Extended Trailer/Promo for Digimon Adventure for PSP

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not too surprised. Vikemon does make more sense than Plesiomon, and has become the standard Zudomon evolution in recent years. This has happened before, with Battle Spirit replacing Hikari's Holydramon with Ofanimon. In a hypothetical 02 game, Shakkoumon could evolve to one of the Ultimate level angels.

Yeah it does make more sense, but I was still hoping that they would stick to the Wonderswan games. Oh well, such is life.

Maybe they'll pick Slashangemon for it if the opportunity arises, they've done it before in the DS games so it wouldn't surprise me.

WaterGlow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I don't like that. Well, I'll have to accept it.
Zudomon to Plesiomon was funny because it was somehow nonsense, but in fact Zudomon to Vikemon makes more sense...
Too bad.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I don't like that. Well, I'll have to accept it.
Zudomon to Plesiomon was funny because it was somehow nonsense, but in fact Zudomon to Vikemon makes more sense...
Too bad.
But what if it was a Warp Evolution from Gomamon? Gomamon ---> Plesiomon makes worlds of sense.

Last edited:

WaterGlow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, that makes a lot of sense (my avatar tells you where I stand). However, there is still a small chance that it's fake.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that's all been discussed in the evolution thread. That reminds me - is there any indication that evolution to the new Ultimates is by Warp Evolution or Ultimate Evolution?

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that's all been discussed in the evolution thread.
Recently or somewhere within its middle pages? (I've steered clear of that thread due to its intimidating number of pages.)

BM14murph

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised they chose Vikemon for Gommamon's ultimate form as opposed to Plesiomon which I always thought it was and Vikemon was Shakkoumon's evolution :/

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd be more surprised if they used Plesiomon again because they've given Vikemon to Zudomon in all the recent games they've been in.
I would have preferred Plesiomon though..Vikemon definitely looks more suited to evolve from Zudomon, but I feel like Plesiomon has this playfulness (?) that's in Gomamon. I think Plesiomon's just perfect as a Gomamon evolution.
And I like Vikemon for Shakkoumon, because it makes no sense and I always thought it was kinda cool that they thought a viking beast thing should be made Shakkoumon's 'official' evolution, haha.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd be more surprised if they used Plesiomon again because they've given Vikemon to Zudomon in all the recent games they've been in.
I would have preferred Plesiomon though..Vikemon definitely looks more suited to evolve from Zudomon, but I feel like Plesiomon has this playfulness (?) that's in Gomamon. I think Plesiomon's just perfect as a Gomamon evolution.
And I like Vikemon for Shakkoumon, because it makes no sense and I always thought it was kinda cool that they thought a viking beast thing should be made Shakkoumon's 'official' evolution, haha.
Not to mention how Vikemon retains Shakkoumon's color scheme.

What other Ultimate does that that's suitable for Shakkoumon to evolve into?

WaterGlow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe ClavisAngemon? Their color schemes are similar. But I think there are too many angels in Adventure.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
TMS and I talked about it last night about Shakkoumon. I feel an angel is a bit weird if Armadimon himself evolved into it, but i can see it if it was with Angemon. I think Zudomon to Vikemon fits because of the structure is similar. ClavisAngemon has similar colors to Shakkoumon. A little gold here and there. SlashAngemon however has blades like Ankylomon does... I guess it could go either way. Probably an argument never ended...

Let's also remember evolution doesn't necessarily need to be consistent.. Like a bat pig into an angel or a dog into a cat. Right? =P

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, ClavisAngemon would work well, as Neko said. Lost Evolution, which had Zudomon evolving to Vikemon, had Shakkoumon becoming SlashAngemon, so that would be a good possibility as well.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are the same from 2ch (as rainmon said), i think there is a new scan almost confirming that seraphimon will be patamon's ultimate in this game

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are the same from 2ch (as rainmon said), i think there is a new scan almost confirming that seraphimon will be patamon's ultimate in this game

I know, but they weren't posted here yet so I posted them here for those who haven't seen it.

That's pretty expected, anything on Gatomon yet in that case?

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I know, but they weren't posted here yet so I posted them here for those who haven't seen it.

That's pretty expected, anything on Gatomon yet in that case?

I was not complaining sorry, it was only a statement : P Who knows.. it can be Ophanimon or HolyDramon...

WaterGlow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they are going with Holydramon, because it was in the film, and this game seems to follow anime and movie canon (but not other game's, as we can see).

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kind of think it would be cool if they could give Tailmon both Holydramon and Ophanimon and allow her to Slide Evolve between the two. It'd probably never happen but still. :cool: