Fan Digimon: Ordinemon Purify

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys, I made the true form of Ordinemon (also I call her Ordinemon Virus), I design and named her Ordinemon Purify.

Ordinemon Purify is a Purification Digimon. This Digimon is DNA Digivolved form of Ophanimon and Rasielmon as well its true form of its corrupted state due to the two DigiDestineds (Kari and Meiko) gain two Evolution God Head Marks with the help of the original Evolution God. This Digimon is the Ultra-level beyond of Mega Digimon and one of the Seven Ophiucious Gods who protect the both Human World and Digital World.

Last edited:

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, can you send reply.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We don't bump threads here. Either people feel like commenting on topics, or they don't.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it would be cool to have an Ordinemon who isn't a virus. Perhaps Rasielmon's future sight and Ofanimon's loving and merciful nature causes this Digimon to seek out beings who will become evil and wicked to help and guide them when they need it most

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, can you draw her as a official fan art.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
only people Bandai hires can draw "official" art and artists don't draw for free

vinsuality

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This makes me wonder if there’s particular chats for creative kinds here, but then I’m afraid it’s unnecessary overwhelming that it’d be best be in other proper fan fiction sites.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This makes me wonder if there’s particular chats for creative kinds here, but then I’m afraid it’s unnecessary overwhelming that it’d be best be in other proper fan fiction sites.
there is the General Fanmade Digimon thread for posting original Digimon creations and ideas and the What are Your Digimon Headcanons? thread where people discuss their unconfirmed views of Digimon lore.
In terms of roleplay or fanfictions, I personally have no experience in those