Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 67 [Finale]

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 66 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 67, The End of the Adventure! This is the final episode of Digimon Adventure:.

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 66 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• デジモンアドベンチャー: 第67話予告 「冒険の果て」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンアドベンチャー: 第67話予告 「冒険の果て」 (BQ).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13,065

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The show has come full circle with Omegamon in a spherical Our War Game-style arena for the final battle. This time, it switches Algomon out for Abaddomon. Abaddomon even has a biblical demonic name, just like Diablomon.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, anyone still on the Alter-S boat? It's not in the preview, but they clearly chose to not show much of the battle for a reason.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, anyone still on the Alter-S boat? It's not in the preview, but they clearly chose to not show much of the battle for a reason.
The TV guide does mention Omegamon receiving a "miracle", which could be an evolution into Alter-S, or just a special final attack.

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We poppin' the biggest bottles when they play a variation Butter-Fly during an emotional scene next week.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The instrumental from todays episode ws really hype
hoping ones for the first opening!!! or like ryummasama said...a surprise butterfly !!!

Blaziken257

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if the dim card is still gonna play some role in the finale or is that plot thread done after making a map or smth.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering Koromon is the last encyclopedia Digimon, and considering the hatching Digi-Egg, I won't be surprised if everyone dies in the final battle. The light of hope for the Digital World chose to stakes its life on the cycle of death and rebirth. So while the "death" isn't permanent, I do believe all the partners will die in this battle.

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crazy concept: If Abbadomon is supposed to be the antithesis to the Chosen, then what if that thin, jagged, raggedy inner-form ends up becoming Omegamon Zwart D during the final battle?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah, it's more likely to be some dark superpowered clone of Taichi. :p

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crazy concept: If Abbadomon is supposed to be the antithesis to the Chosen, then what if that thin, jagged, raggedy inner-form ends up becoming Omegamon Zwart D during the final battle?
Seeing how Omegamon Zwart D is a fallen Omegamon, I doubt it.

A battle between the two would have been cool somewhere in the franchise, though.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is random and I just think about it. So let me.
What if, Alter-S will appear but Omegamon will still be there.
Like, the opening of the final battle against BelialVamdemon in Adv 02, when there were many evolution existed at the same time so they had two Imperialdramon then.

So, Blitz and Cres might be reborn of something by miracle without deevolving Omegamon.

It's kinda unlikely but I just want to put here.

Broduliscool

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The final battle and the happy ending will be in secret but maybe in the ending the kids have to say goodbye to their beloved Digimon

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The final battle and the happy ending will be in secret but maybe in the ending the kids have to say goodbye to their beloved Digimon
All that in 20 minutes? Yikes, I have my doubts.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Generally in Digimon (and many other series), the final battle doesn't occupy much space in the last episode. The original Adventure is a good example. Apocalymon was defeated pretty early on in episode 54, with more of the episode being dedicated to the rebirth of the Digital World and the various goodbyes.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@TMS @Guilmon Fair enough, I think the Digital World could get some kind of 'soft reboot' after Abaddomon's demise. I just wonder if the ending will be somewhat satisfying (unlike the series plot thus far).

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All talks about Omegamon Alter S but for me, will Plotmon ever appear? D:

Even after evolved to Holydramon, she just returned to Tailmon rather than Plotmon...

Now... Let's see what will determine Leomon's fate on this episode!

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really hope we see Omegamon Alter S. The animation looks really good.
All talks about Omegamon Alter S but for me, will Plotmon ever appear? D:

Even after evolved to Holydramon, she just returned to Tailmon rather than Plotmon...
I think its logical in this series that we always have Tailmon since even if Patamon wasn't going to be reborned he would have Angemon as base.