Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 65

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am just wondering why they could not show some of these stories earlier in the episodes?

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ball from digivice (perfect)
Whale (ultimate)

If I remember right, the "whale" form actually came before the "ball" form in the Digivice.
Maybe the « whale » doesn’t evolve into the « ball ».
The « ball » has many tentacles, I think it would be cool if each one would be a « whale ».

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ball from digivice (perfect)
Whale (ultimate)

If I remember right, the "whale" form actually came before the "ball" form in the Digivice.
Oh, didnt knew that.
I still would prefer the whale being ultimate since i love its design, but having a child to ultimate entire line is enough to make me happy.

Last edited:

Bogleech

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a lot of shared themes is it possible Negamon will also be a super ultimate or a slide evolution for Nidhoggmon?

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm expecting a very rushed (and predictable) finale.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a lot of shared themes is it possible Negamon will also be a super ultimate or a slide evolution for Nidhoggmon?
Not really. if Negamon is considered a Superultimate he could be used as an evolution for Nidhogg in a future games maybe, but im sure they werent made as evolutions of a same line.
As long as we know Negamon is the name of at least two digimon, or could also be one digimon with many different forms, I think (and others) that its gonna be an entire evo line of negamons. Nidhogg was just one of Negamon "pets".