Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 66

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 65 first!

Time for the extended preview for Episode 66, The Last Miracle, the Last Power!

As we've seen before, this is about double what appeared at the end of the show itself.

Our discussion thread for episode 65 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• デジモンアドベンチャー: 第66話予告 「最後の奇跡 最後の力」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンアドベンチャー: 第66話予告 「最後の奇跡 最後の力」 (BQ).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 15,941

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Ghost Game hasn't been announced yet, I would think that boy who holds the tablet is the next main character of sequel series.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the other megas get to fight a bit and not just leave it up to Omega><

Im guessing kids around the world will help thought their pc/phones ? hmm

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kuzurumon looks boring as hell, hope abaddomon makes up for it.

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
donedevimon-like digimon?
E_C6JrcXoAUlohn

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to be honest, this doesn't feel like the world is ending despite of what has been shown here and thus no sense of what's at stakes with Omegamon shows up casually as usual...

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope you guys know abaddomon is not coming until the last ep

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...the episode description doesn't say that?

It says Abaddomon appears in the last episode. It doesn't say anything about when it first shows up. Hell, the description more heavily implies that Omegamon doesn't show up until the last episode when we know that isn't true.

Also these descriptions tend to have inaccurate information in them anyways. Remember them fighting two Algomon Ultimates separately in yesterday's episode?

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...the episode description doesn't say that?

It says Abaddomon appears in the last episode. It doesn't say anything about when it first shows up. Hell, the description more heavily implies that Omegamon doesn't show up until the last episode when we know that isn't true.

Also these descriptions tend to have inaccurate information in them anyways. Remember them fighting two Algomon Ultimates separately in yesterday's episode?
You're correct. And the ball with the maw clearly seems to have a 'humanoid core' inside of it, implying it's the Abaddomon from the episode's description. Negamon's profile also seems different compared to the 'whale/tentacle'-beast we saw in V-jump and next week's preview.

- Negamon: The small eyeball with the tentacles. Presumably Baby- or Child-level.
- Kuzurumon: The one with the bigger shape of a 'whale' and a big mouth.
- Abaddomon: The ball with all the tentacles and the big maw, with a humanoid core inside (the mysterious caped thing with the Eyesmon-like eyes).

Obviously not confirmed, but it seems ever more likely this is the case.

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The obviously easy thing to know which one is which will be when the profiles are updated but unless tomorrow appears negamon on the reference book we will have to wait a whole week.

Am I the only one dissapointed with the aspect of the ball of darkness with teeth and tentacles? I feel it's seems like a cocoon that abaddomon is gestating in and not a proper digimon.

I hope Abaddomon is not the ball but this series has not meet my expectations before.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's weird this series added two multi-eyed shadow Digimon but did nothing with the original(?), Shademon. To this day, I question why Eyesmon is only a Champion. They could've made an evo line out of them.