Extended Trailer/Promo for Digimon Adventure for PSP

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dude, I don't know if it's real or a prank not. I just found it floating around tumblr. If it ends up being fake I'm sure Marc will say so, considering he's up and about at this hour.

I won't be commenting on this for a bit.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hate to say it I hope its fake because I pawned my ps3 two weeks ago!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today only, I'll say it's a fake. If it shows up more this week, I'll change what I say.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, t's fake cause. Hey, the date and guess what... Bandai hates all of you so it will never give you what you want. Because they hate your money and all they will ever bother to localize are crappy Naruto fighting games and barely functional Tales of games.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, t's fake cause. Hey, the date and guess what... Bandai hates all of you so it will never give you what you want. Because they hate your money and all they will ever bother to localize are crappy Naruto fighting games and barely functional Tales of games.

That's a terrible April Fools reveal... just terrible.

Dev made fake picture for April Fools, asked me if it looked real ahead of time and asked me not to reveal it, then she tossed it around random websites.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Dev made fake picture for April Fools, asked me if it looked real ahead of time and asked me not to reveal it, then she tossed it around random websites.

Hahaha, you two are so cute. I told you that you could at least had an article somewhere! But, alas. Your prank was shot down too quickly.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hahaha, you two are so cute. I told you that you could at least had an article somewhere! But, alas. Your prank was shot down too quickly.

I'll be sure to have one next year when I manage to buy out Kotaku or ANN.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hahaha, you two are so cute. I told you that you could at least had an article somewhere!

Joke was just hers, I just promised not to reveal it, WtW didn't do one this year.

I just thought the reveal was terrible and chose to say something.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it was very good work though

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a strange request. Would anyone who has managed to unlock HerakleKabuterimon be able to tell me what attacks he can use in the game?

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a strange request. Would anyone who has managed to unlock HerakleKabuterimon be able to tell me what attacks he can use in the game?
I've never raised one but I know its TechSet, it specialized in Earth Techs but here is the complete list of the techniques it can learn. Fire - Prominence Beam, Red Inferno; Battle - Counter, Megaton Punch, Buster Dive; Earth - Poison Powder, Bug, Mass Morph, Insect Plague, Charm Perfume, Poison Claw, Danger Sting, Green Trap.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Forget my last comment, I got two different threads confused here, was looking at the Digimon World Thread, sorry I hadn't realized this was the PSP thread until after I posted.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media