Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 8

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 7 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 8, The Children's Attack on the Fortress.

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 7 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like triple times better than todays one.

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, while we only get a glimpse, I think this Yamato visual would be more fitting for his Purple card in the new TCG. Or maybe it's all the purple from the background skewing my perception.

taz111

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks like it's going to be an action packed episode. Really looking forward to this one!

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im excited and apprehensive at the same time
Gettin Yamato AND Koushiro into the group AND storming this fortress AND finding whatever macguffin that is in the last shot seems like way too much for one episode,im a lil afraid for the pacing on this one. Hopefully they prove me wrong and manage fit all that in
on the other hand,omg the animation looks amazing already!! some shot look almost movie quality, maybe on par with episode 1-3...
Lookin forward to it a lot!!

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im excited and apprehensive at the same time
Gettin Yamato AND Koushiro into the group AND storming this fortress AND finding whatever macguffin that is in the last shot seems like way too much for one episode,im a lil afraid for the pacing on this one. Hopefully they prove me wrong and manage fit all that in
on the other hand,omg the animation looks amazing already!! some shot look almost movie quality, maybe on par with episode 1-3...
Lookin forward to it a lot!!
I mean koushiro technically already in most in the group have seen him so its less meeting for the first time and more hes just going to get there and join the one thats properly going to be more complicated is yamato

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am wondering if we will see Gabumon in this episode. We have not seen him in the previous episode that Garurumon was in. I want to see what his evolution looks like and see if he gets the same treatment as Agumon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see Gorillamon... dudes been in Adventure, 02, Tamers, Data Squad, Fusion, Tri, and now Colon. He only missed out on Frontier.

...and yet he hasnt been in a video game in 20 years. I find that a bit weird (not counting cards/medals etc). his last proper game appearance was literally in the year 2000. Toei just really like this monkey I guess.

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
darktyrannomon super excited hes the champion form of black agumon who i consider my partner

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
seeing these "machine Digimons" (tankmons and hagurumon) I wonder, what are the chances of having an "Andromon" in the reboot?

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It'll be nice to have an episode where we can settle with the characters a bit, I feel like it's been a bit much having to balance the chosen child's introduction with the introduction of their partner and their evolution while also building the plot.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess somebody was right about this Adventure 2020's digital world is really lacking all technology things in the most sightings. (I don't remember which topic was). But I wonder why Gorimon never got any game appearances. Weird.

But once they finally gathered at once. I really cannot wait to see how do they meet Patamon and Tailmon and two Holy kids are still in human world...

DCYC

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really want to love this... I just can't

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kind of puts me in mind of Machinedramon's episodes, even though it is far too soon for him.

Perhaps one day we might get to see MetalGreymon vs MetalTyrannomon.