what?", but after thinking it over, they're really not bad at all. Could've turned out to be super couple potential, IMHO.

Wallace/Hikari: Cute. So cute. I think they'd make a really cute couple. Don't you? Cuuute.

Dislike
(not in any particular order...)

Any slash or incest. Now, I don't *hate* it at all, I just don't support it, really. I mean, if it's done *right*, then it can turn out to be really awesome, but I don't think any of the slash/incest pairings in Digimon were set up in the right light for my particular tastes. In example, I like Chris/Cathy from V.C. Andrew's Flowers in the Attic, since that was done brilliantly, but it's hard to set up a relationship that involves same sex or same family that interests me.

That said...

Haha, to be honest, I don't think there's any that I really don't like. XD I mean, Takari's kinda' bordering it, but that's mainly because of the rabid fangirls, not really for the ship itself. Saying that I don't like it *just* because of the fans is really, really stupid and really, really lame. So, altogether, I think it's mainly just the slash and incest that bugs me. *Shrug*

I'll probably do Tamers, Frontier, and Savers later when I can think properly and my brain's less 'splodey... and if anyone else has posted in the thread, so I'm not double posting/bumping. XDD

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We must not forget Gatomon X Kairi

Maybe also Impmon X his Fem Tamer ((not the boy the girl))

ivysaur12

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couples I like:

Mimi x Michael
Bokomon x Neemon
Kari x Yolei
Takuya x Zoe
Dynasmon x LordKnightmon/RhodoKnightmon/Crusadermon
Chika x Ikuto

Couples I hate with a burning passion:

Sora x Matt
Sora x Tai

Sora deserves to live a sad life with no one... alone.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Psycho link=topic=393.msg27850#msg27850 date=1167509345]
We must not forget Gatomon X Kairi

Maybe also Impmon X his Fem Tamer ((not the boy the girl))
[/quote]
That's just weird. Plus I did once hear of impmon/juri. And mako/suzie. Then maybe lopmon(boy)/Ai.
My friend has weird reading tastes sometimes.

Grave

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Likes - Straght Pairings.
Taichi x Sora - Come on, they look cute together.
Takeru x Hikari - They look VERY cute together what with them looking so couplish since they were kids.
Masaru x Yoshino - Dunno why but they just seem to fit together.

Likes - Same Sex Pairings
Hikari x Sora - The image in my display pic says it all.
Lady Devimon x Angewomon - ;3 such a sexy coupling.
Mimi x Lillymon - Uberly cute coupling.
Taichi x Yamato - Just looks like they fit together. xD

Diskiles
Taichi x Hikari - Incest, especially with these two?! O_O;; what are people thinking? D:
Sora x Yamato - I just don't think they fit well together.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting. I share some of those and I think I saw your avatar somewhere before.

Robin Komadori

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Mitchfoxbane link=topic=393.msg3982#msg3982 date=1158335026]
What are your favourite pairings among the Digidestineds/Tamers or digimons?

Here's mine...

01/02
Takari (Takeru x Hikari) - angel children are beautiful nuff said
Sorato (Sora x Yamato) - Though I don't mind Taoira, I got a little bored of the pairing and I bet you could stone me in the Digimon pairing wars
Jyoushiro (Joe x Koushiro) - Yay! Geek Shounen-ai!
Michael x Mimi - funnily enough, I have started to get interested with this underrated pairing...
Kenyako (Ken x Miyako) - this pairing is very canon like Takari
Daisuke x Wallace - they look cute together!
Yamakeru (Yamato x Takeru) - as long as it isn't NC-17, I find this pairing sweet
Daiken/Kensuke (Daisuke x Ken) - I like this jogress pairing
Kenato (Yamato x Ken) - two loners have in common with each other

TAMERS
Ryuki (Ruki x Ryo) - Digimon King and Digimon Queen may look cute together, I also like seeing Ryo teasing her
Hirota (Hirokazu x Kenta) - all hail to the gay lovable losers!
Leekato (Jenrya x Takato)
Juri x Ruki - this underrated yuri pairing interests me...

FRONTIER
Koukou (Kouji x Kouichi) - Yay! Brotherly twin love!
Junpei x Izumi

SAVERS
Masaru x Tohma

V-TAMER
Hideto x Rei - this is very obvious...
Neo Saiba x Hideto - when I was reading the V-Tamer manga about some *scenes* of Hideto and Neo, I had a naughty thought that Neo may be playing bondage on this poor Hideto...This reminds me of some Kaizersuke fanfics...

DIGIMONS (as long as they aren't yiffy, it's fine)
Tailmon x Patamon
Wizardmon x Tailmon
Renamon x Impmon - if it's Renamon with Beelzemon, I would have liked it more.

PAIRINGS I REALLY HATE
Mimato (Mimi x Yamato) - Oh please! There is no such evidence on this pairing!
Takeru x Iori - *shudder*
Daikeru (Daisuke x Takeru) - Rivals don't mix
Rukato - I am getting tired of this overrated couple, Jurato (Juri x Takato) is enough!
Jenruki (Jenrya x Ruki) - boring...
Guilmon x Renamon - oh please...

-------
How about your favourite and hated pairings?
[/quote]
Ruki x Juri?They barely even know eachother..
Well..
I like the ones that realy was real <.<..

The ones I like:
Season 01/02:
Taichi+Sora - c'mon everybody knew that they liked eachother,I mean they liked eachother in the season 01..But in future Sora married Yamato
Yamato+Sora - well..They married...So you can't say that they didn't loved eachother..
Mimi+Joe - Well..They seemed to be a couple to me..
TK+Kari - They didn't realy loved/liked eachother in 01,but in 02 they did..
Joley+Ken - ..Well they DID like eachother,and married too..

Tamers
Takato+Juri - You cant say that they didn't liked eachother..To me they were one of the best couples in whole digimon universe
Ryou+Rika - Digimon queen+Digimon king..Do I have to say anything more?

The ones I HATE:
Season 01/02:

Mimi+Yamato - They didn't even know eachother very good..
Daisuke+Hikari - Nuuu!Hikari likes Takeru..

Tamers:
Takato+Riku - No..Riku likes Ryo and Takato likes Juri..And Riku is too thought for him..
Jenrya+Takato - *cough* in digimon there was not*cough* gay relationships*cough..Im too lazy to post all gay relation ships to "The ones I don't like",So I only posted this one..

Frontier
Junpei+Izumi - Izumi didn't like Junpei..I even think she hated him

daisukanator64

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fav

01: taiora-they look sooo great together!!!
Izumi(izzy and mimi):they seem like an interesting couple
taixmimi: just interesting

02: Daikari-my fave of all time!!! you can tell by my avatar
Kenkari-pretty cool match up
KenxYolei-uhhh they did get married....
KarixSora!!!-I saw someones avatar and thought "man that's hot!!!!"

04: takumi:yeah they just go together

dislikes

03: takato and anyother girl:he just sucks I just don't like him that's all....

the comp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=MugenSeiRyuu link=topic=393.msg24890#msg24890 date=1166395092]
What the heck is wrong with Guys liking yuri ? You definately tolerate that and become fond of it if you are in my situation. *turns around and nods at Roomies*

As for Human/Digimon: So what is wrong with that ? We are talking about Love ! Love and not Sex. Digimon are Sentient and Sapient beings.
[/quote]
to be honest, yuri is fine with me. fiiiiiiiiiiiine. *shot*

what i don't like is the yuri pairings that make no sence. as for human/digimon, i don't know, it just seems weird to me.
also, two more pairings for me.

tohnami: tohma and nanami. i just saw that episode, and it's a good couple. teh only real probalem is i seriously think nanami was a slut before she became a bio-hybrid. and there kinda enemys.

mikgumi: megumi and miki. see, i'm not ENTIRELY against it. it just.......they just seem like there feminists.

TT2

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=daisukanator64 link=topic=393.msg30089#msg30089 date=1168479875]
Fav

01: taiora-they look sooo great together!!!
     Izumi(izzy and mimi):they seem like an interesting couple
     taixmimi: just interesting

02: Daikari-my fave of all time!!! you can tell by my avatar
     Kenkari-pretty cool match up
     KenxYolei-uhhh they did get married....
    KarixSora!!!-I saw someones avatar and thought "man that's hot!!!!"

04: takumi:yeah they just go together

dislikes

03: takato and anyother girl:he just sucks I just don't like him that's all....
[/quote]

Mine would probobly by Taisuke(TaichixDaisuke)To my they were ment for each other from the very begining. I mean, thats why Daisuke never really got married ;)

Spiffy is Glory

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We don't know if Daisuke got married or not.  XD We just know he had a kid, so I'm thinking that implies he got married.  But who knows. *Shrug*

Ever since the beginning of Tamers when they introduced Ruki/Renamon and Impmon, I've always been very fond of Impmon/Renamon.  They really balance each other out and smack each other out of it.  It's just kinda' sweet in a no-none-sense-dynamic way.  It wouldn't be a static relationship.  Plus, when they digivolve to mega, it's Beelzebumon/Sakuyamon, which would be a really rockin' combination.  Granted, Sakuyamon happens when Ruki and Renamon biomerge, but aside from that fact...

TT2

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Spiffy is Glory link=topic=393.msg30442#msg30442 date=1168685137]
We don't know if Daisuke got married or not.  XD We just know he had a kid, so I'm thinking that implies he got married.  But who knows. *Shrug*

Ever since the beginning of Tamers when they introduced Ruki/Renamon and Impmon, I've always been very fond of Impmon/Renamon.  They really balance each other out and smack each other out of it.  It's just kinda' sweet in a no-none-sense-dynamic way.  It wouldn't be a static relationship.  Plus, when they digivolve to mega, it's Beelzebumon/Sakuyamon, which would be a really rockin' combination.  Granted, Sakuyamon happens when Ruki and Renamon biomerge, but aside from that fact...

[/quote]

Actually, Daisuke got a CLONE of himself ;D And who would he marry, since he was basicly speaking DUMPED by the two main girls in the show ::)?