Extended Preview for Digimon Adventure: Episode 61

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either Seraphimon will appear in this episode, or not. That's the only real piece of debate. Other then that, it'll be just more glorified filler featuring Taichi.

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be honest I dont want seraphimon now, I want holyangemon to shine, he didn't appear much!
I dont even want a silhouette, I want him to finish the battle (himself without using power from the mega level) .

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh lot of digimon. KaratukiNumemon, NiseDrimogemon, Shamamon, Swanmon, Pipismon, Floramon, Elecmon, Starmon and others.

Nice.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either Seraphimon will appear in this episode, or not. That's the only real piece of debate. Other then that, it'll be just more glorified filler featuring Taichi.
This is probably when we get his silhouette version, then we'll get Seraphimon later. As far as I can recall he's the only one who hasn't had that yet.

Lilimonblooms

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lillymon and garudamon didn't get silhouettes either, not only him.

AngelOmega

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope HolyAngemon shines in the episode. Maybe we will get Seraphimon silhouette but I don't think that HolyAngemon needs it against Gravimon...

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope we finally learn what ElDoradimon's deal is. It was set up as this super important ancient Digimon, but has been nothing but a glorified cargo truck.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope we finally learn what ElDoradimon's deal is. It was set up as this super important ancient Digimon, but has been nothing but a glorified cargo truck.
Does it need a deal? It's basically just a bigger version of Komondomon, a big friendly Digimon that likes to have other friendly Digimon live on it.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They emphasized its age and stated it needed to be protected. Given the lore regarding the war, it seemed to be setting up something in relation to that.

Imperial

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
~On Topic~

Gravimon could be MagnaAngemon's Mega! WAHOO!

Last edited: