Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 65

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am just wondering why they could not show some of these stories earlier in the episodes?

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ball from digivice (perfect)
Whale (ultimate)

If I remember right, the "whale" form actually came before the "ball" form in the Digivice.
Maybe the « whale » doesn’t evolve into the « ball ».
The « ball » has many tentacles, I think it would be cool if each one would be a « whale ».

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ball from digivice (perfect)
Whale (ultimate)

If I remember right, the "whale" form actually came before the "ball" form in the Digivice.
Oh, didnt knew that.
I still would prefer the whale being ultimate since i love its design, but having a child to ultimate entire line is enough to make me happy.

Last edited:

Bogleech

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a lot of shared themes is it possible Negamon will also be a super ultimate or a slide evolution for Nidhoggmon?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm expecting a very rushed (and predictable) finale.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a lot of shared themes is it possible Negamon will also be a super ultimate or a slide evolution for Nidhoggmon?
Not really. if Negamon is considered a Superultimate he could be used as an evolution for Nidhogg in a future games maybe, but im sure they werent made as evolutions of a same line.
As long as we know Negamon is the name of at least two digimon, or could also be one digimon with many different forms, I think (and others) that its gonna be an entire evo line of negamons. Nidhogg was just one of Negamon "pets".